Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Checking out San Pedro de Marcoris

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Checking out San Pedro de Marcoris

Well met a young lady from San Pedro de Marcoris and decided to make a trip there to meet her. Didn't stay overnight, just a few hours, Will tell you of my initial impressions of the place, brought a new camera while there, and took a few pictures, once I figure out how to operate the camera and put them in the computer, and then again I have to remember how to post them on the site, been a while since I posted any, then I will post a few photos.

More to come.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: Checking out San Pedro de Marcoris

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Well met a young lady from San Pedro de Marcoris and decided to make a trip there to meet her. Didn't stay overnight, just a few hours, Will tell you of my initial impressions of the place, brought a new camera while there, and took a few pictures, once I figure out how to operate the camera and put them in the computer, and then again I have to remember how to post them on the site, been a while since I posted any, then I will post a few photos.

More to come.
    been to San Pedro quite a few times..........nice DR town......nice Chicas

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Nice Beach

Juan Dolio has nice beach. San Pedro has a nice Malecon
    Last edited by DMV; 11-09-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok as I said, I had a young lady to meet, so didn't spend much time checking out the town, will spend more time there in the future, so didn't have a chance to check out the mongering situation, but the chica I was with said, that there are casas there, I would assume they are geared towards Dominicans, so the prices should be more in line with Dominican pricing. Again I don't know yet as this is just an assumption on my part seeing that there aren't many Gringos that spend time in that town, as others have said a nice Domican town.

As I rolled into town passed their baseball field, looked real nice, didn't have the camera at that time so I didn't take any pictures. Found a nice restuarant on the water told the chica I was there and she showed up in about 10 minutes. She had her own ride.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well at this point I was going to put in some fotos of the restuarant and San Pedro, but don't know what the hell I am doing, which I used to be able to do, but since I haven't posted pics in a while don't remember how to do it, will have to fuck around with it, until I can figure it out again.

I am too tired to try and figure it out now, chica just left, and since I was up, I figured I would try, but since I don't know what I am doing going back to bed will try again later on when I get up for real.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

I went there earlier this year. Nice town and yes, nice chicas though I can't comment on any action as it was more of a sightseeing tour. Went with a friend who lives there and he was really proud of that baseball field. It was one of the things he really wanted me to see in the town. They love their baseball down there.

Sammy Sosa is also from that town and there's a section where many rich people live. Not uncommon to see numerous high end cars (Lamborghini's and the like) out that way.
    Last edited by trEPP33; 11-08-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    trEPP33

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yayow spoke with you about a year or so ago about la romana. Just wondering if you know the quickest way to go from there to puerto plata. i can't seem to find an airline that goes there which i find strange.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trymounting For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trymounting View Post
    yayow spoke with you about a year or so ago about la romana. Just wondering if you know the quickest way to go from there to puerto plata. i can't seem to find an airline that goes there which i find strange.
    Not exactly sure, I find it strange that they don't have a flight either, but if you want a flight the best way may be to go to the airport in Punta Cana, and get a flight to POP from there, they should have one, don't know how often they fly up north though. Or else you got to go by road, drive, bus etc.

Good luck with that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe one of you computer geniuses out there can figure it out for me, got the pictures into the computer now, but when I try to upload to the site in the upload image section I get this:

This file extension is prohibited

Don't know why I am getting that, I browse my pictures, hit upload and got the above message, I thought that was the way I used to do it.

I have also tried to copy and paste with bad results, just numbers come up no photos.

I will try a couple of more things, but if one of you guys no what I am doing wrong, it may save me some time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

Hey what's up yayow. I'm glad to see you venturing out more to see the different scenes of the island. I love San Pedro de Macoris. If you're available when I get down in December we can definitely hang there a night. I have a nice female friend there and she knows alot of hang out spots. She was just telling me about a bar/discoteca that jus opened Friday night infront of the Jumbo supermarket in San Pedro.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Maybe one of you computer geniuses out there can figure it out for me, got the pictures into the computer now, but when I try to upload to the site in the upload image section I get this:

This file extension is prohibited

Don't know why I am getting that, I browse my pictures, hit upload and got the above message, I thought that was the way I used to do it.

I have also tried to copy and paste with bad results, just numbers come up no photos.

I will try a couple of more things, but if one of you guys no what I am doing wrong, it may save me some time.
    what file extension do your pics have?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    what file extension do your pics have?
    Man I can't lie, I am a true computer/electronics idiot, I don't even know what file extension is, so I have no idea.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

Man I can't lie, I am a true computer/electronics idiot, I don't even know what file extension is, so I have no idea.
    About 6 months ago Weyland put a step-by-step posting pix method down in plain English.....pic posting for dummies, or something. You might want to search that. I've been using it; but now I can't find it. Wish I had saved it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,718 Times in 3,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    About 6 months ago Weyland put a step-by-step posting pix method down in plain English.....pic posting for dummies, or something. You might want to search that. I've been using it; but now I can't find it. Wish I had saved it.
    This thread post number #27

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ight=uploading
    C.I.S.O.C.
    Cuba.....Cigars and beautiful chicas

One life I'm gonna live it up....Judas Priest, You Got Another Thing Coming

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Well at this point I was going to put in some fotos of the restuarant and San Pedro, but don't know what the hell I am doing, which I used to be able to do, but since I haven't posted pics in a while don't remember how to do it, will have to fuck around with it, until I can figure it out again.

I am too tired to try and figure it out now, chica just left, and since I was up, I figured I would try, but since I don't know what I am doing going back to bed will try again later on when I get up for real.
    Its not you, the format has changed since you left, and this new format makes it more difficult to post pictures. Click file uploads, then click create album, then go to file upload, then choose a file, then upload.

I never been to San Pedro, but the 1st girl I smashed in the Santo Domingo was from there. She always came to meet me, but if I knew they had casa's there, I would have met her in San Pedro.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Well at this point I was going to put in some fotos of the restuarant and San Pedro, but don't know what the hell I am doing, which I used to be able to do, but since I
    haven't posted pics in a while don't remember how to do it, will have to fuck
    around with it, until I can figure it out again.

I know what you mean I used to be able to post pics on the old user friendly website after maybe a month of learning how and getting pretty good at it. Then this new format and hell I just gave up putting all that work into posting pictures. I think I have had at least a Hundred Hours More of free time to do other stuff since I stopped being the leading poster with the most posts last year like I was other than Jimmy.
    Just Doing It

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Florinda, the chica I wifed up with for a few days in September and who came with me to the Villa Party is from SP de Macoris. She told me it was a nice town and there were a lot of chicas around but not many gringos. Maybe it's not a place too well known for gringos to pursue their hobby.

I'll be checking the place out during my next time down.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Ok as I said, I had a young lady to meet, so didn't spend much time checking out the town, will spend more time there in the future, so didn't have a chance to check out the mongering situation, but the chica I was with said, that there are casas there, I would assume they are geared towards Dominicans, so the prices should be more in line with Dominican pricing. Again I don't know yet as this is just an assumption on my part seeing that there aren't many Gringos that spend time in that town, as others have said a nice Domican town.

As I rolled into town passed their baseball field, looked real nice, didn't have the camera at that time so I didn't take any pictures. Found a nice restuarant on the water told the chica I was there and she showed up in about 10 minutes. She had her own ride.
    Yayow keeps following me in my footsteps!! ha ha

One of my first exposures to the phenomenon that is Dominican chicas was in San Pedro, back in the 70's.

I was working for Brooks shoe company. They had a manufacturing presence in San Pedro, with around 1500 employees(the biggest in San Pedro at the time).

The guy that ran the place, Mike, lived in a huge house not far from the plant. When I came to visit the first time, Mike insisted I stay with him.

I was amazed at his home, but couldn't figure out at first why he had such a large house, seeing that he was single.

As we walked in, I couldn't help but notice there were 5 girls hanging out in the living room, all in varying stages of undress and/or provocative clothing, and all of them attractive and solidly built. (none of that "thick" stuff; the biggest was maybe 125 lbs)

We sat and threw down a couple of cold ones while talked about work (at least I tried to) while the girls jockeyed for our attention. It certainly didn't take much effort to get mine.

Mike explained to me that the girls lived there with him, and each girl had her own room. As long as he didn't get tired of one, they had a place to stay. Get on his bad side, and they'd be out, and a new one was always available to take her place.

After a couple of cold ones, Mike asked me if I wanted to spend the night with a girl, and of course, I jumped at the chance.

The next night, he asked if I wanted the same one again, or to chose another. I chose a different girl, and spent another night barely getting any sleep.

The third night was no different, and another girl worked her magic on me.

On my fourth and final night, he asked me once again. I told him I couldn't decide, so he said to take both. How could I refuse?

I sincerely don't know how I made it through that final assault. Each night, the girl with me did their best to out do the previous girls performance in the sack.

Now I fully understood why he lived in such a large house.

The funny thing about all of this, is that Mike would always sell what he did in the DR as a "sacrifice"; that he was doing a job that most others would not be willing to do. (I was to use that same justification many years later in a successful job interview. Thanks Mike!)

But even then, I was amazed at the quantity of good looking girls in that town.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Still haven't got a clue how to post the pictures of the town that I got, so will just briefly will give some initial impressions (it would be better with the pics included, but nothing I can do about that at the present time).

So it was my first time in the town, first thing I noticed was a quite impressive looking baseball stadium, wouldn't mind taking in a game there. San Pedro de Marcoris is where many of the major leaguers come from, so I imagine there is some decent talent to be seen there, and being so prominent, I would imagine quite a few of the chicas in town, attend the games, maybe a chance to pick up a few numbers of some local chicas, will have to check it out soon.

Well since I didn't know where I was going I pulled over and asked a moto guy where a decent restuarant was located, he tried explaining it to me, but the way he was describing it, there were quite a few twist and turns, I knew I would get lost, so I just gave him a few pesos to lead me to the place.

It was called Reno's and located on an inlet, from the restuarant you could see the bridge that I would later take to head back towards the capital. I didn't take that route into town, as the way I came caused me to go through the middle of town. The restuarant was pretty large in it's totality. The section I was in had an upstairs and a downstairs, the downstairs was air conditioned, but I choosed to go upstairs and sit outside to get fresh air. Took some pics of the restuarant, but you can't see them, cause I don't know how to post them. Across the street from the section I was in was another two story part of the restuarant, I assumed that was the site of the original location, and they added the part I was in. This was a little private area where the restuarant was located, I would have never found it by myself, and there was maybe another two or three intimate restuarants in this little area.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So after enjoying lunch with my date, we had to go to her house to drop off her car. Real nice house, located about 3 blocks from the Malecon, you could see the water down the block, but had to go around about way to reach the Malecon, her street futher down towards the Malecon was undergoing some construction.

Passed by the park, as in most Dominican cities, the park seems to be the center meeting place of town. Lots of folks walking around. Passed by the main church in town, lots of cops there, as there was a rally of women and children protesting against domestic violence, took some pictures of that, but again, won't be posting them

Then just drove past the Malecon, as I wanted to see it, it was still early when we passed by, took some more pictures, again can't post them. (seems to be a theme ) So since it was early evening/late afternoon, not crowded on the Malecon, but could see the potential for people watching especially watching of chicas. Lots of little casitas where the locals can buy drinks and food, located on the Malecon, both of the Ocean side and across the Malecon, also noticed a few bars on the streets just off the Malecon, again sorry can't post pictures.

Then the chica and I headed out of town, as she wanted to go to a few discos in Santo Domingo so I was off back towards the capital. Oh by the way ......took some pictures of the food, we had in the restuarants, knowing how Jimmy likes food pics. but can't post them.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information