Thread: Chicas in Playa Dorado?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Chicas in Playa Dorado?

Do the A I's Let you bring chicas in if you pay for them?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    of course they will... any AI will let anyone in if youpay for them... But get readyto pay about 100 bucks a day for the chica to get in... they dont get a special whore rate... AI's are only for couples if you have to take sand to the beach... or if you get a good deal on airfare in a package deal the AI's can be used to sleep eat and hang for a lil bit but not for the fun fun stuff...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    of course they will... any AI will let anyone in if youpay for them... But get readyto pay about 100 bucks a day for the chica to get in... they dont get a special whore rate... AI's are only for couples if you have to take sand to the beach... or if you get a good deal on airfare in a package deal the AI's can be used to sleep eat and hang for a lil bit but not for the fun fun stuff...
    I own as a timeshare so id only pay 40 fo the meals im allowed up to 4 peoplefor the unit

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hughgrection For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hughgrection
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    I own as a timeshare so id only pay 40 fo the meals im allowed up to 4 peoplefor the unit
    that might be less of an issue then. just make sure she looks presentable and tell them she is your novia if anyone asks.

if you have time that you are not going to use you might want to talk to jimmy about advertizing it. i'd bet someone here would rent it from you.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman
    [
    tyhat might be less of an issue then. just make sure she looks presentable and tell them she is your novia if anyone asks.

if you have time that you are not going to use you might want to talk to jimmy about advertizing it. i'd bet someone here would rent it from you.
    its so cheap that i use it all the time

Thread Information