Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

Thanks

Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

Sometimes I wish I were a pimp - they seem to have money all the time - please clarify what blanks you want me to fill in - where exactly on the site? - LB is dead except for Cristal - literally gone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    Sometimes I wish I were a pimp - they seem to have money all the time - please clarify what blanks you want me to fill in - where exactly on the site? - LB is dead except for Cristal - literally gone
    Just basic shit like good places to eat, bars, chica friendly hotels, cabanas, massage parlours, chicas, some pictures of chicas and so on.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

...if you want a chica in Sosua.....stand out in the middle of the street and hold up one finger....if you want two...put up two!

Classic.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lets try them one by one - current favorite restaurants are Stefy & Natale Italian (right turn just before Hollywood cabana when heading toward Santiago - formerly La Roca - it is closed Monday), Cafe Cito (past Playa Dorada heading toward Sosua on opposite side) and the Steak House (at circle by Burger King - closed Tuesday); I do not drink alcohol but Galactica has recently had some nice things to look at and touch (Calle Muelle across from park); Hotel Victoriano is basic and cheap - 150 (fan) to 250 pesos (AC); I have a VIP card for newest Hollywood cabana - some rooms with jacuzzi - two others nearby with basically same prices; never had a massage so have no idea; I have a list of chicas with phone numbers - some active and some from times past - been with many but not all - will provide details in person; how do I post nude pictures? - I assume that is what you all want so I may post a few to start - never posted before but some of my close friends like to pose and I oblige - bonus - Joyeria Las Americas, also known a Compra Venta Antonio, is far and away the best place to buy gold - no, I do not get a commission or special price - just the VIP discount (near Camino Real and Supermercado Silverio Messon) - hope this helps!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

the best way to post pics, we like ALL kinds, is to upload them to the site here
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for....php?do=upload
    then cut and paste the link to the pic to the thread you want it in.

having multiple windows open to the various ISOC pages you might need is very handy.
    Lets try them one by one - current favorite restaurants are Stefy & Natale Italian (right turn just before Hollywood cabana when heading toward Santiago - formerly La Roca - it is closed Monday), Cafe Cito (past Playa Dorada heading toward Sosua on opposite side) and the Steak House (at circle by Burger King - closed Tuesday); I do not drink alcohol but Galactica has recently had some nice things to look at and touch (Calle Muelle across from park); Hotel Victoriano is basic and cheap - 150 (fan) to 250 pesos (AC); I have a VIP card for newest Hollywood cabana - some rooms with jacuzzi - two others nearby with basically same prices; never had a massage so have no idea; I have a list of chicas with phone numbers - some active and some from times past - been with many but not all - will provide details in person; how do I post nude pictures? - I assume that is what you all want so I may post a few to start - never posted before but some of my close friends like to pose and I oblige - bonus - Joyeria Las Americas, also known a Compra Venta Antonio, is far and away the best place to buy gold - no, I do not get a commission or special price - just the VIP discount (near Camino Real and Supermercado Silverio Messon) - hope this helps!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks

Thanks Mike. If you go to the Puerto Plata section there are 8 sub forums that could use some updating. As to posting pictures i hope someone will post the link to the thread that outlines that. If i can find it i will post it. If you could help out that will boost the POP section in the DR forum. Thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

WOW. Link posted before i requested. OOPS, i guess the pictures were moved. Forgot that nude pics have to go in a certain section. Shit, we need better moderators around here.
    Last edited by guttaman; 01-24-2007 at 11:51 AM.

Thanks

Went to the link Apos provided, used the browse buttons to list 5 images to upload, and hit the Host It button - hope that is how to do it - taking forever even with DSL - only uploads at 128 kbs - no idea if they will go to the correct thread - they are semi-nudes of a couple friends of mine from days gone bye - now I have a page with the 5 images - how do I send them to the right thread? - instructions are to not set nude public images - help!!! - it is past my bedtime!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

now cut and paste the link provided to the thread you create to post them in.
    Went to the link Apos provided, used the browse buttons to list 5 images to upload, and hit the Host It button - hope that is how to do it - taking forever even with DSL - only uploads at 128 kbs - no idea if they will go to the correct thread - they are semi-nudes of a couple friends of mine from days gone bye - now I have a page with the 5 images - how do I send them to the right thread? - instructions are to not set nude public images - help!!! - it is past my bedtime!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

since you haven't gone to sleep on us just yet please look here: http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...610#post275610
    i suspect you can help....thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apos View Post
    now cut and paste the link provided to the thread you create to post them in.
    look for "BB Code IMG" and use that link

Thanks

I found the BB Code IMG but am still lost - the only two choices are Set Public Image and Delete

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Valuable POP Contact Returns To Web Site

I found the BB Code IMG but am still lost - the only two choices are Set Public Image and Delete
    use neither. copy the BBcode img from the little window to the right, same line.

then move to the page you want to post it to, hit reply and paste it in THAT thread, save and...voila...instant pic

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

Now can I see pictures posted by others?
    Scope the trip reports out there's lots of good one's in there and not only DR section

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BCell For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I always pay odd amounts. 965, 882, weird amounts.
    ... and he always gets out of bed at exactly 6:18 in the morning

23. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Like many guys here I was very sceptical about mikeppsych's sudden appearance and claims. For someone to assess themselves as "valuable" is not the English way (he must have been learning from Coolhand ), but surely we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt until and unless he blots his copybook. If he abuses the ISOC code then flame him, but until then why not be polite and hospitable?

For me it is great to find someone boosting the rep of Puerto Plata. I enjoy the odd visit to Sosua but I always feel more comfortable in Puerto Plata and I am sure I have hardly begun to tap its sexual resources. Any help in doing so is very welcome.

Mike, you mentioned Galactica and El Principe as "middle" price range. I only visited Galactica once and I was quoted Cristal's prices. What should we pay for salida and TLN there? More of a problem was that it was pitch black. The putas felt and smelled right, but if I wanted to see who I was groping I had to ask her to go down the far end of the room and stand in the doorway to the baños where there was a glimmer of light. Not my idea of how to court a lady.

And where and what is El Principe?
    Last edited by weyland; 01-24-2007 at 08:09 AM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apos View Post
    as the resident sarcastic bastard i have to ask...is juice a propina?
    HEY....I thought I was the resident sarcastic bastard!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,077 Times in 954 Posts

Mike - I am still a bit skpetical but that is me....what I do like is that you stand up and get involved in the give and take.

I am still not sure what your story is but time will tell.

Again...welcome back.

Do not worry about Jimmy thanking you....his FU's are his thank you's! He does everything backwards.............if you know what I mean!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hola Weyland - Thanks for the kind words - this is a brutal group - I posted five pictures that Jimmy moved to a new thread - will post some more - Galactica is very dark - I have the chicas step outside under the light - Juan, the boss, is almost family so no hassles for the girls - I do not pay salidas as a general rule but there it is only 500 pesos - if I like a girl after talking to her I get her cell number or find out where she lives and see her in the afternoon - I have not had TLN for a couple years because I have an esposa - they would want 2500 but would go for 2000 or possibly 1500 - depends on the chica - I refuse to negotiate and have never paid more than 1500 - 1000 is my standard regalo for two to four hours in the afternoon - they are free to make more that night - one of my current chicas worked there a couple of weeks - from SD - morena but slender, very attractive, and the best personality I have encountered in a DR puta - a pro however - she left for Cabarete but calls me or I call her and she comes back once or twice a week in the afternoon to be with me - I give her 1500 + transportation and lunch which is low for her but very high for me - I know others paid 2500 - she prefers men but is bi and wants to bring her novia - I told her that her novia smokes and is not attractive to me - I am sure I will let her bring another chica she likes - I also have some pictures and told her I would help her find other gringos - I understand that while she likes me my relationship with her is business - she is not a novia but she is incredible in la cama - El Principe is past the new university on the way to Santiago on the left side - next to the cabana on the left - down a road a short distance - not visible from the road - thirty seconds from Hollywood cabana - have not been ther in a couple of yeas - chicas before were very attractive but pros - imagine costs similar to Galactica - hope this helps - Michael

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hola Weyland - Thanks for the kind words - this is a brutal group - I posted five pictures that Jimmy moved to a new thread - will post some more - Galactica is very dark - I have the chicas step outside under the light - Juan, the boss, is almost family so no hassles for the girls - I do not pay salidas as a general rule but there it is only 500 pesos - if I like a girl after talking to her I get her cell number or find out where she lives and see her in the afternoon - I have not had TLN for a couple years because I have an esposa - they would want 2500 but would go for 2000 or possibly 1500 - depends on the chica - I refuse to negotiate and have never paid more than 1500 - 1000 is my standard regalo for two to four hours in the afternoon - they are free to make more that night - one of my current chicas worked there a couple of weeks - from SD - morena but slender, very attractive, and the best personality I have encountered in a DR puta - a pro however - she left for Cabarete but calls me or I call her and she comes back once or twice a week in the afternoon to be with me - I give her 1500 + transportation and lunch which is low for her but very high for me - I know others paid 2500 - she prefers men but is bi and wants to bring her novia - I told her that her novia smokes and is not attractive to me - I am sure I will let her bring another chica she likes - I also have some pictures and told her I would help her find other gringos - I understand that while she likes me my relationship with her is business - she is not a novia but she is incredible in la cama - El Principe is past the new university on the way to Santiago on the left side - next to the cabana on the left - down a road a short distance - not visible from the road - thirty seconds from Hollywood cabana - have not been ther in a couple of yeas - chicas before were very attractive but pros - imagine costs similar to Galactica - hope this helps - Michael
    Great detailed reply. They are my kind of prices!

I would be surprised if El Principe still exists. I nosed around that area with locals and have never seen it or heard of it, but I could have missed it.

You're right, they are brutal here! Apos even called me "bitter"
    Last edited by weyland; 01-24-2007 at 02:05 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information