Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone know this chica loca?????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Re: Anyone know this chica loca?????

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post

I guess that gun owners in Jamaica rarely bother with that "permit" nonsense.
    I only know of one person that has a firearm in Negril and he has a permit......
    besides some of the law enforcement officers in Negril that I know..........
    maybe I don't know enough people in Negril in the 28 years I've been going there......or the right people
    or the Jamaican posse guys that supposedly work there

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    I only know of one person that has a firearm in Negril and he has a permit......
    besides some of the law enforcement officers in Negril that I know..........
    maybe I don't know enough people in Negril in the 28 years I've been going there......or the right people
    or the Jamaican posse guys that supposedly work there
    It's my understanding that Jamaica is a lot bigger than just Negril. Just like the DR is more than just Sosua.

If it makes you feel any better, (you seem to place a lot of faith in permits) I'm pretty sure that the the chica in the pic doesn't have a permit for that .45 either. Last I checked, Dominican authorities don't issue permits to civilians for any handgun caliber higher than a 9 millimeter. You could get a shotgun. But "legally" obtaining a new .45 is virtually impossible there. Unless it was smuggled in, that 1911 she's holding is probably older than I am. Though that doesn't make it any less dangerous. My uncle has one that he used while serving in Vietnam. And he still swears by it. Damned reliable design.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Oooohhh ... got a new one sent to me today.

"si ben rapido k bamos hacer un japiawer"

Yes, that's supposed to be 'happy hour' at the end.

Gotta love it.
    My favorite is still "japi verde" (after japiawer, of course)

I also got more than one " JAPISANGIBIN " last week..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Can I get a link for the vid please!!! Olvidalo.........Youtube
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    On a .45 1911 Configuration, thats the safety lock position. If the hammer were not cocked you could not engage the safety. So if you were chambered and resting on the firing pin it could easily jar the hammer and discharge the round.
    The safety lock is on the other side, you cant see it, but she knows what shes doing.
    just fyi.
    (1).Her finger is on the trigger posing for a photo, (2). and she has it pointed in an unsafe direction, (3). she is not looking where she has it pointed.............you sure she knows what she is doing, IDK.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    (1).Her finger is on the trigger posing for a photo, (2). and she has it pointed in an unsafe direction, (3). she is not looking where she has it pointed.............you sure she knows what she is doing, IDK.
    I dont know, I'd have to Fuck her to know for sure...but since she's a Abogado who knows she may just ask me to lay there while she does all the work.
    Was that a trick question C. ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I dont know, I'd have to Fuck her to know for sure...but since she's a Abogado who knows she may just ask me to lay there while she does all the work.
    Was that a trick question C. ?
    IDK, I would pass on that if I were you, my condoms come in ultra thin, not kevlar. It seems that crazy ass killer lawyers in The Puerto Plata Province are not uncommon (link below) so be cautious, and always check to see if your chicas are members of the Bar. Seems that the real Gangsters in the DR have law degrees. Yeah it was a trick question........ because, the guy is not dead. http://algomasduro.com/index.php?opt...dad&Itemid=110

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I think you would know better than I would since you there, but IMO these DR Lawyers have good connections, and they can "act up" with not much fear of reprisal.. I guess cause they can generate Revenue from Gringos ? IDK. but in the El Flow Video, did you notice how CALM the security guys were ?
    I thought it was since shes a woman, before Willie I think it was found out she was a lawyer... The reason the security guy was so calm, I guess he figured she not really gonna do anything crazy, or if she does it wont be indiscriminate, so he was not worried about it. Totally different than if Some Tiguere was in there shootin the place up. Her obvious connections, allowed her to act like the fool and noone really cared.. Plus they knew it was all on Camera. What she gonna do, throw away her Career ?

Dominicans are not as Crazy as we think, they just do shit differently, and its usually emotionally charged. just my .02

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

The intended victims have taken preventative action against our favourite lawyer. Don't think the judge took them too seriously. She does look hot though!!!

PUERTO PLATA.-La Unidad de Atención Permanente del Juzgado de Instrucción de este distrito judicial, dictó este martes medida de coerción de 30 mil pesos y presentación periódica contra la nombrada Marisol Arias, acusada de intentar asesinar a una pareja, garantía esta que ha creado inconformidad por parte de humildes ciudadanos del municipio de Sosúa, quienes califican a esta dama como “un peligro a la sociedad”.

El Juez Rafael Osiris Reyes, juez competente en el conocimiento del caso, impuso esta garantía a la demandada que de acuerdo a los demandantes trató de asesinarlos, tal y como hace constar una fílmica tomada de una viodeocamara del negocio de diversión denominado “El Flow”, ubicado en El Batey, Sosúa.

La audiencia inició a las 6:00 de la tarde de ayer, donde la nombrada Marisol Arias, al ser conducida al palacio de justicia de esta ciudad, pasaba tranquilamente ante las cámaras de Detrás Del Rumor, haciendo dotes del privilegio del que goza ante la justicia dominicana y por ende, en esta zona norte.

Los nombrados Gari Gabriel Rosario y Dominga Deisy Balbuena, respectivamente, vieron con pesar las debilidades de nuestro sistema, pero ante todo como “el dinero todo lo puede” siendo el común denominador prevaleciente, dejando evidenciado que los poderosos están destruyendo a los pequeños o menos pudientes, mientras cada vez mas este cáncer que avanza progresivamente sin importar sus consecuencias.

Dijeron temer por sus vidas ante los hechos registrados, ya que una vez ella intentó asesinarlos y despuies de varios dias esta se desplazaba normalmente por las difentes calles profiriendo epitetos ofensivos en su contra, al parecer por la protección de la que goza por parte de las autoridades.

Los demandantes responsabilizan a los miembros del Ministerio Público en Puerto Plata de cualquier acción en su contra que emprenda esta violenta mujer, por consiguiente, luego de esta decisión que vulnera la dignidad humana, cuando pensaban que se podía confiar en una justicia con justeza.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

just an fyi on Negril in regards to safety........

Negril has now entered the top 20 of the safest places to visit list........
    issued by the uk travel industry.........

in contrast Florida has fallen out of top 20 and on to the unsafe places list at number 14

great.....I live in Florida.....and mi safer in Negril.....but mi already knew dat!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ta' buena ese mami..... chequean este video nuevo....

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

IDK, I still say she is HOT...and i would still fuck her. she got that Dominican Swagger & she totally dont give a shit about what anyone else thinks. An American chick would be hiding from the cameras or crying like she the victim .
    Not her . shes like, yeagh thats right I did it, and I'd do it again.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    The intended victims have taken preventative action against our favourite lawyer. Don't think the judge took them too seriously. She does look hot though!!!

“el dinero todo lo puede”

So true!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lateforwork View Post
    just posted on facebook

Attachment 33153
    i know that girl in your attachment photo with the gun, she is not the same woman in the video

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 3rdworldgirls For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdworldgirls View Post
    i know that girl in your attachment photo with the gun, she is not the same woman in the video
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdworldgirls View Post

Well, aren't you the posting maniac today?! Keep it up!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Dude......Seriously?!?!

Jamaica consistently has had one of the worst murder rates per capita, in the world. I mean, we know that you love Jamaica and all. But would you have us believe that all of those murders were committed with sticks and stones?

Those drug posses carry machetes right?
    Half the murders in Jamaica fall into the category "Extrajudicial". The cops are the biggest, baddest posse in JA. The Dons are there to protect the poor FROM the police.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Half the murders in Jamaica fall into the category "Extrajudicial". The cops are the biggest, baddest posse in JA. The Dons are there to protect the poor FROM the police.
    So....that leaves the other half, which still encompasses more murders per capita than most other countries can boast.

Listen, I'm sure that Jamaica (particularly the tourist areas) is safe enough for the average traveler. Their economy is too dependent upon tourism for them to allow the gun violence that plagues the country to extend to its tourist areas.

My post was in response to Seaweed's statement that you wont see guns in Jamaica because of the strict gun laws. That's just silly. However, his later posts evince that he meant his statement to encompass solely Negril, instead of Jamaica as a whole. Which is a bit more believable.

It's just that I'm not the type of traveler to go to a country and just focus on the tourist areas. I have a ton of Jamaican buddies. And one of them has been schooling me about the spots that Jamaicans (local and expats) go to relax and enjoy the country. That's where I'm tryin to go.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

It's my understanding that Jamaica is a lot bigger than just Negril. Just like the DR is more than just Sosua.
    Damn straight. Jamaica has the 5th highest murder rate in the world. There are a shitload of guns there. It's just that they are not on 7-mile beach. Most of the murders are in and around Kingston, in places the cops are afraid to go to.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

shes like, yeagh thats right I did it, and I'd do it again.
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto que una junta de buen.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information