Thread: Someone needs to tell them that 95% of the DR is already a red light district.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Someone needs to tell them that 95% of the DR is already a red light district.

“I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Someone needs to tell them that 95% of the DR is already a red light district.

I love the Comments
    like this Moronic Baffoon...

"
    To even think about it is unjust, might as well pull out the welcome mat for all sex offenders and child molester like in one of those asian countries selling under age sex to old white guys with greenbacks .

I can only assume that one of the politicians has his hands in the trade. We can have a red light district, but, no education....NOW THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT OUR COUNTRY....

Leo's next venture is to build the biggest cabana compound on the block right next to the strip and maybe even connect the metro to it with day passes and incentives for the hose for accepting.....what the heck, he might even push for a under age prostitution act that will allow the prostitution of young girls and boys of prostitutes that were born into the business , as long as they keep them away from the books and he will not accept any of them learning the value of SELF-WORTH.

That should complete leo's plan to have HOSE , DRUGS AND HOTELS...oh yeah.. the metro too "

This guy must have had his Genitals Cut off by a Woman and placed on the mantle..

What man even talks like that ?
    "like in one of those Asian countries"
    LOL.

Some of the most civilized countries in Europe have Red Light districts.
    this dude probably cant even afford a plane ticket.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: Someone needs to tell them that 95% of the DR is already a red light district.

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I love the Comments

"
    To even think about it is unjust, might as well pull out the welcome mat for all sex offenders and child molester like in one of those asian countries selling under age sex to old white guys with greenbacks .

I can only assume that one of the politicians has his hands in the trade. We can have a red light district, but, no education....NOW THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT OUR COUNTRY....

Leo's next venture is to build the biggest cabana compound on the block right next to the strip and maybe even connect the metro to it with day passes and incentives for the hose for accepting.....what the heck, he might even push for a under age prostitution act that will allow the prostitution of young girls and boys of prostitutes that were born into the business , as long as they keep them away from the books and he will not accept any of them learning the value of SELF-WORTH.

That should complete leo's plan to have HOSE , DRUGS AND HOTELS...oh yeah.. the metro too "

This guy must have had his Genitals Cut off by a Woman and placed on the mantle..

LOL.

How do you really feel Bro
    Just Doing It

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I love the Comments

"

LOL.

Not to nitpik JD, but.........

this is a "Hose"

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...Q9QEwAA&dur=24

And these are "Hoes"

Attachment 31737

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Yes I know,

u drinkin tonight T ?

I was quoting some dude with the screen name of "Roberto Jose" who commented on the article if you scroll down on the article you will see it.. Those are HIS words , definitely not mine, I left the bad Grammar,misspellings and all, which only makes him look like an even bigger Dumbass.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Not to nitpik JD, but.........

this is a "Hose"

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...Q9QEwAA&dur=24

And these are "Hoes"

Attachment 31737

That wasn't jd...that was someone else commenting on the article.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I agree 100% with you JD

the only thing I would say to him is

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Yes I know,

u drinkin tonight T ?

I was quoting some dude with the screen name of "Roberto Jose" who commented on the article if you scroll down on the article you will see it.. Those are HIS words , definitely not mine, I left the bad Grammar,misspellings and all, which only makes him look like an even bigger Dumbass.

YES!!!!! I am!

I never read the comments, I always just read the original news piece, then I'm done!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

i disagree, DR isnt a big redlight district.....

the girls in d.r. are just slutty and friendly. Once they lose their virginity they throw the rulebook out.

I just think most people forget there are sluts here in the states, and that poor people from the 'western' countries are different than poor people in 3rd world countries.
    "If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now, because you flooded the market with it, you are giving it away too easy" -Dave Chappelle

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    i disagree, DR isnt a big redlight district.....

the girls in d.r. are just slutty and friendly. Once they lose their virginity they throw the rulebook out.

I just think most people forget there are sluts here in the states, and that poor people from the 'western' countries are different than poor people in 3rd world countries.
    I have noticed that about DR chicas also......................and that is why I luv'em .

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

This is getting real interesting.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/loc...pose-Dominican

23. The Following User Says Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

She threatens to out the senior officials???!!!???

Wanna beat she is dead in less than 30 days.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thread Information