Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Yeah, right. With 28 different Ho's. That don't count!
    That's the only way to have a 17 day GFE IMO. Too much time spent with any one chica leads to too many expectations on both sides. Feelings start developing, gringo thinks chica really loves him, chica wants WU later etc...Perhaps if you live there and want a regular novia that's perfectly okay.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Re: Falling in love with a Sosua hoe - helpful tips for keeping her to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    That's the only way to have a 17 day GFE IMO. Too much time spent with any one chica leads to too many expectations on both sides. Feelings start developing, gringo thinks chica really loves him, chica wants WU later etc...Perhaps if you live there and want a regular novia that's perfectly okay.
    In a nutshell toro, thats it! The "does she love me" question, the WU requests, when it comes to affairs of the heart, if you are simply passing through after a week or two, two or three times a year, to me the whole novia-novio deal is an exersize in futility. Shut off those heart strings at the immigration checkpoint. If not, you are just opening up yourself to all kinds of unnecessary emotional bs. The chicas play on guys' emotions and that leads to all sorts of drama and stupidity on the guys part.

Does make for entertaining threads though!

Only if a guy winds up eventually living in her country at some point does the whole thing with feelings, emotions and perhaps even love, make any sense. I admit to a mental battle within myself a time or two after coming back from a trip. The memories are so fresh in the mind, it is only natural for a guy to wonder if the girl that rocked his world really does care for him. I asked myself that.

Luckily, the passing of time has a way of settling down your mental state and correcting your momentary lapse of reason.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

So when one of my chicas tells me "Te Amo mucho baby" They dont mean it?

Gotta see if I can stop that last WU Transaction.
    En una tierra de mujeres hermosas, Yo soy El Rey

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    . I admit to a mental battle within myself a time or two after coming back from a trip. The memories are so fresh in the mind, it is only natural for a guy to wonder if the girl that rocked his world really does care for him. I asked myself that.

Luckily, the passing of time has a way of settling down your mental state and correcting your momentary lapse of reason.
    I had this happen to me after one trip, but it wasn't "the passing of time" that corrected my momentary lapse of reason.

I called her, told her I would be back in a few months and that I wanted to be with her. Her response was "It is gonna cost you a lot of money".....CLICK.

With that...................my 'momentary lapse of reason' was immediately corrected .

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    So when one of my chicas tells me "Te Amo mucho baby" They dont mean it?

Gotta see if I can stop that last WU Transaction.
    Oh, she means it....just as much as you do.

"Te amo mucho baby" Translated:

You: "I love what you do to me"

Her: "I love what you do for me"
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    I had this happen to me after one trip, but it wasn't "the passing of time" that corrected my momentary lapse of reason.

I called her, told her I would be back in a few months and that I wanted to be with her. Her response was "It is gonna cost you a lot of money".....CLICK.

With that...................my 'momentary lapse of reason' was immediately corrected .

She was a newbie ho. An experienced ho would have said she was alone at home waiting for you, and that the guy panting in the backround is her cousin,
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Bottom line, & i want to give Mr Happy gets full credit for this one,as he posted it here before i thought of it and its such a simple concept too..
    TELL HER YOU ARE BROKE... you had some bad luck recently , and now you broke..
    but...... you got just enough $ for an airline ticket and you want to come see her badly... and see how many "Te Amo mucho's" you get after that, if she dont just hang up on you on the spot..

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Bottom line, & i want to give Mr Happy gets full credit for this one,as he posted it here before i thought of it and its such a simple concept too..
    TELL HER YOU ARE BROKE... you had some bad luck recently , and now you broke..
    but...... you got just enough $ for an airline ticket and you want to come see her badly... and see how many "Te Amo mucho's" you get after that, if she dont just hang up on you on the spot..
    This only works for the guy who's wondering if a Chica really loves him and it always turns out the same way. Of course not.

The guy who wants the ass but wants to stretch his dough must flash a little bit. Put a "Kansas City roll" together with $2,000RD and $1,000RD notes on the outside and lots of $100RD and $50RD notes on the inside. Keep the roll in a different pocket than the one you actually pay for shit out of. Get the Ho thinking "Rent".

Develop a "money hand". You know, the one you always flash the knot with. Every time you touch her clit with that thing she will come creaming. The Cats and Dogs game isn't just about dicks and pussies. The mental/ emotional component is much stronger than that, after all the largest and most potent sex organ will always be the Human brain.

Why don't Women become great Chess Masters? Because they're always looking for the "one shot" solution to everything. They are born with a Man-Trap and time has proven it to have a great range of effectiveness. We, on the other hand must be more clever. Before we can spring a trap we have to 1st BUILD that mothafucka. It really doesn't take much to build an illusion and to maintain it, you just need to have a plan.

Most of all, don't forget......if sex is your sport,

Now go out there and get 'em, Team

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

This only works for the guy who's wondering if a Chica really loves him and it always turns out the same way. Of course not.

The guy who wants the ass but wants to stretch his dough must flash a little bit. Put a "Kansas City roll" together with $2,000RD and $1,000RD notes on the outside and lots of $100RD and $50RD notes on the inside. Keep the roll in a different pocket than the one you actually pay for shit out of. Get the Ho thinking "Rent".

Develop a "money hand". You know, the one you always flash the knot with. Every time you touch her clit with that thing she will come creaming. The Cats and Dogs game isn't just about dicks and pussies. The mental/ emotional component is much stronger than that, after all the largest and most potent sex organ will always be the Human brain.

Now go out there and get 'em, Team
    Actually, a roll of 1 and 5 dollar bills with a 100 on the outside will have much better results. They see green, they know it's from the land of milk and honey (and penthouses and Hummers)

Keep THAT roll in one pocket, and the spending pesos in the other. Let her just get a glimpse....just enough to get her wet.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Actually, a roll of 1 and 5 dollar bills with a 100 on the outside will have much better results. They see green, they know it's from the land of milk and honey (and penthouses and Hummers)

Keep THAT roll in one pocket, and the spending pesos in the other. Let her just get a glimpse....just enough to get her wet.
    That won't work with the really dumb ones. One of my 1st trips here a Puta went off on a road dog who tried to pay her with a $50. She was livid until I took the $50 and gave her a $1,000RD note. Dumas Puta went away smiling.

The other night I ran out of funny money so I paid my bar tab with a $20. It took the Chica a full 10 minutes to come back and ask me how much was that in DOP. I gave her the benefit of the exchange and said $760RD. Outside of the Beach-Whore towns and the resorts many Dominicanas wouldn't know USD if they came flying out of their asses.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

That won't work with the really dumb ones. One of my 1st trips here a Puta went off on a road dog who tried to pay her with a $50. She was livid until I took the $50 and gave her a $1,000RD note. Dumas Puta went away smiling.

The other night I ran out of funny money so I paid my bar tab with a $20. It took the Chica a full 10 minutes to come back and ask me how much was that in DOP. I gave her the benefit of the exchange and said $760RD. Outside of the Beach-Whore towns and the resorts many Dominicanas wouldn't know USD if they came flying out of their asses.
    I remember reading that when you first wrote it, one of the funniest things i ever read, and just goes to prove , they have NO interest in learning even the simplest Math, EVEN if it were to THEIR BENEFIT.. they just don't care.
    someone once countered with , "ohhh, maybe they afraid it could be counterfeit" .. Oh bullshit.. Them hoes sure know how to take a Benjamin these days, none of THEM are worried about any Counterfeit bills... I ALSO did have a puta look at me strange when I gave her a $20 US Propina back in like 2003 ? (and i did that cause i really liked her performance) I was being NICE...

.. she really thought i was fucking with her, all she saw was the #20 and mo more zeros , nothing else registered. I think I also gave her like 500 pesos instead , and she was happy happy , kisses and all (they used to really appreciate Propinas back then) .. i think the rate was like 50 to 1 ?

Conversely,
    One of my favorite things to do , if a chica really bothered me like in boca chica on the street or in the disco , I would slowly take out my wallet, Let the Anticipation BUILD UP, and then hand her a 20 Dom Peso paper bill, like you would give a 50 cents to a child ... you should see the dagger Eyes I got when I did that shit.... They got the message , loud and clear and walked away right quick.
    My friends used to say to me " ** you gotta stop doing that shit , one of them Hoes is gonna go off on you" I said, who told her to waste my time like that , after like 5 No Gracias she should take the hint , she knew i was not interested , i was just paying her for her time.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Here's a way to keep her for yourself - put up pictures of yourself with her in a bikini on Facebook.

So that all the dudes fucking her when you're not there can laugh at your stupid ass!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Here's a way to keep her for yourself - put up pictures of yourself with her in a bikini on Facebook.

So that all the dudes fucking her when you're not there can laugh at your stupid ass!!

Click to see pic

Works like a charm!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gjoel8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Intriguing thread...

good post here Grey dare i say it......dare i say it!!! lol

I don't think that age is a factor. One trip we went down 8 deep. The oldest guy (70/ single) and the youngest guy (35/ married) both got "wifed up" during the week we were there. The rest of us tore through a gaggle of Ho's, tossing a few of the better ones between us and doing like we do. We had fun, they had fun and yes, both of them made many trips to Western Union after that trip.

I give up once I see my advice ignored the 1st time. Some guys are just always looking for that "special" connection or whatever. I don't need to understand it. It just is. Doesn't care if they're old or young, black or white, rich or poor, educated or not. The WU-itis is an equal opportunity condition.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post

Click to see pic
    But uncle ruckus, I've met you before and you look so much more handsome and taller in person. Obviously pictures do you no justice!

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello I'm a newbie with a question about this thread. I too hope to find that special someone and fall in love in Sousa this winter. I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost? I speak pretty fluent spanish and I am not too disgusting looking, if the lighting is low. thanks............PH

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by potatohead View Post
    Hello I'm a newbie with a question about this thread. I too hope to find that special someone and fall in love in Sousa this winter. I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost? I speak pretty fluent spanish and I am not too disgusting looking, if the lighting is low. thanks............PH
    If I don't fall in love three times a day it must be a bad day.
    Enjoy it while you can.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by potatohead View Post
    I pray that I fall in love about three times per week with a different lady each time. The question is, how much would that cost?
    You don't need to pray. Just stick a mil peso note on your forehead and walk down PC at any time. You will find more then 3 in a week that will fall in love with you
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Its been going on since day one of this board. Its your vacation, your money and your time.

I never spent an entire trip with only one. I may have kept one around but I went with others.

These days, there are guys with only one for their entire trip.

If I was going to be with only one, I would stay in Caberete. If you check in with her, she won't have many problems.

If I really felt comfortable with her, I would go to Jarraboccoa and hang out there with her.

In these two places, no one will even know you are a monger.

There are also some nice places in the Capital as well to check out.

Just my rant of the day.
    Thanks I am guilty I'm trying to do better , even though I have one I still trick like crazy in passions CMB I THINK the name is and chicas from Classico. However I just take them to the hourly hotels with jacuzzi .. When I stick with one I don't come off with a lot of cheddar .... They just seem to like me I can't explain it ...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilcurve76 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    Some of us actually like sosua and go there for more than just the hoes!
    Yes I love Sosua , it's so relaxing, the people are very nice , I love the pace of the place , I go for more than just the hoes, that's why I can stick with just one , she doesn't ask for money when I'm home, she did want a baby I told her that wouldn't happen....lol so I just ride the wave....

39. The Following User Says Thank You to lilcurve76 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information