Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Its been going on since day one of this board. Its your vacation, your money and your time.

I never spent an entire trip with only one. I may have kept one around but I went with others.

These days, there are guys with only one for their entire trip.

If I was going to be with only one, I would stay in Caberete. If you check in with her, she won't have many problems.

If I really felt comfortable with her, I would go to Jarraboccoa and hang out there with her.

In these two places, no one will even know you are a monger.

There are also some nice places in the Capital as well to check out.

Just my rant of the day.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts
    Some of us actually like sosua and go there for more than just the hoes!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post

This is for those that just go for the hoes.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ohhhhh. Ok

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Ohhhhh. Ok

I just read your report, which was very good but there are guys thay stay with only one and don't hang out with other mongers.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...SUA&highlight=

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I just read your report, which was very good but there are guys thay stay with only one and don't hang out with other mongers.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...SUA&highlight=
    And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking. It's not that hard. 98% of the hoes there don't live in Sosua anyway, go someplace closer to where they come from or go to one of the resort towns with her like Punta Cana or Bavaro or even Dorado in POP, plenty of spots that have great beaches that you don't have to deal with the bullshit of Sosua.

I like the town, but there is so much bullshit to be found there I had to get the fuck out, and I am glad I did. Too many small minded people up there, can't deal with that shit, gets in the way of me fucking bitches, and that ain't cool. One of the reasons, I hang with me, yeah I don't mind spending some time with the fellas, but there are too many bitch ass motherfuckers up there, you don't even have to be hanging with them, all they have to do is see you with somebody's elses favorita and the BS starts. Who needs it, I like drama when it is someone elses not mine.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking. It's not that hard. 98% of the hoes there don't live in Sosua anyway, go someplace closer to where they come from or go to one of the resort towns with her like Punta Cana or Bavaro or even Dorado in POP, plenty of spots that have great beaches that you don't have to deal with the bullshit of Sosua.

I like the town, but there is so much bullshit to be found there I had to get the fuck out, and I am glad I did. Too many small minded people up there, can't deal with that shit, gets in the way of me fucking bitches, and that ain't cool. One of the reasons, I hang with me, yeah I don't mind spending some time with the fellas, but there are too many bitch ass motherfuckers up there, you don't even have to be hanging with them, all they have to do is see you with somebody's elses favorita and the BS starts. Who needs it, I like drama when it is someone elses not mine.
    AMEN...AMEN!!
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Completely understand what your saying with this post, hooked up with a favorita a week or so ago, who I originally met in Sosua while she was living in Maranatha, and tricking part time. Anyhow she now has moved back to La Capital with her folks, so she took Metro to come visit me. The whole time when we were on Pedro Clisante she would be recieving stares from all the usual Sosua types with a grin, thinking that she's back in the game agian. So rather than make her feel uncomfortable spent a few nights in Cabarete, which was slow but nice, stopped by a new lounge bar called Ojos which was fun. Anyhow in the future if I choose to do the whole GF thing with her again, I will definitely do it in the Capital, or a resort type place like JimmyDR mentioned.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MegasAv For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

And those guys should get their hoe and go someplace else, where there is less drama, and less people care about who they are fucking.
    Nothing wrong with Boca Chica or La Capital if you need to be in the DR mongering....
    personally I like a good mix of couples, families and solo travelers so I can mingle....
    most people I meet traveling have no idea that the gurls with me are hookers.....
    of course some do but many don't.....and there is a lot less drama that way.....

but if you are a foreign guy and you are in Sosua......
    there is absolutely no question why you are there
    and you can't help not having drama in an environment like that there.......
    especially with the cliques of guys at Bar Central...at New Garden..SeaBreeze....etc
    even telling someone you are going to Sosua can bite you in the ass big time....lol
    just google "Sosua" and the biggest dumbass can figure out the runnings there......lol

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

In my years of traveling to Sosua I've only had one disagreement with a fellow turisto about a chick. That was the first and only novia. Met her through a friend. Knew after the first session I wasn't sharing her. To my knowledge first and only customer. Seven and 1/2 years later still spending time with her.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    This is for those that just go for the hoes.

I've offended you.....goood

20. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    By the way, she hangs out with me in Sosua all the time. Rarely been mistook for a hoe even by a clueless monger. Same is true for several other of the favoritas that have spent time with me in Sosua. I guess it's all about your choices. No need to take them out of town. The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    In my years of traveling to Sosua I've only had one disagreement with a fellow turisto about a chick. That was the first and only novia. Met her through a friend. Knew after the first session I wasn't sharing her. To my knowledge first and only customer. Seven and 1/2 years later still spending time with her.

Thanks

By the way, she hangs out with me in Sosua all the time. Rarely been mistook for a hoe even by a clueless monger. Same is true for several other of the favoritas that have spent time with me in Sosua. I guess it's all about your choices. No need to take them out of town. The key is to quit trying to make chicks that have been with numerous board members or who are available to numerous board members into girlfriends. You think this would be gospel.
    Most clueless monger thinks every female in the DR is a whore, not even talking about just Sosua, but that is why they are clueless. Many clueless board members, even some that would not be considered particularly clueless think the same thing, just read what some post.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What you say is on the mark; however, I've never been out with her where anyone has approached her trying to make a purchase. The one I'm referencing was with us at the parade in Montellano.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What you say is on the mark; however, I've never been out with her where anyone has approached her trying to make a purchase. The one I'm referencing was with us at the parade in Montellano.
    Yes I remember her, and that is who I thought you were talking about. A very lovely young lady, but maybe she wasn't approached when with you, was more a by product of her being with you than her.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm sure it was a combination of the two. After all I'm not your typical wife beater, socks and sandels, saggy pants wearing monger.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Who?
    IMHO if your on this board talking about Sosua,your there for the pussy.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Who?
    Certainly they go to SOSUA for the Country and the culture

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

I'm sure it was a combination of the two. After all I'm not your typical wife beater, socks and sandels, saggy pants wearing monger.

I am on probation already, and I drank a big glass of "Shut the Fuck Up". You trying to get me in more trouble.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Who?
    I go to DR for the pussy! Ive been all over the Country. I choose Sosua bc I like it the best! Ive wifed up and point and clicked. Didnt change where i wanted to be.... But even wifed up, I hang with the fellas and fuck other girls when the oppurtunity presented itself.
    You do You, I'm gonna Do Me!!

"Don't tell me what a man says, don't tell me what a man knows, tell me where he's traveled?"

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information