Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

Thanks

Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

I would be very surprised if El Principe is closed - there a long time - will check it out next time I am in the area

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Since I know I am being judged by some and want to make sure my information is correct, I just made a trip to El Principe where I spoke to the boss - it is open, has always been open, and he claims will remain open - the salida is in fact 500 pesos - the location is where I said it was - just past the Cabana Isla Del Paradiso on the left heading toward Santiago - the sign is old and dirty - not the bright lights of Cristal - go perhaps fifty yards down an unpaved road - some of the chicas live in shacks behind the nightclub - I have not visited the place in a year or so and have no idea as to the quality of the chicas - back then there were some real lookers

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    Since I know I am being judged by some and want to make sure my information is correct, I just made a trip to El Principe where I spoke to the boss - it is open, has always been open, and he claims will remain open - the salida is in fact 500 pesos - the location is where I said it was - just past the Cabana Isla Del Paradiso on the left heading toward Santiago - the sign is old and dirty - not the bright lights of Cristal - go perhaps fifty yards down an unpaved road - some of the chicas live in shacks behind the nightclub - I have not visited the place in a year or so and have no idea as to the quality of the chicas - back then there were some real lookers
    Great stuff, Mike. I'll give it a go next time I am there. Could be quite a wait, I'm afraid, so I hope someone else will check it out beforehand. It's great when someone adds some NEW information here. Interesting it never came up in my discussions with PP ex-pats. It must be either awful or so good they wanted to keep it to themselves!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post

The place had some real gems a few years ago, but like everything else, they lost them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information