Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Savings rentacar

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    They all raise the rates in the winter. Alamo was $22 early this month but just went up to $30 for winter season. I'm sure Savings is the same way.

Thanks

Re: Savings rentacar

i recently rented from Savings... in "high" season, still $35 a day for a suzuki 4 door 4wd Jeep, including tax and insurance. I told her i was recommended by a friend (who I knew paid 35/day) so, not sure if it would have been higher if i didn't mention that, but she did offer a dollar or two a day less for cash. The jeep was a little scratched up and dirty, with an empty gas tank when i picked it up, but everything worked including the 4wd ... and the guy who went over the car with me did a good job of marking all the dings and dents on the contract so i wouldnt be responsible for them. the woman who runs the office, Johanne, is amazing! absolutely the happiest person I have ever met!! she laughes even while writing out the rental order or just sitting there... i think she has a comedy soundtrack running in her head at all times or something...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Re: Savings rentacar

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaRider
    i recently rented from Savings... in "high" season, still $35 a day for a suzuki 4 door 4wd Jeep, including tax and insurance. I told her i was recommended by a friend (who I knew paid 35/day) so, not sure if it would have been higher if i didn't mention that, but she did offer a dollar or two a day less for cash. The jeep was a little scratched up and dirty, with an empty gas tank when i picked it up, but everything worked including the 4wd ... and the guy who went over the car with me did a good job of marking all the dings and dents on the contract so i wouldnt be responsible for them. the woman who runs the office, Johanne, is amazing! absolutely the happiest person I have ever met!! she laughes even while writing out the rental order or just sitting there... i think she has a comedy soundtrack running in her head at all times or something...
    I have been dealing with Yohanne for 4 years now and she is the best. Yohanne gives the best deals out of anybody down there, I have rented almost every type of jeep small to big and she always offers me the best rate but you have to pay in cash to get that rate. Some people have not have had a good experience with her company but to each his own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information