Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

Thanks

Re: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

Quote Originally Posted by mikeppsych View Post
    I have been living with a serious POP chica for a couple of years - not a puta and never was - worked several years selling lottery tickets before I met her - went through the whole meet the family routine before she agreed to go out with me - I am as confident as I can be that she does not have a DR novio/chulo - I do not have a list of currently working putas who I can recommend based on personal experience - if I meet someone and know what they want in POP I can almost certainly help them find it quicker and at a better price than they would pay alone (please note that this does not apply to the real experienced mongers out there who neither want nor need my help).
    You are a fortunate man providing a valuable service to our board. Many of us have whore-re tales that could have been avoided by a helpful hand such as yours.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RearWindow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

when I take a chica to the cabana I never offer a gift of less than 1000 $RD or more than 1000 $RD - almost always it is the lower amount
    ......... huh?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Mike

You are my new hero. Your approach to the local chicas is exactly what I would like to emulate. You say that you could introduce "serious" guys to your friends, and friends of your friends. When I move in I will be "serious" so do your friends and their friends have mothers you could introduce me to?

I do have some standards though. When I was at FoD I made friends with a day visitor and later visited him at his house inland. His young wife was lovely, but the evening threatened to turn sour when he tried to fix me up with her mother, who I had previously assumed was her grandmother (hunched, few teeth, wrinkled skin). He assured me she was only 52 (13 years younger than me) and an excellent cook. Having politely declined that kind offer I then had to refuse one of his neighbour's daughters who he had wheeled in for me because she was at the opposite end of the age range. How far opposite I cannot say here.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Mike

You are my new hero. Your approach to the local chicas is exactly what I would like to emulate. You say that you could introduce "serious" guys to your friends, and friends of your friends. When I move in I will be "serious" so do your friends and their friends have mothers you could introduce me to?

I do have some standards though. When I was at FoD I made friends with a day visitor and later visited him at his house inland. His young wife was lovely, but the evening threatened to turn sour when he tried to fix me up with her mother, who I had previously assumed was her grandmother (hunched, few teeth, wrinkled skin). He assured me she was only 52 (13 years younger than me) and an excellent cook. Having politely declined that kind offer I then had to refuse one of his neighbour's daughters who he had wheeled in for me because she was at the opposite end of the age range. How far opposite I cannot say here.
    I think the "wheeled in" is a pretty good indicator of her age...

Weyland, you should make an effort to hang out with Mike next time you are in the DR. He seems to be living the life you want to lead once you get over there full time and I'm sure has many valuable insights for you.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

In order to provide current information to ISOC members and guests I made it a point to visit the many locations that have chicas available provided you pay a salida for the pleasure of her company - in many if not most cases the fees are negotiable, depending on who brings you, who you are, how long a time you want, the day of the week, the time of the day, the date of the month, what services you want, if a kickback is involved, and/or if the salida and chica fees themselves are particularily high - Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - the recently renovated Al Bohen wants 1200 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US - all others only want a 500 $RD salida including Galactica, Babylon, the just reopened Romny's, El Principe, and El Ferry - chicas in these locations want anywhere from 1000 to 2500 $RD - Mountainview is closed for renovations but is scheduled to reopen this month - the salida is 500 $RD there too and the chicas want 1500 $RD - the strictly Dominican smaller bars only get 200 or 300 $RD salida but would probably ask for 500 $RD from a foreigner - chicas there will sometimes go for under 1000 $RD but many are unattractive - if anyone wants to know more about these locations or has questions about an unmentioned location, just ask.
    Mike, are those prices ST or TLN?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Smile Re: POP salidas and chica costs as of 2/1/07

......... huh?
    Thanks for pointing out a typographical error which I just corrected - second 1000 $RD in the phrase should be 1500 $RD rather than 1000 $RD

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mike

I will only introduce you to mothers of my friends who are young enough to be your daughter - or mine for that matter - do the math - my chicas are 18 to 25 with one 31 thrown in - the mothers are probably 32 to 45 with with that one exception - unfortunately I do not know any of the mothers except that of my live-in, and she reminds me of your description - she is a widow, significantly overweight, has few teeth, and I am afraid not attractive at all - but she has a nice personality - any interest?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Mike, are those prices ST or TLN?
    Good question - more ST than TLN but chicas who do not have to go back home to watch their kid(s) or service their chulo may well stay the night, particularly if you leave with them closer to the midnight or 2 a.m. Fri-Sat closing time - since I have basically always had a live-in I cannot do TLN so it is not an issue for me - length of time is, however - many if not most putas want to leave when you cum even if they negotiated a specific number of hours - they want another opportunity to make more money that day or night - I would strongly recommend always negotiating everything before paying a salida - length of time, specific special services or requests, cuming early, cuming more than once, condom use or lack thereof, bisexuality, desire for a second chica, etc - all of this is tough if you do not speak Spanish, so serious mongers should really make an effort to learn it - by the way, TLN means you get to fuck her before you go to sleep and again before she leaves in the morning - if anyone wants to literally fuck a girl all night that must be negotiated beforehand - the same goes for a desire to have one chica service more than one guy - hope this helps.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Cristal wants 1300 $RD and the chica wants 3000 $RD or $100 US.
    ST on-site at Cristal is $100 US including the salida.
    3000 pesos is doable.
    $100 US plus salida should be for TLN or a couple of shots at the hotel or cabana.
    That is too much for a single load IMO.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    ST on-site at Cristal is $100 US including the salida.
    3000 pesos is doable.
    $100 US plus salida should be for TLN or a couple of shots at the hotel or cabana.
    That is too much for a single load IMO.
    $100 US + full salida at the current exchange rate works out to $139 US + over priced drinks - you better believe it should be TLN since that is two weeks salary for the typical Dominican with a regular job - on the other hand, some of you guys are rich and do not give a shit what it costs - that just spoils it for poor retired guys who have to settle for those at POP locations other than Cristal and Al Bohen - come to think of it, they are some of the same putas since they change work locations and cell phone numbers faster than Superman can leap over a tall building!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeppsych For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Unlike the chicas, our cellphones retain their numbers because we don't loose them. I pay 2,000 a night and here is my number, so call me when you are broke and in need of money. I spent over 400 days in Dr over the last 10 years and I never was chicaless if I wanted a chica, not once

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information