Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10/2011 - Comparison to Rio: Services and big butts

Thanks

10/2011 - Comparison to Rio: Services and big butts

Im planning a trip for december and was wondering for anyone that has been to the termas in Rio. Is there anything similar in DR? Im still a bit of a newbie and so im a bit weary of picking up street walkers and taking them to an hourly motel. Im gonna stay in an AI most likely in cabarete.

Also, I love a big butt and nice curvy hips. How do DR women compare to those in Rio?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wermas For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

Re: Comparison to Rio: Services and big butts

Quote Originally Posted by Wermas View Post
    Im planning a trip for december and was wondering for anyone that has been to the termas in Rio. Is there anything similar in DR? Im still a bit of a newbie and so im a bit weary of picking up street walkers and taking them to an hourly motel. Im gonna stay in an AI most likely in cabarete.

Also, I love a big butt and nice curvy hips. How do DR women compare to those in Rio?
    I've never been to Rio so I don't know what a terma is. Can you tell us about them and your escapades there?
    trEPP33

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Just curious , have you checked out Passions website yet ?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trEPP33 View Post
    I've never been to Rio so I don't know what a terma is. Can you tell us about them and your escapades there?
    Termas are basically strip clubs with rooms available for sex. You pay an entrance fee, take a shower, maybe hit the sauna, put on a robe/slippers, and then enter the club surrounded by tons of beautiful half naked women. You can either relax with some drinks and flirt, or take a girl up to a room (not obligated to). I don't think you are allowed to leave with them but I hear of many guys getting their contact info and handling biz later. I liked them because of the selection, some places having 60+ girls. All shapes and sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Just curious , have you checked out Passions website yet ?
    Yup, after doing some reading, it looks like Passions is a full service club which is what im looking for! Any other ones like Passions? It's definitely at the top of my list.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wermas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

sosua chicas will not compare to brazilians.

neither in body shape nor in passion.

i dated a crazy brazilian for a year and a half that was here on a student visa.

i'm sure i will never meet anyone that fucked like she did.

and they speak spanish not portugese.
    www.thatsafunnyshirt.com www.toledotees.com

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Termas are basically strip clubs with rooms available for sex. You pay an entrance fee, take a shower, maybe hit the sauna, put on a robe/slippers, and then enter the club surrounded by tons of beautiful half naked women. You can either relax with some drinks and flirt, or take a girl up to a room (not obligated to). I don't think you are allowed to leave with them but I hear of many guys getting their contact info and handling biz later. I liked them because of the selection, some places having 60+ girls. All shapes and sizes.

Yup, after doing some reading, it looks like Passions is a full service club which is what im looking for! Any other ones like Passions? It's definitely at the top of my list.
    cmp (carribean mens paradise) is like passions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to foxracing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Back in the pre-remodel days, Passions had the feel of a low-rent termas; at least the girls could circulate and you could 'test the waters' a bit before taking the plunge - even if they didn't get anywhere near as nasty as termas girls get out on the floor. But it never had the 'spa' element like the termas have. Of course, all that's a thing of the past now with the new 'stay behind the bar' rules anyways...

While brazilians are known for their asses, dominicanas tend to have it going on upstairs - big racks abound. Like the garotas, they have no problem with sucking your dick without a condom, and normally will do a workmanlike job in the sack to make sure you get off. But they rarely bring the passion like the garotas do - hell, I don't think there's any woman in the world with the gung-ho attitude about sex of the brazilians...

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,298 Times in 229 Posts

Termas are basically strip clubs with rooms available for sex..
    Not 100% correct - 4 x 4 is the only Terma I have actually seen stripping take place - L'uomo, Monte Carlo, Centaurus, Solarium are just brothels with drink available in the Boite / bar
    You pay an entrance fee, take a shower, maybe hit the sauna, put on a robe/slippers, and then enter the club surrounded by tons of beautiful half naked women. You can either relax with some drinks and flirt, or take a girl up to a room (not obligated to).
    100% correct - and they will grope you, drive their tongues down your throat - give you a quick tug - anything they can to get you to take them and fuck them
    I don't think you are allowed to leave with them but I hear of many guys getting their contact info and handling biz later.
    100% correct - very easy to get their numbers for them to come to your apartment after thir shift.
    I liked them because of the selection, some places having 60+ girls. All shapes and sizes. .
    That is why Brazil is the greatest place on earth for whore hunting - from the blackest amazon to snow white spinners - all shapes - all sizes - all colours.
    Passions and CMP are full serrvice - very similar to Termas - except for the groping from the girls - and the variation in apperance that you will get at a Terma. Also almost ALL terma girls will indulge in anal if you negotiate first.

Brazil = Heaven on Earth

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BadBoyBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    hell, I don't think there's any woman in the world with the gung-ho attitude about sex of the brazilians...
    100% correcvt - you have never fucked a real whore until you have fucked a Brazilian whore

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BadBoyBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyBilly View Post
    Not 100% correct - 4 x 4 is the only Terma I have actually seen stripping take place - L'uomo, Monte Carlo, Centaurus, Solarium are just brothels with drink available in the Boite / bar 100% correct
    Actually, though not set up like strip clubs, I've seen several excellent strip routines at Monte Carlo and L'uomo - usually featuring one or two of the club's stars. Termas do a great job of making sure the clientele is never bored...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can't go wrong with Rio, nothing compares....its in a league of its own. But its become a very expensive mongering destination with the Reals appreciation sky rocketing in recent years and the standard of living for Brazilians improving everyday. I heard 4x4 closed due to drug and illegal prostitution violations, whatever the fuck that means Sounds like someone didn't pay up the powers that be on time. Really sad loss for Rio, it was my Therma of choice hands down. The best bubble butts in all of Rio could be had her. Keep the faith, they may re-open, this is a Rio institution.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drsami For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Below is the link to the 4X4 raid and closing which took place in July of this year. Additionally, the site has another story on other clubs being raided.

I had preliminary plans in the works to go Rio in March, but if 4 x 4 is closed and the raids have already started I don't know if it's a good time to go.

Does anyone know the current status of 4 x 4 ?

http://braziltravelcenter.wordpress....ce-and-closed/

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Dog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drsami View Post
    Can't go wrong with Rio, nothing compares....its in a league of its own. But its become a very expensive mongering destination with the Reals appreciation sky rocketing in recent years and the standard of living for Brazilians improving everyday. I heard 4x4 closed due to drug and illegal prostitution violations, whatever the fuck that means Sounds like someone didn't pay up the powers that be on time. Really sad loss for Rio, it was my Therma of choice hands down. The best bubble butts in all of Rio could be had her. Keep the faith, they may re-open, [YELLOW]this is a Rio institution.
    So was Help, that ain't re-opening.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

27. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Below is the link to the 4X4 raid and closing which took place in July of this year. Additionally, the site has another story on other clubs being raided.

I had preliminary plans in the works to go Rio in March, but if 4 x 4 is closed and the raids have already started I don't know if it's a good time to go.

Does anyone know the current status of 4 x 4 ?

http://braziltravelcenter.wordpress....ce-and-closed/
    Sounds like they are cleaning up the town in anticipation of the Olympics, and the World Cup, or whatever, a shame for mongers, but maybe good for the city, only time will tell.

You know I have always been fascinated by the thought of going to Rio for the sake of mongering, Brazillian women due to their physical attributes have always been my favorites for the most part, luckily I spent time in some Brazillian clubs in NY, so I was able to sample a few, although not the same as going to the motherland, that's for sure.
    That was one great thing about living in NY, there was all nationalities there, so I got to sample Brazillians, Colombianas, Dominicanas, Asians, without ever leaving NY.

Still wouldn't mind going to the Brazillian motherland to sample those bundas, but just reading about their prices I don't think I will be doing it anytime soon, damn reading about the prices of a simple bj from street walkers in Qns. is a major turnoff for me these days, and I wouldn't bother to do that either. For the prices that guys are paying for a 15 minute blowjob while sitting in their cars, while dodging law enforcement, from their favorite hookers, who I presume are giving them some type of discount is a turnoff, for what those guys pay for that up there, I can have a tln, real easy by almost all the hot chicas I encounter on any given day.

Don't think I am leaving here anytime soon. Although all these things stay in the back of my head.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Sounds like they are cleaning up the town in anticipation of the Olympics, and the World Cup, or whatever, a shame for mongers, but maybe good for the city, only time will tell.
    Exactly same story as Beijing suffered in the lead up to 2008 Olympics. 18mths before games LE started raiding / closing ALL the major whore hangouts - post Olympics it has NEVER recovered to it's glory days prior to crackdown.

Give Olympics to 1st world countries ONLY I say - let the mongering continus undisturbed.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadBoyBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

DR comparing to Brasil? Butts are butts, Brasil is better. But in DR is like getting 4 new tires for the price of 2

How about these butts:
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Dont even mention these two destinations in the same breath, there is no comparisons. DR women dont even have 1/5th the sexual voraciousness that Brasilian woman possess. (we wont even talk about attraction levels! The girl Hennessy that all the guys go crazy over, would probably be middle tier in a Rio terma)

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by No Worries View Post
    Dont even mention these two destinations in the same breath, there is no comparisons. DR women dont even have 1/5th the sexual voraciousness that Brasilian woman possess. (we wont even talk about attraction levels! The girl Hennessy that all the guys go crazy over, would probably be middle tier in a Rio terma)
    Voraciousness, damn thats a big word. I would agree with you, there is no comparison. There is no such thing a short time in Rio, unless you're in a controlled environment, like a casa. If you take a garota to your Hotel room, you will have to put them out, because they will try to smash you until you cant walk anymore. There is no clock, you get a garota during the day, she will stay until its time to get ready to go to Help Disco. Its a big contrast to Sosua, where girls say I go now, after they been in the room for an hour.
    I remember the night in Help, when I introduced Monique to you. I overheard her tell her amiga, "I going to fuck the shit out of him." thats what they do.

There is a difference between the hard cores of Sosua and the non pro's around the country. The regular chicas are hornier.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 10-29-2011 at 12:53 PM.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

The short answer is no, there is nothing in DR like a Brazilian terma. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen anything in the world exactly like it, although I saw something close in Jakarta. Passions is not the same. A Brazilian terma is one of those things that I hope every monger gets to experience at least once.

I thoroughly enjoyed both Brazil and DR, but they are different. I won't tell you one country's women are somehow better than the other, because that is a personal preference, and pointless to argue over.

Brazil is generally more expensive than DR, although prices vary by location within each country. Brazil's currency has been far stronger in recent years, exacerbating that.

Brazil has far better beaches, even though I like Sosua beach.

Brazilians predominately speak Portuguese, not Spanish, making it more difficult to communicate with them if your Spanish is better than your Portuguese.

Brazilian girls are far more likely to take it up the culo, because it is not considered taboo there. It's called "completo" in Portuguese. There, you just learned your first word!

Brazil has more variety in type of women, complexion, etc.

Brazil has far, far fewer girl-friendly hotels, making apartment rental more of an option to consider.

Brazil has a much higher murder rate, making safety much more of a concern. That is not to say that violent crime doen't hapen in DR - it certainly does.

Brazil has the Brazilian bikini and the Brazilian bikini wax.

Brazil requires an expensive visa for Americans, although it is good for 5 years, while DR requires a $10 tourist card for each visit.

Both countries are great, and I will return to both, but they are quite different experiences.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by TC; 10-29-2011 at 01:46 PM.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Wermans my only advice would be to get Rio out of your mind. If not you might have a bad time. Go there with a open mind and don't try to compare it to what you have experienced in Rio. As the guys have pointed out just go to Passions hit a chica there since you are staying at an AI
    I'm a Payer not a Player

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information