Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The boys hit the clubs of Santiago.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    i think he likes flaca morenas... I like flaca blanquitas...
    Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February. A nice flaca piece of dark chocolate named Nancy. I got her phone number but didn't have time to fuck her yet.

Jimmy: I will sell you her number for RD$500!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February. A nice flaca piece of dark chocolate named Nancy. I got her phone number but didn't have time to fuck her yet.

I was shopping with the Thing during the day for the apartment. Call me a pussy if you must but we were successful.

Thanks
    I was with "Mr. Vacation" on this trip and can say that the quality in Illusions, Casablanca, & Passions has gone down considerably while the price has gone up, this I don't understand. I know a girl working and she says it is the Richer Dominicans that have pushed the price up.

To answer one persons question the girls do ask for the money upfront before leaving the club and will try to tell you that it is the clubs policy. The club doesn't give a fuck, they just want the Salida (500 pesos) and they are free to go. The one girl I really did want wouldn't except my policy of paying the rest the following morning so I chose another girl, to bad for her.

I can say for TLN it was very difficult to find a girl willing to go for less then 3,500 and the 2-3 that might wern't worth taking. Of course it is to much to pay, but for a change of pace and to get out of Sosua it was a good night.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just me. WSJ and i weren't that impressed with the quality at Passions either.

Thanks

Any updated news about Kelvin's? Did the chica quality go down? What are the current rates? Cabana's or rooms on site???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostGringo
    I was with "Mr. Vacation" on this trip and can say that the quality in Illusions, Casablanca, & Passions has gone down considerably while the price has gone up, this I don't understand. I know a girl working and she says it is the Richer Dominicans that have pushed the price up.

To answer one persons question the girls do ask for the money upfront before leaving the club and will try to tell you that it is the clubs policy. The club doesn't give a fuck, they just want the Salida (500 pesos) and they are free to go. The one girl I really did want wouldn't except my policy of paying the rest the following morning so I chose another girl, to bad for her.

I can say for TLN it was very difficult to find a girl willing to go for less then 3,500 and the 2-3 that might wern't worth taking. Of course it is to much to pay, but for a change of pace and to get out of Sosua it was a good night.
    Well the week after I got back in May Ilusions was cleaned out since none of the girls had valid cedullas (you all know what that means) so Ilusions might be operating on a hastily thrown together staff or retirees who came back for a month or two.

I got my harem to choose from at Pasions and I like them and more importantly they like me so I get a nice discount. I know they are hungry down there still but I think a lot has to do with approach and game.

Never the less most Dominicans don't pay more then RD$1,000 TLN coming out of the big three in Santiago.

PS. I have never liked Casa Blanca or saw quality there.

Thanks
    Don Tomas, I would like to go with you some night to one of the Big3 and find a girl willing to go for 1,000 TLN. I live down here and that is price at Passions, Illusions & Casablanca I have not heard.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just me. WSJ and i weren't that impressed with the quality at Passions either.
    Lots of dogs and pigs there.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Don Tomas, I would like to go with you some night to one of the Big3 and find a girl willing to go for 1,000 TLN. I live down here and that is price at Passions, Illusions & Casablanca I have not heard.
    I am not Dominican but I get close to RD$1,000. I am just repeating what the chicas tell me.

PS. Emilio at Pasions (you should know who that is if you go there often) will get me a chica for RD$2,000 + Salida TLN if none of my regulars are available. Sure everytime I see him he wants a big hug, but I am secure enough in my masculinity to hug a gay guy.

Thanks
    2,000 + 500(salida), that I believe. There were girls willing to go for that price, just nothing I wanted.

I live in Sosua and do not claim I frequent the Santiago clubs often. I just couldn't believe 1,000.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    2,000 + 500(salida), that I believe. There were girls willing to go for that price, just nothing I wanted.

I live in Sosua and do not claim I frequent the Santiago clubs often. I just couldn't believe 1,000.
    I was quoted 2,000 plus salida but she was my forth choice. Number one wanted 4,500 but agreed on 3,500.

None will go for 500 plus 500, NO WAY!

Thanks

My regulars are less, but again not RD$1,000 yet, but again I am not Dominican.

Thanks
    Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February.
    Any updated news about Kelvin's? Did the chica quality go down? What are the current rates? Cabana's or rooms on site???
    what's the deal with KELVIN'S??

Thanks
    Well then Jimmy needs to go back to Santiago and go to Kelvin's, they had a new girl there last trip in February.
    Kelvins is RD$400-600 S/T most don't do TLN because they have kids. No salida at Kelvins but they also can't leave during their shift.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Carwash to check out during the day.

Thanks
    Kelvins is RD$400-600 S/T most don't do TLN because they have kids. No salida at Kelvins but they also can't leave during their shift.
    Are there cabana's and rooms on-site?

Thanks
    No rooms, three cabanas within 2 miles.

Thanks
    Just trying to understand. So you can take them off campus to the cabana for ST?? Just not TLN......

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Just trying to understand. So you can take them off campus to the cabana for ST?? Just not TLN......
    You go with WSJ3, rent a duplex cabana. Grab 4 chicas and PARTY!!!

Thanks
    There are two basic kinds of Carwashes:

1. Whorehouses where you can take a chica at any time for a salida.

2. Girlfriend clubs where you go and sit/drink/dance with a chica. What she does after work is her choice.

Kelvins is a #2 type.
    Corona #1
    Rancho Tipico (Los Colinas) #1
    Gomez Diaz #1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information