Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Dittos, this is good advice PotatoeHead.

And you could also use a Tour Guide, my frend. What are you're dates? I don't drink a lot, but I do like shrimp, steak and ice cream. Maybe I can help you out.
    thank you for the gracious offer. I am shooting for nov 16 arrival......booking a week at Rockies and then look arounf for a moto to buy and a rental............I owe you a beer..............PH

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Since you are Pretty Fluent in Spanish, i would say you have a huge advantage eventhough you bave never been there before.
    I would suggest you do NOT start your hunting at night, start during the day on the beach. This way you can buy her a beer, and if it works out, you can take her for a meal, since thats what you say you enjoy..
    At night is when they are looking to make as many pesos as possible, and you are right a chica may turn a trick and be back on the strip 45 minutes later. Not exactly what you seem to be looking for from your posts.
    So look for talent during the day walking by on the beach & call them to you when u see something you like (the passive approach) or better yet rent a Scooter, and ride around town (el Batey) or in charamicos. If i spoke fluent spanish as you say you do, thats where my ass would be, hunting.
    thank you for that advice. Actually my MO is to be active during the day. The woman of my dreams can come back to rockies, do me and be to work on time in the evening.......it works for them and me.....I like to sleep alone as in the morning I require no less than one hour meditation for a proper BM. It all sounds perfect to me and looking forward to meeting a few of the guys ont his forum........PH

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by potatohead View Post
    thank you for that advice. Actually my MO is to be active during the day. The woman of my dreams can come back to rockies, do me and be to work on time in the evening.......it works for them and me.....I like to sleep alone as in the morning I require no less than one hour meditation for a proper BM. It all sounds perfect to me and looking forward to meeting a few of the guys ont his forum........PH
    WTF!!!!! This is might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this board.
    Enjoy it while you can.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If an hour's meditation before a proper BM sounds ridiculous, I salute you.........My intestines are very sensitive and will not work well if I have any distractions during the process. I need solitude, silence and a tranquil mind in order to off load yesterdays scria............PH

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

If an hour's meditation before a proper BM sounds ridiculous, I salute you.........My intestines are very sensitive and will not work well if I have any distractions during the process. I need solitude, silence and a tranquil mind in order to off load yesterdays scria............PH
    Yea, you found the right place.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

could it all go sideways........the hunter becoming the prey?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,254 Times in 7,381 Posts

Dude, I just use an Exlax. Blows it right out of the bottom.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking. It's not that hard. 98% of the hoes there don't live in Sosua anyway, go someplace closer to where they come from or go to one of the resort towns with her like Punta Cana or Bavaro or even Dorado in POP, plenty of spots that have great beaches that you don't have to deal with the bullshit of Sosua.

I like the town, but there is so much bullshit to be found there I had to get the fuck out, and I am glad I did. Too many small minded people up there, can't deal with that shit, gets in the way of me fucking bitches, and that ain't cool. One of the reasons, I hang with me, yeah I don't mind spending some time with the fellas, but there are too many bitch ass motherfuckers up there, you don't even have to be hanging with them, all they have to do is see you with somebody's elses favorita and the BS starts. Who needs it, I like drama when it is someone elses not mine.
    I have been the country a bunch of times and even though I never spend my entire trip with only one chick, I tend to keep one in arms reach. It's been my experience that allot of these girls have dry pussy and can't fuck. There are some that can do their job and is very good at what they do but for a satisfying experience and the best way to spend my money Why not spend it on quality not quantity. CHURCH

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raul11216 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Guys see the movie and hear the songs and still do the "Ritchie Vento/ Sunshine" routine.

I give the fuck up....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    WTF!!!!! This is might be the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this board.
    There's a first time for everything..

I'm guessing he hasn't read any of the "eating the only available local food" reports.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread Information