Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

Thanks

Smile POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.
    Thank you so much mikeppsych.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Man the research must have been horrible
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD
    Hi Mike, thanks for another useful post. I definitely want to meet up with you when I finally get back to POP. I like the territory you patrol.

Where or what is Romny's?

Are you suggesting Babylon is not a "strictly Dominican" bar? I went in four times (but only because my then "regular" was friends with the manageress) and I have never seen a gringo in there. Do gringos patronise it much?

My favourite whore (Selina) during my summer trip came from El Ferry. She told me it was closing and whenever I went past during my last few days (early Sept) it seemed shut. I assume it is up and running again? It had few chicas but quite high quality, but I dared not sample any others because of Selina. The joint owner then was a British woman whom I first met at FoDs' Sunday breakfast get-together for ex-pats. Is she still an owner?
    Last edited by weyland; 02-03-2007 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

Mike, thanks for the info. It's great to know there's more than just Sosua on the North Coast. I hope to hook up with you on my next trip.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Great information.

Thanks

Helpful info, Thanks

What about propina for the girls afterwards? I know it depends on the service but what is the average for a decent chica.

I enjoy going were the locals go if it is safe enough. Is there a chance of finding a nice one? Do the locals get upset if you go to these places or is it off limits for us gringos.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcde View Post
    Helpful info, Thanks

What about propina for the girls afterwards? I know it depends on the service but what is the average for a decent chica.

I enjoy going were the locals go if it is safe enough. Is there a chance of finding a nice one? Do the locals get upset if you go to these places or is it off limits for us gringos.

Fuck the TIPS!!! They are getting 2 weeks salary for a night of sleeping.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Then no tips for them.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcde View Post
    Then no tips for them.

If you like them, buy them breakfast, but no tipping!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

If you take a chica somewhere else, giving something for transport is pretty standard. I usually give DR$100, which is a bit illogical because it is too much for a motoconcho or guagua or publico and not enough for a private taxi, so I suppose it is really a tip by another name. If TLN, then breakfast is usually expected. Plus drinks all the time she is with you. Unlike some miserable guys here I enjoy eating and drinking with the chicas so provided they don't order camerones I don't mind. What I do mind is their ordering something then eating less than half of it, which is a common occurrence, and offends my childhood upbringing in the post-WWII austerity years.
    Last edited by weyland; 02-03-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Great recon Mike! Thank you. You are in Puerta Plata full time? PM me your contact info, we can meet up while a bunch of us are there in April. I'm sure we'll have some sort of party or at least a dinner while we are in Sosua. Maybe we can all go out and do some "recon" work together.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

Thanks

$100 USD! That like a fucking lot! I can pay that is the US! You guys are paying way too much! and causing the price of puzzy to Skyrocket! Negoitate! Damn it!No more than $60 USD MAX!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wgreene63 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great info, thanks Mike. I'll be in PP is a few weeks. Can anyone recommend a driver to show us around and help locate hot independents?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post

Jimmy tips in ice cream cones and cups of coffee.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Ill be down in two weeks. I might be down to hit some of the cheaps spots and bag a couple of chuds. I will pm you.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

If you can not wait for the chica to get off work or arrange a taste on an off day, i would pay a maximum of 500 peso salida. No matter what club!!

Just go to the various clubs/bars, chat with the chicas and take numbers.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks for all the positive feedback and absence of Fuck U's - following are mostly brief answers to all who asked questions and a few others:

Weyland - really want to meet you too; Romny's across street from Coraplata (water company) near large open produc market; not many gringos in Babylon because chicas fat and ugly for most part; El Ferry fully opened mostly outdoors now; DR guy runs it and I thought he was owner; he had second place across from Cristal but Lionel tore it down.

Ricky - POP very different from Sosua and Cabarete; much larger for one thing; no street like Pedro Clisante full of hard core putas.

abcde - local places really require at least a working knowledge of Spanish; not off limit or unsafe as long as you do not try to pick up the novia of a Dominican by mistake; depends on your taste but always chance for nice one; I suspect higher HIV positive rate in these places; I agree with the response by Weyland re tipping; chicas frequently eat half and take the rest for their novia or chulo to finish; camarones (shrimp) is pretty much the universal favorite of putas.

SJG - I live in POP FT; usually go to US twice a year for less than two weeks; will PM contact info; will be in FL from 3/28-4/10 but can get together later in April if you are here then.

wgreene63 - when they are working most Cristal and Al Bohen chicas will not go for $60 US if they think there is a chance someone else will pay more; these are the two top places and you pay accordingly; they ask $100 US but will probably go for $75 or $80; when not working and free to go out it is another story.

whiskeydick - no idea about paid guide; I have my own car and do not accept payment other than one juice per stop and gas money if I use my car extensively to show others around.

blacksultan - we can certainly get together; PM at will; always respond promptly.

psriches - Cristal and Al Bohen used to accept a 500 $RD salida from people they really knew before they both did heavy renovations; have no idea if that still holds; I suspect I could get as good I discount as anyone even though I have not personally paid a salida in at least a couple of years; when I really have a desire for a particular hard core puta, which is not often, I do exactly what you advise; I get their name, cell phone number, and availability times; living here FT, being well known, speaking reasonable Spanish, and having a strong preference for afternoons as opposed to evenings or nights makes this much easier; tourists do not have nearly as many options available; they just find what they want, pay the price, and have a great time if thy chose wisely.

Will answer additional questions if they are asked; feel free to PM if anyone wants contact info and cannot find it on the site.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mike,
    Can I get some names/numbers via thru you? PM, of course..don't want the best to be overrun with business..

Thanks

Smile Re: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow View Post
    Mike,
    Can I get some names/numbers via thru you? PM, of course..don't want the best to be overrun with business..
    I have been waiting for that question and am glad you posted it instead of sending a PM - it will help if I clarify my current situation and I decided to do so publically - I have been living with a serious POP chica for a couple of years - not a puta and never was - worked several years selling lottery tickets before I met her - went through the whole meet the family routine before she agreed to go out with me - I am as confident as I can be that she does not have a DR novio/chulo - she is very smart, knows my history of changing live-in girlfriends for cause, and does not want to give up the good life - I was married for thirty something years and faithful like a fool - divorced for four years - I am making up for lost time before it stops working - I have had the pleasure of being with many many DR chicas over the past four years - too many to count - I like them attractive and slender with personalities - skin color is unimportant - I much prefer amateurs and semi-pros to hard core putas - if I ask one out it is not with the expectation that it will be a one time thing -I expect a relationship that involves money but is not based exclusively on it - they can love the money but need to at least like me - I have not paid a salida or taken a chica froma puta place in at least a couple of years - when I take a chica to the cabana I never offer a gift of less than 1000 $RD or more than 1500 $RD - almost always it is the lower amount - if a chica asks me how much I will pay her for sex I say nothing and break off contact - the difference may be subtle - I am willing to have sex with a chica and give her money because she has financial needs (chulo, coke, and/or kids, usually in that order), but am unwilling to pay for sex - I only have current contact with one very personable but hard core puta - she is very attractive to me and tremendous in bed - I met her when she had only been in POP a few days - she left for Cabarete a couple of weeks later but came back several times to see me - she called the other day to say she was working again in POP - I have always told her I would recommend her to others and I will - she is a pro and it is a business and I am not the jealous type - none of my current others are or were ever working girls - I will not share them unless I think somone out there is really serious after meeting them - I have an extensive list of former contacts with some details and possibly outdated contact information - after spending some time with someone I will certainly consider sharing information, providing I think both the chica and the monger will benefit - to the best of my knowledge I have only personally been with one additional chica who currently is employed at a POP nightclub/bar - I have spoken with many others, however, and my contacts in the various locations are reliable - unlike many of the Sosua based mongers, however, I do not have a list of currently working putas who I can recommend based on personal experience - if I meet someone and know what they want in POP I can almost certainly help them find it quicker and at a better price than they would pay alone (please note that this does not apply to the real experienced mongers out there who neither want nor need my help).
    Last edited by mikeppsych; 02-04-2007 at 11:37 AM. Reason: typo error pointed out by Weyland

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information