Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moshy2k's January Return to Paradise

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

Re: Moshy2k's January Return to Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by remyman41 View Post
    She will tell you straight up 100us, and too many gringos that really want her are quick to jump. Best catch her during the week instead of weekend you may get a better deal. Even better deal if you commit to several nights. I kept her for 4 nights sraight. I couldn't stay away from her. She even asked if she could go to Blackbeards with me.
    well that answers how her skillz rate

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterPink View Post
    Do you think she gives a break on a monthly lease?
    I can sublet her out for $50 quickies!

mp
    hey remember the phrase "Any given Sunday"

Well it applies to Chicas also

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B_J_Lover View Post
    Well, I have been looking for this chica every DAMN trip!!! And she is always taken or occupied when I do see her. That is surely rubbing my spot right thur, yessir!

Moshy, does she have a name?

OMG! So fukn amazing!!
    Her name my be Rachel. I've seen her pic on another site.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

1000 pesos my friend
    Wow, that's a little pricey for a salida from a bar.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

She will tell you straight up 100us, and too many gringos that really want her are quick to jump. Best catch her during the week instead of weekend you may get a better deal. Even better deal if you commit to several nights. I kept her for 4 nights sraight. I couldn't stay away from her. She even asked if she could go to Blackbeards with me.
    $100US is a little steep, unless she plans on spending the day as well as the night.

Do you remember what you paid for 4 nights?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,812 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Her name my be Rachel. I've seen her pic on another site.
    Raquel as in Welch

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to remyman41 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    I could barely contain little moshy2k during the photo shoot. Let me say it took me forever to convince her to pose for pics.

Me and this chica fucked the entire night. Her body was absolutely amazing to look at and touch. We did get to talk and she is a really cool girl. My Spainsh has improved ALOT over the past few trips. I still have a ways to go with the Spanish CD's though.

All I was thinking is little moshy2k don't fail me know. And little moshy2k came through with flying colors. All i rememebr was her yelling PAPI cause I tryed to ram lille moshy2k through her body. Unfortunately she refused to let me take a nude shot of her. Damn she had a beautiful body.

Great work Moshy, this one is hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chlen View Post
    Having read this I thought I was not fair to BB's masseuse Maria. At least her BBBJ was genuine.

I had bbbj from her too and it was genuine too. If a chica doesnt suck my dick like I like it then I will have a big muthafuckin problem.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

After have a great session with the massage chica I kinda chilled until it was time it was time to hit the disco. I stopped at Seacrets as a lovely lady pulled me into the place. She was very friendly and just wanted my US money to stop by the place.

She began to put on a little show to peak my interest. I was sitting with another guy I met while down there. we were both very interested in her little performance.

She had a great personality so I asked her what she was doing later. She told me she didn't like going with different guys each night ( here it comes). She told me she wants a novio who wil help her with her life when she needs it. She wants a guy to come to see her when he is in town and maybe help her with rent, bills etc sometimes.

Damn, gotta admire her honesty. I told her I liked good girls and i would need time to see if she could be the girl for me (WHAT ALOAD OF SHIT THAT WAS). Of course the guy with me wants to fuck her just as much as me LOL.

She puts on his hat

Then adds my eye glasses

We talked for another 20 minutes and she agreed to come back to the hotel but my boy wanted a piece also. So I asked her if she would entertain the both of us. Before I could get it all out my man said "O i gotta have her" and pulled out a roll of hundreds (U.S. FUCKING IDIOT). And said "I got you baby" I asked her to get me a drink. As soon as she left I asked him WTF was he doing!!!!!!!

Now that chica is expecting you to pay top dollar for her ass. It's impossible to recover from a guy showing a chia 2 hundred US and asking what she is ding later. Anyway, I kinda pull back as this negotiation is now ruined. I told him she would have been free or 1k-1500k pesos. but now she thinks he wants to pay hundreds. FUCKING INSANE...

She hunts us down in the bar below Classicos (figured that would happen) and was ready to go and fuck. She wanted to take us 1 at a time. I told my boy to go as I can sense a problem now that negotiations had been all fucked up. So I passed on her and later found out he gave her a 100 bill for 2 hours.

Stupid muthafucka, damn him to hell, damn him!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

I paid the chica in the blue outfit 1800 pesos. I really was consumed with the idea of fucking her.... Like Remyman said she is well worth it. And yeah I guess I didnt press hard enough for pics. Little moshy just wouldnt let me give her an a nude or leave decision. I had to hit it. Her body is AMAZING!!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The next night the group was toghther and we hit a new place called the Tropicana which is outstanding. You guys gotta see the bartenders. The place is a carbon copy of Peters place (make a right coming out of Classicos and it is about 5 buildings away).

They even have a stage and pole.

We made sure we stopped by at 9pm when the daily (YES DAILY) show started.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Before going back we hit stop for some food (across from Maura Mia damn I cant remember the name).

Damn KidFrost ordered a double for himself

Then Kidfrost almost causes a scene with a chica checking out our table. She was sitting with 2 older gentlemen.

We head back to the Tropicana for a shit load of fun

Let the dancing BEGIN...................

SHE CAN CLIMB A POLE

O now she is just getting freaky

Anyway this guys place is outstanding. He needs to tweak his massage girls a bit but I will definately be back to his place. he has multiple shows each night.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

O and dont let me forget how Kiddfrost was all nervous around naomi. He kept asking her to be gentle....... Then he thought he could impress her with his dance moves.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

She began to put on a little show to peak my interest. I was sitting with another guy I met while down there. we were both very interested in her little performance.

She puts on his hat

Then adds my eye glasses

Moshy this puta has been in Sosua for a while I remember doing her back in June 2003 she has some nice tit's her name is Yokasta she comes and goes she doesnt hang around there 24/7 like other putas because she has WU Novios.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

I could barely contain little moshy2k during the photo shoot. Let me say it took me forever to convince her to pose for pics.

Me and this chica fucked the entire night. Her body was absolutely amazing to look at and touch. We did get to talk and she is a really cool girl. My Spainsh has improved ALOT over the past few trips. I still have a ways to go with the Spanish CD's though.

All I was thinking is little moshy2k don't fail me know. And little moshy2k came through with flying colors. All i rememebr was her yelling PAPI cause I tryed to ram lille moshy2k through her body. Unfortunately she refused to let me take a nude shot of her. Damn she had a beautiful body.
    OMG!!! I'll be on the hunt for her in a couple of weeks...good job, Moshy!!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The next day was my last full day in the promised land. I took the guys site seeing to Mangu, Monteleoni, hidden beach, caberete etc. They were trying to convince me to stay another night. Since I was having a blast the pressure was getting to me.

Hempstead was putting serious pressure on me LOL. So after a little thought Moshy2k AKA 007 came alive. The wife was scheduled to get back from a cruise with her mom the next day (and I was supposed to already be back). So I needed an excuse if I was gonna change my flight.

I called and let her and left a message that I got an ear infection during my week of diving.

Pic of me doing the 007

The guys teased me afterwards saying they even believed it and knew I was telling a lie.

The next day I changed my flight ($30) and was able to secure a certified doctors not from DR Salazar (thats Aventura for translating).

So Moshy2k pulled off a small capper andextended his trip another day. That night we hit the club hard as everyone was celebating moshy2k staying another night.

Who does moshy2k see on this night. My old friend Anyi who pretty much said "fuck you" to Moshy2k. I mentioned to TPdog that she always does this and 10 minutes later she is in love LOL. Sure enough 10 minutes later Anyi finds me at Sosua life and is ALL over me. Damn, something about her turns me on (maybe those breasts). She is one chica I have great physical chemisty with but I didn't want any old repeats on this trip.

Aventura was staying a few steps away talking to a chica I had been flirting with all day. He was telling her I wanted her for the night. Aventura misunderstood what I wanted. I wanted to spend the afternoon fucking her not a TLN with her (but no matter). So I excused myself from Anyi who wasn't happy to see me talkng to a Oltra chica LOL.

We head upstairs and get a table for the 4 of us (TPdog,Hemp, Aventura, and Frost). We are chilling for a while and TPdog disappears to grab what turned out to be his La Passions disapointment. I was just sitting back trying to think of what I wanted to take home.

The girl Aventura was talking to comes by and is flirting with me. Next thing I know Anyi rolls up on us and is argueing with the girl that is flirting with me. This arguement escalated quickly and Aventura tryed to intervene. He ended the arguement and Anyi walked away PISSED. Then the chica that I was flirting with was annoyed and told me she was gonna leave because I didnt want her. I grabbed her had to tell her I was sorry for the way Anyi acted and that I would come and get her in a few minutes.

So she walks off to the bathroom and ANYI BOLTS after her. A full rumble breaks out on the upstairs level of Classico's. Security is coming from every angle and Anyi's girls and the other chicas girls all want apiece of each other.

Security breaks up the fight and the chicas are seperated. Aventura says he will handle the situation and have Anyi thrown out. He didnt know how many people that girl knows. And security refuses to make Anyi leave.

So I grabbed a new 3rd chica and plan to spend my last night with her. I love those chicas with dimples on their lower backs. Aventura asks the 3rd chica to take the 2nd chica (who was in the fight) to the bahroom and tell her that we will pay for a cab so she has no further trouble.

So off they go chatting and the 2nd girl is refusing to leave. Next thing we know RUMBLE #2 breaks out between my new 3rd,2nd and Anyi. This shit was WILD fortunatley my third chica was untouched in the brawl as security got there much quicker.

We decide to leave as Classicos is closing and we walk chica #2 and 3 out of Classicos. I am taking #3 but want to make sure #2 gets homw safely. I get into a heated arguement with Anyi outside about chica #2. Anyi basically said I have no problem with you seeing other girls but I am gonna fuck her up. WTF!!!!

S0 Aventura disappeared with chica #2 on a moto while I was argueing with Anyi. And then I left with chica #3.

IT WAS A WILD NIGHT....

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I actually had many more pics to post but they seem to have gotten corrupted somehow.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

i was there living it with you and its still an outstanding report!!!!!!!!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

ahhh some jealous chicas gotta love it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!! mmrrrrooowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! excellent report.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to scoochamenz1 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information