Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paola (The Girl's House)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: Paola (The Girl's House)

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Cheeno,
    Brother, you have no idea. The gov't is still scrambling to come up with enough revenue sources to pay the bills and fund the metro.

2007 is going to be the year of painful prices increases across the board, including the family canasta.

Already the transport unions are demanding a 17 peso PER PASSENGER subsidy to cover their costs, and, they want subsidized prices for their fuel.

It's getting ugly in the big city.

There is also a general strike scheduled for next Tuesday, the 30th, and people are being advised to stay out of the streets that day, because the transport unions not only do not provide service, but they also have been known to take to the streets and beat people who try to use other transport services, and burning vehicles is very common.

Alcoholic beverages have all had major tax increases in the last month, as well as tobacco products.

So, expect the price of poontang to continue to rise.

You heard if from me first.
    you are better than most!!! i could never live there...just when u think the U.S. is a headache you hear about the B.S. going on abroad...no thanks, i will just put up with GW and his antics and who ever else comes after him and just bitch and complain at the dinner table

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Well, the good news is, the president met with the union leaders, and got them to postpone the strike.
    So, the long weekend should be long indeed.
    But, the inflation issue hasn't even started to be felt yet, and that's on top of all of the ridiculous increases that have been put in effect already.
    Does anyone realize that alcohol taxes have gone up a total of 384% in the last few years?
    Probably a good time to give up drinking??.......NAW!!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Cheeno,
    Brother, you have no idea. The gov't is still scrambling to come up with enough revenue sources to pay the bills and fund the metro.

2007 is going to be the year of painful prices increases across the board, including the family canasta.

Already the transport unions are demanding a 17 peso PER PASSENGER subsidy to cover their costs, and, they want subsidized prices for their fuel.

It's getting ugly in the big city.

There is also a general strike scheduled for next Tuesday, the 30th, and people are being advised to stay out of the streets that day, because the transport unions not only do not provide service, but they also have been known to take to the streets and beat people who try to use other transport services, and burning vehicles is very common.

Alcoholic beverages have all had major tax increases in the last month, as well as tobacco products.

So, expect the price of poontang to continue to rise.

You heard if from me first.

Thank you Mr Happy for sharing the news with us.

I do not understand why they would want to build a subway in Santo Domingo. Its a waste of time and money.

When I went to Santo Domingo two weeks ago, a small bottle of Presidente cost 50 pesos (it used to cost 40). And the price of cigarettes also went up.

You are right, 2007 does not look like a positive year.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hempstead View Post
    you are better than most!!! i could never live there...just when u think the U.S. is a headache you hear about the B.S. going on abroad...no thanks, i will just put up with GW and his antics and who ever else comes after him and just bitch and complain at the dinner table
    EXACTLY!!!

In Korea, the prices of alcohol, tobacco, public transportation, are going up.

Three years ago, the government made prostitution illegal.

Miari Texas, which is the largest red light district in all of Asia, has been reduced by 1/2 during the past three years.

588, the second largest red light district in Korea, will be gone by 2010 (the city plans to build roads in that area).

My home country now sucks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, the good news is, the president met with the union leaders, and got them to postpone the strike.
    So, the long weekend should be long indeed.
    But, the inflation issue hasn't even started to be felt yet, and that's on top of all of the ridiculous increases that have been put in effect already.
    Does anyone realize that alcohol taxes have gone up a total of 384% in the last few years?
    Probably a good time to give up drinking??.......NAW!!

What the president needs to do is meet with the casa owners and keep the price of TLN at 2,000 or below!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    EXACTLY!!!

In Korea, the prices of alcohol, tobacco, public transportation, are going up.

Three years ago, the government made prostitution illegal.

Miari Texas, which is the largest red light district in all of Asia, has been reduced by 1/2 during the past three years.

588, the second largest red light district in Korea, will be gone by 2010 (the city plans to build roads in that area).

My home country now sucks.
    Dont worry. The Korean chicks will keep selling the pussy. They gotta eat to. I am sure that adjustments will be made.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information