Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

  1. #1
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Smile Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Hola Mongers - After an absence from the web site of couple of years I have returned - unfortunately all of my previous posts have disappeared due to my inactivity - I have lived in POP full time for several years and know the city like the back of my hand - this includes the very best restaurants the local chica hangouts - I speak reasonable Spanish, understand the customs and culture of the DR, and have always been able to negotiate with the locals on favorable terms - if anyone out there wants to go out with me to see the sights, all you have to do is e-mail at least a couple days in advance - my address is mikeppsych@hotmail.com - home and cell phone numbers will be furnished upon request - I am a very cheap date - I do not drink alcohol, so you only have to pay for my juice - and I do not drink much of that because it makes me pee more - if I introduce a chica or facilitate your relationship in any way I expect you to behave like a gentleman at all times and treat her with respect - it reflects on me and I am well known in POP - she will reciprocate, you will not get ripped off, and you will both have a good time - DR women love the bulge in your pants - the bigger the better - no, not that bulge, the one on the side or in back where you keep your money - for the most part they also like the bulge in front a great deal - these are very hot women - all sizes and shapes and colors - I prefer slender and very attractive - color does not matter to me - DR men seem too prefer a nalga Dominicana (big ass) - everything is available - from Cristal and El Bohen on the high (expensive) end to Galactica and El Principe in the middle to infected street hookers for 100 pesos - USE A CONDOM - almost all the pros have a chulo (boyfriend/pimp) who takes their money, screws many other women without a condom, and then screws them without protection - Dominican men, almost without exception, do not use condoms - any questions, just e-mail - I will give you a prompt straight answer with no bullshit - adios and happy mongering - Michael

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

  4. #2
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Age
    50
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 188 Times in 95 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    I will definitely contact you before my next trip. Thank you
    "To Pimp a Ho, or not... That ain't the question. The question is: How many Hos make a knot?"

  5. #3
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Hola I Love Chicas - I also know where the chicos who dress like chicas hang out - but I guess that is of no interest given your handle - just kidding - I actually found one of my posts dated 11/1/04 still on the web site - just enter mikeppsych in the search box - gives a hint as to my attitude about this place - look forward to getting together - Michael

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

  7. #4
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Age
    50
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 188 Times in 95 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    Hola I Love Chicas - I also know where the chicos who dress like chicas hang out - but I guess that is of no interest given your handle - just kidding - I actually found one of my posts dated 11/1/04 still on the web site - just enter mikeppsych in the search box - gives a hint as to my attitude about this place - look forward to getting together - Michael
    Dont even go there, homie.

    But I could use someone with your knowledge of the place.

  8. #5
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Smile Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    You like chicas from DR and Venezuela but not PR - is that possible? - the girls from San Juan and PR in general are muy caliente!

  9. #6
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Age
    50
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 188 Times in 95 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    I've been to PR so many times...I consider PR the 6th Borough, But I've never been there to monger.
    Venezuela is a paradise, different from DR.
    I've just discovered DR and I'm loving it, So Im stuck on it for a while.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to I_LOVE_CHICAS For This Useful Post:

  11. #7
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tristate Area
    Age
    52
    Posts
    7,958
    Thanks
    20,425
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    some nice information to know. thanks for sharing.

  12. #8
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Hola Beads - Fortunately I know a number of chicas who also enjoy your special favorite - while I deal mainly with Dominicans , my past experience with Haitians has led me to believe they especially like it up the chute - it could be the French influence since they know nothing about Greek culture - hahaha! - I hate to laugh at my own jokes but I like that one - give me a buzz when you are around - by the way, I was born and raised in Jersey and lived for many years north of Philly - Michael

  13. #9
    Jan 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,606
    Thanks
    1,471
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    Hola I Love Chicas - I also know where the chicos who dress like chicas hang out - but I guess that is of no interest given your handle - just kidding - I actually found one of my posts dated 11/1/04 still on the web site - just enter mikeppsych in the search box - gives a hint as to my attitude about this place - look forward to getting together - Michael
    I did the search and except for a quote from a 2004 post, only today's posts came up.

  14. #10
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Hola Ricky - Click search, under search forums make sure dot is by show threads and not show posts, enter mikeppsych in search field, click go - then go to bottom of the page - hope this helps - Michael

  15. #11
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    I see the confusion - I said I found one of my old posts but I actually found an old reply - still revealing!

  16. #12
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    60
    Posts
    19,564
    Thanks
    5,727
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Mike, the only one I found was a quote. I think all your posts are in the old Yahoo Group. This site started around April 2004, most of your posts were probably before then.

  17. #13
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    24,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    42,801
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

    Question Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    revealing?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    I see the confusion - I said I found one of my old posts but I actually found an old reply - still revealing!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

  18. #14
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    I am not crazy - below is the old reply that I cut and pasted - maybe the problem is semantic - is a quote the same as a reply?

    Yahoo # 2837
    Quote:

    From: "mikeppsych"
    Date: Sat Nov 1, 2003 11:51 am
    Subject: [IN SEARCH OF CHICAS] Re: Market Forces

    Hi Jimmy - I fully agree but some mongers are just overpaying - after
    tossing my last 6 week novia I spent 4 straight nights with one chica
    that I liked - she spoke perfect English, was very bright, and I
    advised her to stop being a puta and go to Spain to live with her
    mother - she originally wanted 1500 pesos but I told her 1000 was
    what I would pay for todo la noche - she agreed and was great in la
    cama - I gave her the 1500 pesos without batting an eye - after that
    she would call me if I did not call her and even came by my place the
    last morning to say goodby - I did not tell her that an amateur was
    still in the bed - anyway, I have no trouble treating all of the
    girls with respect and paying the professional chicas well beyond
    minimum wage - but if 2 or 3 weeks of minimum wage becomes the
    standard for one night we are all fucked - remember, these girls talk
    to one another and identify a sucker real fast - one last thought -
    if you do not speak Spanish you will probably pay double for almost
    everything in DR - it really pays to learn the language - Michael

  19. #15
    Jan 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,606
    Thanks
    1,471
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Mike, the only one I found was a quote. I think all your posts are in the old Yahoo Group. This site started around April 2004, most of your posts were probably before then.
    That's the same one I found.

  20. #16
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    At least we are on the same page - all my older comments are lost forever - probably no great loss!

  21. #17
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,992
    Thanks
    1,142
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Welcome back Mike but I am forever the skeptic....if no one else will ask the question......I will....what is in it for you and are your services really needed - come on this is DR! It is kind of like going to one of those all you can eat chinese buffets and then asking where the food is!

    As wise man once told me way back when....if you want a chica in Sosua.....stand out in the middle of the street and hold up one finger....if you want two...put up two!

    Maybe it is me but part of the fun in getting to know your way around down there was doing it at your own pace, the exploration, learning the ropes, etc...etc and stepping on your dick a few times. I found it best to find a wingman in the same boat as you are - Thanks Nomad - and get to it! The thrill of the hunt....things just always taste better when you cook them yourself....

    Not to hurt your feelings but I had to chime in here....buena suerte....
    Last edited by Magnum; 01-23-2007 at 08:46 AM.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Magnum For This Useful Post:

  23. #18
    Jan 2007
    Location
    POP Full Time
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 231 Times in 63 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Hola Magnum - How could a member of the Board of Directors thanked by Jimmydr himself possibly hurt my feelings? - your question/comment is fair enough - nothing is in it for me except the chance to meet other mongers and possibly develop a friendship or two or.... - I have never accepted a propina and never will - if I do, the person who gives it is free to post that I lied - some prefer to find their way alone like an explorer - others may prefer a well used map - POP is not like Sosua or Cabarete - it is much bigger with many nooks and cranies - it took me four years to find some of them living here full time and speaking Spanish - others may not have that kind of time - relatively few gringoes visit POP in search of chicas - they just go to the well known expensive places like Cristal and El Bohen - I know these places as well as most if not all of the other options - I am also easy going and not that hard to get along with - while some, perhaps most, have neither a need nor a desire for my services, a few may welcome some guidance from someone who has paid his dues - I hope this alleys at least some of your skeptism - Michael

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

  25. #19
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    24,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    42,801
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

    Laughing Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    as the resident sarcastic bastard i have to ask...is juice a propina?

  26. #20
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    61
    Posts
    116,988
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    325,577
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

    Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Apos View Post
    as the resident sarcastic bastard i have to ask...is juice a propina?

    No juice is not, its a beverage.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread