Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PLAYA BERGANTIN

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

PLAYA BERGANTIN

This is an "off the beaten path" unspoiled beach located next to Playa Dorado.

From Sosua, there is a sign just before you get to Dorado. Make a right and go through the cane field road until you hit beach. Great local fish, lobster and good swimming. If you get lucky, maybe a CHICA or two. I picked up a nice one when i was there with the fella's this past weekend. I got the number and went back for her the next day.

It's a shame that the government is about to relocate all the locals that live there to Montellano across the road. They will then sell all that beachfront property to the AI's.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    If you like this type of thing then try the rivers on the week ends. There are 1,000's of Dominicans hanging around.

Thanks
    The best part of that day was meeting this chica. Her mother lives in the sqatters village on the beach.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    oh, so that's where you disappeared too. you was gone for a minute.

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts
    It looks like an interesting beach, too bad teh AIs are going to take over. Any idea how mauch time is left before then?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    It looks like an interesting beach, too bad teh AIs are going to take over. Any idea how mauch time is left before then?
    According to the locals, the AI's are ready for the purchase. The issue is the relocation of the villages.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    :? One of my secret hide-outs has been revealed

It's a nice place to take a girl for a spin.. you can heat her up and then do her in the cane-field back from the beach... watch out for those sharp cane stalks!

It makes for a real nature experience

Thanks

Just My Type!

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    The best part of that day was meeting this chica.
    Nice piece of ass! How was she?

-Helpmann 8)

Thanks
    Was that the chica on the ATV zooming past us??????

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    The best part of that day was meeting this chica. Her mother lives in the sqatters village on the beach.

NICE!!!... DETAILS PLEASE!!!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Well, the guys head over to Playa Bergantin for "a day at the beach". It was Big Wil, Wsj, D-dog, Knotty, myself and a couple others. After driving through the cane patch for a few minutes, we hit the unspoiled beach. Unspoiled as in undeveloped. I think D-dog posted a pic a few posts back.

After a quick swim, a few presidentes and a nice homemade fish/lobster lunch by the sea, we all sat and talked with the locals. Nothing like fresh fish and lobster. Anyway, one of the locals wanted to show me his house(shack) by the sea. So i walked over with him to his house a few yards away. There, he introduced me to his wife and son. They were squatters and had lived there for some time. No electricity or running water. They cook on a wood fire make shift stove. He told me about how the government wanted to move them across the road to Montellano to make room for the AI's. He said that even if his shack wasn't much, it was his. They didn't want to move to Govt. housing.

We talked for a minute and i went to check out the shack. I went out to the side where his wife was washing a young chicas hair. That picture is a few posts back as well. I introduce myself to Erika. "hola mami !" Turns out that she is from the beach squatter's village where her mother still resides. She was visiting for the day as she now resides in POP with the bambino. We actually saw this chica riding around on her scooter earlier. I later found out that her western union novio bought it for her.

Anyway, we talk for a minute and exchange numbers. My plan was to keep her on ice for a down moment which actually came on Sunday(DR Mother's Day). Things were kind of slow. I call Erika but no response. I guess she was doing the mami day thing as well. No problemo! I leave a message and continue with my life.

The next morning, i get a call! Hola mi amor!! It's Erika, so we arrange to meet about 1pm. She tells me to meet her on the main road at the Montellano gas station. This is close to one of the entrances to playa bergantin.

I get to the gas station and wait for a minute when look who appears on the moto coming out of the cane patch. It was a crazy scene. A chica is being delivered to me out of a cane patch.

She gets off the moto and gets in my rental. Off we go to my favorite cabana close to La Union on the main road. It's 280 pesos for LOCALS for 4 hours. I say this to say, let the chica pick up the phone and talk to reception. Don't pay anymore than 300 pesos. We pull into the property, into a garage. Close the garage door and go inside the room. Phone rings to give you your rate and take your drink order. Man appears at the little cubby hole in minutes with your drinks and bill.

Chica and i chat for a minute and take a shower together. Nice and sensual like. We lather each other while rubbing, licking, kissing and sucking. I'm proud to say that i kissed every inch of that chicas body. And she did the same.

We take the action to the bed without drying off. I throw her down on the bed and she squirms around waiting for me with that look in her eyes. You know that look. As if i were the "chosen one" kind of thing!

She engulfs my member and sucks until i can't take it any more. I grab her and sit her down on top of me. She rides me hard until she cums. I flip her over and dragon slay the pussy until i cum. We then lay there next to each other staring up at the mirrored ceiling drenched in sweat and cum. I get up after a few minutes and use the bathroom. When i return, she's positioned in a way, as if to say, "we are not finished yet papi !" And that was fine with me!!

I then took her doggie style and she handled it pretty well because i got a little carried away. At one point, i'm doing her doggie with force and looking up at myself in the ceiling mirror thinking that DR is where i want to be!

We finally both explode and just lay there laughing. Damn!! That was good. We showered together, got dressed, settled the bill(1000 pesos) and off we went back to the gas station. We chatted in the rental for a few, kissed goodbye and i let her out. I sat there and watched as she got on a moto and sped off back through the cane patch.

Gotta love it!!! "today was a good day !"

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Great info, ps. This is why you've been missed. Glad you're back!!!

Thanks
    She gets off the moto and gets in my rental. Off we go to my favorite cabana close to La Union on the main road. It's 280 pesos for LOCALS. I say this to say, let the chica pick up the phone and talk to reception. Don't pay anymore than 300 pesos. We pull into the property, into a garage. Close the garage door and go inside the room. Phone rings to give you your rate and take your drink order. Man appears at the little cubby hole in minutes with your drinks and bill.
    Captivating start, please continue...

-Helpmann

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Great info, ps. This is why you've been missed. Glad you're back!!!
    Thanks G dog!! I just finished the rest of the episode.

Thanks
    nice pictures psriches
    i love that bed shot with the leg to the side :P
    as the titanic sinks , I will be partying with the band.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Pretty girl ps. Good to hear from you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonto4
    Pretty girl ps. Good to hear from you.
    likewise.......

Thanks
    Damnit I knew that was the girl on the ATV. Damn good work she was a cutie!!!!!!Glad you closed the deal nice work & pics I can't for the next trip

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Out-friggin-standing!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information