Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally Mobile

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Finally Mobile

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    i should have given a example of it to put it into perspective. We were with my uncle and he was gonna cook us lunch. We get into his jeepeta and head to the super-market. We are about 2 blocks from the super market when his radar goes off and makes a immediate u-turn. He pulls upto this thick 34-26-36 with sun-kissed blonde curley hair in a sun dress, and her skin was glistening with a trickle of sweat. He talks to her for about 3 minutes, and she gets in the car. they are talking and she is real grateful, flirting, touching, and she gives him her number. drops her off maybe 3-4 blocks away

I just met my uncle(adopted) and thought well that was a waste of my time. Until the next day when he shows up with her at my hotel with 2 cousins for me and his nephew. We hit the pool with the girls while he hit the skins upstairs in the room.
    By the way that was a big part of the motivation to become mobile, walking around the capital, you can't help but notice all the chicas walking around or waiting for a publico or guagua. Seeing that my perverted and mongering mind, just naturally thought that if I had wheels, I could offer many of these fine ass chicas a ride, and while in my little world I would have her undivided attention for a bit, and could rap a bit, get the digits, and negotiate whatever I wanted. After all if a chica who doesn't know you gets in your ride, the panties are already half way down

Actually you don't even have to offer them a ride you have the ability to pull up to them as they are walking on the street, stop for a second, get the digits, and drive up the next one, that happens to be walking by herself or with her amigas around the corner.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    this is my uncles game. He is 67yrs old and he has a girlfriend in every town from santo domingo west to ocoa, and north to puerto plata. He literally pulls over right next to anything he likes, he offers them a ride, now he uses his charm.

one of the things people forget is that it is really hot and sunny in D.R. and while us tourists like the get-a-away from the cold temps the local hate the heat. All these young girls dont have money to take a taxi from point A to B. Sometime they dont have bus money or publico money either. So they have to do a lot of walking around. When a serious looking man rolls up to them and offers them a ride they are usually so friendly and naive enough to get in the car with him. Guys like my uncle get into all kinds of young things with this move.

Like WW said there are gonna be plenty of headaches but hopefully the extra toto and the quality of that toto will make up for it and them some
    I hear there are old gringos that get 300 peso blowjobs using the same technique

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I hear there are old gringos that get 300 peso blowjobs using the same technique
    think we heard that recently and think that is up in Sosua......
    we will need Yayow's intel if the same holds true for LaCapital and Boca Chica curbside blowjobs......
    maybe it's higher since the majority of Chicas are better looking in LaCapital and BC.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Thanks, not really up with all the computer lingo, I am on facebook too, and sometimes I am reading what someone writes and I have no clue what they are trying to say, guess I am not that hip I remember for years I had no clue what lol meant, and I just recently learned what smh, couldn't figure it out for the life of me, until someone told me. Duh.
    This will help:

http://www.urbandictionary.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maverick77 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Aagghh...vehicle ownership in the DR.

The keys to the kingdom without a doubt.

and unfortunately the keys to a whole new world of frustration.

Just make sure all your docs are in order and enjoy.
    Right. Welcome to the Abyss, Yayow.

Why don't you just start doing the "concho" thing? lol
    Last edited by MrHappy; 10-10-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Right. Welcome to the Abyss, Yayow.

Why don't you just start doing the "concho" thing? lol
    Yeah probably a great Abyss, but it made sense to me, after I got the place in Boca and realized I wasn't spending as much time there, mostly because I dreaded taking the trip there via Guagua. Makes it a lot easier to do some of the things I want to do.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

......, plus she has a gorgeous daughter that is 20 and I wouldn't mind doing that, although I probably can't because she knows her mom and I are friends.
    Well earlier tongiht I stopped by the cafeteria to just show my face and have a cold one and the times I had stopped by before, the 20 year old daughter wasn't there, but she was there today, and god she looked fantastic, was wearing some short tight white shorts, and a tight little top on, she asked me to take her to the supermarket, because she needed some supplies for the business, I did ; stayed outside and waited for her to finish her shopping, then she had one other errand to run, did that gladly as well.

We talked for a bit, and we have set up a date (at this point not boyfriend and girlfriend type of date, just hanging out date) in a couple of weeks for us to hang at a few of the discos on Ave. Venezuela, with a few of her friends, her only night off is Sundays, next Sunday I already have plans but the one after that.

Man if I can get into that I will be very happy, even with her hanging out with me, and I will make my presence better known in the future by stopping by the spot more often, since she seems to be a little bit into it, but besides my friendship with her mom, she has a full time boyfriend, even though she admits she only sees him once a week, which I assume is the Sundays that she is off, but if she actually hangs with me on Sunday in a couple of weeks, I will tell her only her girlfriends not her boyfriend is invited, will see where it goes, but damn do I want to get in those panties, she is truly perfect for what I like.

Man a part of me feels like such a jerk to be scheming on how to get into the panties, of my friends hot daughter (especially because I know she wants me to be in her bed), but when I see her daughter, it doesn't matter, all that matters is knowing how my dick would feel buried inside of her.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Well earlier tongiht I stopped by the cafeteria to just show my face and have a cold one and the times I had stopped by before, the 20 year old daughter wasn't there, but she was there today, and god she looked fantastic, was wearing some short tight white shorts, and a tight little top on, she asked me to take her to the supermarket, because she needed some supplies for the business, I did ; stayed outside and waited for her to finish her shopping, then she had one other errand to run, did that gladly as well.

We talked for a bit, and we have set up a date (at this point not boyfriend and girlfriend type of date, just hanging out date) in a couple of weeks for us to hang at a few of the discos on Ave. Venezuela, with a few of her friends, her only night off is Sundays, next Sunday I already have plans but the one after that.

Man if I can get into that I will be very happy, even with her hanging out with me, and I will make my presence better known in the future by stopping by the spot more often, since she seems to be a little bit into it, but besides my friendship with her mom, she has a full time boyfriend, even though she admits she only sees him once a week, which I assume is the Sundays that she is off, but if she actually hangs with me on Sunday in a couple of weeks, I will tell her only her girlfriends not her boyfriend is invited, will see where it goes, but damn do I want to get in those panties, she is truly perfect for what I like.

Man a part of me feels like such a jerk to be scheming on how to get into the panties, of my friends hot daughter (especially because I know she wants me to be in her bed), but when I see her daughter, it doesn't matter, all that matters is knowing how my dick would feel buried inside of her.
    IMO, I would pass on the Daughter of a friend. Too much pussy in the DR. You probably could just fuck her friends if she has hot friends. You and the Mom seem to be cool, so I would pass on it.

But if you do press on please post the story. It sounds like a hustler letter. lol

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    IMO, I would pass on the Daughter of a friend. Too much pussy in the DR. You probably could just fuck her friends if she has hot friends. You and the Mom seem to be cool, so I would pass on it.

But if you do press on please post the story. It sounds like a hustler letter. lol
    I agree. Good chance of blowing a nice friendship.

But then again, we all know that a horny dick has no conscious.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I agree. Good chance of blowing a nice friendship.

But then again, we all know that a horny dick has no conscious.

Yeah you guys are probably right, her mom and I are good friends, probably is a major no - no. Easier to put it all into perspective, now that I am home, and am not looking at her. Plus as you guys say, she does have some hot friends, may be wiser to pursue them, met one briefly a few weeks ago, and she was incredible as well. Will try and keep my dick in my pants, while around her, but can't say for sure, especially if she indicates it can happen, and after having a few drinks and watching her move on the dance floor, may need to summon up all my will power.

Actually part of the fault needs to go to mom, a few times when I visited their house to talk to mom, her daughter would be running around the house with nothing but a t-shirt hiding absolutely nothing, there is only so much a man can stand

Plus mom suggested that I become facebook friends with her daughter to make it easier for us to communicate, and of course most of her pictures are of her in bikinis. I am only human.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

Yeah you guys are probably right, her mom and I are good friends, probably is a major no - no. Easier to put it all into perspective, now that I am home, and am not looking at her. Plus as you guys say, she does have some hot friends, may be wiser to pursue them, met one briefly a few weeks ago, and she was incredible as well. Will try and keep my dick in my pants, while around her, but can't say for sure, especially if she indicates it can happen, and after having a few drinks and watching her move on the dance floor, may need to summon up all my will power.

Actually part of the fault needs to go to mom, a few times when I visited their house to talk to mom, her daughter would be running around the house with nothing but a t-shirt hiding absolutely nothing, there is only so much a man can stand

Plus mom suggested that I become facebook friends with her daughter to make it easier for us to communicate, and of course most of her pictures are of her in bikinis. I am only human.
    Sounds like you already know what's going to happen if the chance arises. If she goes out with you without her boyfriend that's the signal right there. She is not going to want her friends to have you and if she puts it out there how are you going to say no? Imagine how open she would be away from her family in a club/bar setting. If it were me the only way I could stop myself would be to tell her to invite her boyfriend or don't go out at all. Just to tempting. Good luck either way.
    trEPP33

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One other thing about being mobile, which I feel can be a big advantage especially as time goes by.

Being mobile means you can utilize the cabanas, if I happen to pass a chica, or at a bar with a chica and things progress, and there is a meeting of the minds, all you have to do is find the closest cabana to do your business, no need to get a cab and go all the way back to your pad.

Plus there are some chicas, that I may want the experience of fucking, but I may not want them to know where I live, or may not particularly want them in my place, some of these chicas have sticky fingers if you know what I mean. The valuable stuff of course would already be locked up, but sometimes some of these chicas will go into the bathroom, or spot a little knicknack or something you have lying around your spot, and the next day when you are looking for your toothpaste, or something else you can't find it, and suddenly the bell goes off it was that damn bitch I had here last night.

I think that will be the new modus operandi, reserve the apt. more so, not always but more so for the chicas I know better and that I somewhat trust a bit. Not always fool proof, as proven by Margarita in Boca Chica, but still better odds. After all some of those cabanas are real nice, and for the avg. price of say 300 pesos or so for two or three hours, what's the harm, and at least you have peace of mind, and don't have to worry or have to check every place she's been, after she's been there.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Being mobile also gives me access to the street walkers, a source of cheap pussy in the DR, that I very seldom utilized, I id on occasion when street walkers were prevalent on Ave. Independencia, around the rear of the hotels located on the Malecon, I was only a few blocks away, so on occasion as I was walking home, if I spotted one, I may pick one up and walk her back to the pad. Now that the police moved them out of the area, because of the complaints of the residents in the area, it was a source of pussy that I totally abandoned. After all, if I wanted to get a street walker, I would have to get a taxi, troll for them in the taxi, maybe there would be none that appealed to me, so I would be paying a taxi, for nothing, and trolling with a taxi, even if you found one you liked would be at the very least I imagine 500 pesos, after all to get to the area at that time of night would be probably 200 pesos at the least, I am sure they would charge you something for the actual trolling part, and then charge you something to take her back to your pad with you, then you would have to get another taxi for her to head back to where you picked her up from.

The money you thought you saved by picking up cheap street walker pussy, just turned out to be not that cheap at all.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts
    One other thing about being mobile, which I feel can be a big advantage especially as time goes by.

Being mobile means you can utilize the cabanas, if I happen to pass a chica, or at a bar with a chica and things progress, and there is a meeting of the minds, all you have to do is find the closest cabana to do your business, no need to get a cab and go all the way back to your pad.

Plus there are some chicas, that I may want the experience of fucking, but I may not want them to know where I live, or may not particularly want them in my place, some of these chicas have sticky fingers if you know what I mean. The valuable stuff of course would already be locked up, but sometimes some of these chicas will go into the bathroom, or spot a little knicknack or something you have lying around your spot, and the next day when you are looking for your toothpaste, or something else you can't find it, and suddenly the bell goes off it was that damn bitch I had here last night.

I think that will be the new modus operandi, reserve the apt. more so, not always but more so for the chicas I know better and that I somewhat trust a bit. Not always fool proof, as proven by Margarita in Boca Chica, but still better odds. After all some of those cabanas are real nice, and for the avg. price of say 300 pesos or so for two or three hours, what's the harm, and at least you have peace of mind, and don't have to worry or have to check every place she's been, after she's been there.
    Now you are truly becoming Dominican. Local guys don't take putas to their homes. That's what cabanas are for.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Now you are truly becoming Dominican. Local guys don't take putas to their homes. That's what cabanas are for.

I think there are very few local guys there that live alone but you can correct me if I am wrong.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am on a roll now, I also can spend some more time with some chicas I know from places like Haina, San Cristobel or Los Alcarrizos (sp?). For example Lo Alcarrizos is a part of Santo Domingo but at the far north western part of the city (Haina, and San Cristobel are areas just outside of the capital, and costs by taxi to get to where I am, the taxi costs often times would cause me not to deal to often with those chicas), I have met a few chicas from there, but for them to visit me in Gazcue it cost 400 or 500 pesos by taxi. I would also then have to give them taxi money for them to get home.

Now I can just go there, hang there, hopefully have them introduce me to some of their amigas, which could allow me to potentially get their friend's pussy at some point in the future as well, just hang in the area and when the time is right find a nearby Cabana.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I am on a roll now, I also can spend some more time with some chicas I know from places like Haina, San Cristobel or Los Alcarrizos (sp?). For example Lo Alcarrizos is a part of Santo Domingo but at the far north western part of the city (Haina, and San Cristobel are areas just outside of the capital, and costs by taxi to get to where I am, the taxi costs often times would cause me not to deal to often with those chicas), I have met a few chicas from there, but for them to visit me in Gazcue it cost 400 or 500 pesos by taxi. I would also then have to give them taxi money for them to get home.

Now I can just go there, hang there, hopefully have them introduce me to some of their amigas, which could allow me to potentially get their friend's pussy at some point in the future as well, just hang in the area and when the time is right find a nearby Cabana.

Would be great to have pictures from all these campo's. You don't need any chica pictures, just everything else.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Absolutely it opens up a whole bunch of new opportunties, I guess I am slow to learn, because if I had really thought about these things, I would have just picked one up earlier, but the thought of consistently driving in the city turned me off to the idea, now I can't imagine being without one.

Even the time with Dominican Dave was made easier as we bar hopped around. I asked him to take care of the gas, because gas is expensive down here, but was still a lot cheaper than if we tried to go to all the places we went to by taxi. Also as we were heading to one location and saw a different place that looked promising all that we had to do, was pull over check it out, and then proceed on our way.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Would be great to have pictures from all these campo's. You don't need any chica pictures, just everything else.

Yeah I guess it's time for me to just go out and buy a new camera

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I think there are very few local guys there that live alone but you can correct me if I am wrong.
    Probably a lot more than you think. Not including expats, I've met quite a few single Dominican men who lived alone in their own places. Including my old Spanish instructor. Who also, incidentally put me on to the cabanas.

But you're probably right in that the majority of single dominican men live with family.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information