Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deported !

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Deported !

A loco American, Doug Sxxxx was deported today

He was constantly in trouble. Tried to carry a pistol. He was always 'in someones face' arguing!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: Deported !

oops........thought you were getting deported Sidney

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Sidney:

Did they force him to leave or did he leave under his own accord???

He is a F'ing LOON!!!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is that the tall, crazy caucasian dude from Boston? I remember sitting down to grab a bite to eat, and he'd pretty much invite himself to your table and proceed to monologue for the next 45 min (completely oblivious to any subtle sign to bug the fxxx off). Saw him do that to a bunch of peeps (and to be honest am surprised he didn't end up face down in a ditch somewhere considering how much shit he tried to start with the locals).

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to canobacon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mad Re: Deported !

Quote Originally Posted by canobacon View Post
    Is that the tall, crazy caucasian dude from Boston? I remember sitting down to grab a bite to eat, and he'd pretty much invite himself to your table and proceed to monologue for the next 45 min (completely oblivious to any subtle sign to bug the fxxx off). Saw him do that to a bunch of peeps (and to be honest am surprised he didn't end up face down in a ditch somewhere considering how much shit he tried to start with the locals).
    Yes, I was very surprised to see him on this trip. I had assumed that he had been killed

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

yeah he was/is a bit of a nut. I think his family sent him here and sent him money, so they didn't have to deal with him. Oh well I guess he's their problem again.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,497 Times in 634 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Sidney:

Did they force him to leave or did he leave under his own accord???

He is a F'ing LOON!!!
    What I heard Coach is that he was deported by the Dominicans as they did not know how to handle him. The American Council for the north coast was called in and was asked to get him on any flight as soon as possible. The Council called Doug's brother and it was all set. Doug may still be here in the DR in jail unless he was able to get on a flight yesterday which I truly hope he did. He caused a lot of trouble for me and other business owners here in Sosua the two short weeks he was here. He was off his meds because in his words to me, he said he could not drink while taking them. A double whammy for this guy!

Just to put this into perspective, he was SUPPOSE to be here for "4" months!?!?!?!?!. I agree with those here that say they thought he was dead. I believe he would be dead at the end of a 4 month stay. He was THAT crazy someone would have taken him out. HELL, I was thinking of doing it after only two weeks :-P

Take care,

Rick

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    What I heard Coach is that he was deported by the Dominicans as they did not know how to handle him. The American Council for the north coast was called in and was asked to get him on any flight as soon as possible. The Council called Doug's brother and it was all set. Doug may still be here in the DR in jail unless he was able to get on a flight yesterday which I truly hope he did. He caused a lot of trouble for me and other business owners here in Sosua the two short weeks he was here. He was off his meds because in his words to me, he said he could not drink while taking them. A double whammy for this guy!

Just to put this into perspective, he was SUPPOSE to be here for "4" months!?!?!?!?!. I agree with those here that say they thought he was dead. I believe he would be dead at the end of a 4 month stay. He was THAT crazy someone would have taken him out. HELL, I was thinking of doing it after only two weeks :-P

Take care,

Rick

That must have been the guy who was talking very animated to the police in your hotel when I visited earlier in the week. You pointed him out to me. I remember thinking that I would never talk to the police like that. Best thing for him is he acts crazy in a more forgiving country. Good, problem solved before it got too out-of-hand....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool Re: Deported !

Correction! Somehow, he is still in Sosua

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Correction! Somehow, he is still in Sosua
    Please tell me this is not so Sidney?
    This guy is out of control.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balcoach View Post
    Please tell me this is not so Sidney?
    This guy is out of control.
    Is the guy you guys are describing, was he staying at Rockies Halloween Weekend?

We saw a guy at After2 or Caphirana, get approached by the Police and relieved him of his handgun.

The dude was a drunken mess arguing with someone there. I later saw him in front of Rockies.

Older White Guy...mid forties to mid fifties...very bad gringo spanish???
    I've offended you.....goood

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    sounds like you just described the majority of the gringos in Sosua

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post

Take care,

Rick
    i believe i saw you talking/confronting to him one day in the restaurant and he was with a very heavy dominican woman? I saw him 3 other times and the day in the restaurant was the one time i didnt see his gun although i saw the bulge in his shirt. Him actually leaving that country in an actual seat on a plane and not in a box is surprising. He is kind of like Mr. Magoo's Bipolar cousin.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    sounds like you just described the majority of the gringos in Sosua
    I was thinking the exact same thing SeaWeed!

Does anyone have a pic of this guy? Might be a huge favor to guys coming down soon who don't know who he is. Someone for everyone to definitely be on the lookout for.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Is the guy you guys are describing, was he staying at Rockies Halloween Weekend?

We saw a guy at After2 or Caphirana, get approached by the Police and relieved him of his handgun.

The dude was a drunken mess arguing with someone there. I later saw him in front of Rockies.

Yes, that was loco Doug.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post

Does anyone have a pic of this guy? Might be a huge favor to guys coming down soon who don't know who he is. Someone for everyone to definitely be on the lookout for.
    No foto. He has dedish brown hair, flatop, shaved on the sides like a military haircut. About 5'11'', 185 lbs. ALWAYS ranting, raving, arguing, and drunk!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,700 Times in 233 Posts

I never met that guy but I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Big D? Last time I was there, I ask the woman who works at his stand and she said he had been in California the past 4 months and left her to run his business. Later, the same trip. A local told me that Big D had been in a car accident with a Dominican, and fled the country to avoid prosecution. Don't if that is true, but it sounds plausible.

The last I spoke with him, he told that he was closing the stand at Passions because his employees were giving away food to their friends and stealing from him. He couldnt be at two places at one time. So he was just going to concentrate on the beach business.
    Last edited by bigtymer; 11-19-2011 at 09:55 AM.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtymer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer View Post
    I never met that guy but I was wondering, does anyone know what happened to Big D? Last time I was there, I ask the woman who works at his stand and she said he had been in California the past 4 months and left her to run his business. Later, the same trip. A local told me that Big D had been in a car accident with a Dominican, and fled the country to avoid prosecution. Don't if that is true, but it sounds plausable.

The last I spoke with him, he told that he was closing the stand at Passions because his employees were giving away food to their friends and stealing from him. He couldnt be at two places at one time. So he was just going to concentrate on the beach business.
    Definitely plausible and probably the best thing he could have done. I know people that have hit and injured someone in the morning and been on a flight back to the USA by the afternoon.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post

you wouldn't need one, within a few minutes you would see what he is about and automatically leave the area.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    A loco American, Doug Sxxxx was deported today

He was constantly in trouble. Tried to carry a pistol. He was always 'in someones face' arguing!
    I met him a few times a couple of weeks ago.

In his own words he admitted he is a very hyper-active person.

He was calm with me though, trying to explain his situation.

Told me he drinks a minimum of 25 beers a day.
    Last edited by DASBOOTY; 11-23-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: hyphen in wrong place

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information