Thread: A lot of silicone in DR?

Thanks

A lot of silicone in DR?

I like busty chicas (C or better), real or implants doesn't really matter to me. I like 'em busty and curvy, but not heavy (fat). I know chicas pushing deuce will usually have big tetas, but that's not really what I'm looking for.

In CR and MDE, many chicas have implants. Some are downright horrible looking and feeling. There are some real hacks out there "practicing" plastic surgery.

How's the situation in DR (Sosua specifically)? Do a lot of chicas have implants? Do they get them locally or abroad?

Gracias!

60 days to go

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orange For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Re: A lot of silicone in DR?

Not in my experience. The use of silicone is definitely growing with the upper classes in Santo Domingo and Santiago, but most regular putas can't afford to get plastic surgery done. A chica with silicone is a very successful one.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Not in my experience. The use of silicone is definitely growing with the upper classes in Santo Domingo and Santiago, but most regular putas can't afford to get plastic surgery done. A chica with silicone is a very successful one.
    I often see advertisements when I go to Costa Rica or Colombia of people doing cosmetic surgery and dentistry at the srevices section. Of hotels and I am not sure Ive seen any in the Dr that I am aware of. I don't think there are as many as many doctors as in cr and mde in the Dr.

All the girls I had in the Dr were natural and my opinion is that it is very rare especially compared to cr. But I am sure of one thing that you will still have a good time.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Lots of plastic surgery going on in the DR. But I think I remember reading somewhere that the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure in the DR is vaginal reconstruction. Don't quote me on that though. Probably popular among the upper middle to upperclass wives attempting to keep their husbands from straying so much.

I love all naural TnA myself. And I've found that silicone tits and ass are nowhere near as popular in the DR as they are in places like Colombia. I think it's their African heritage. It results in a lot of natural curvature. One of the reasons I love dominicanas.

Out of the hundreds of chicas I've slept with, the only one who was surgically augmented was Diana from La Capital, and formerly of Passions. And she is a pretty successful puta.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

In places like Passions, Crystals and Blackbeards there always seems to be a few plasticas. Had my first Passions experience and she had fake ones--really solid and just so fake I didn't care to touch them. I guess in plain sight they looked good, but not for me. Like food texture is important to me. LOL.

All it takes is a good weekend or two in these places and the chicas are off to Santo Domingo to get their titties upgraded.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Lots of plastic surgery going on in the DR. But I think I remember reading somewhere that the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure in the DR is vaginal reconstruction. Don't quote me on that though. Probably popular among the upper middle to upperclass wives attempting to keep their husbands from straying so much.

I love all naural TnA myself. And I've found that silicone tits and ass are nowhere near as popular in the DR as they are in places like Colombia. I think it's their African heritage. It results in a lot of natural curvature. One of the reasons I love dominicanas.

Out of the hundreds of chicas I've slept with, the only one who was surgically augmented was Diana from La Capital, and formerly of Passions. And she is a pretty successful puta.
    I think she was making like 40,000 Pesos a week at Passions.I heard from a reliable Source that her Chulo was getting all of her Money and her mother lived in a shack with a dirt floor.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    In places like Passions, Crystals and Blackbeards there always seems to be a few plasticas. Had my first Passions experience and she had fake ones--really solid and just so fake I didn't care to touch them. I guess in plain sight they looked good, but not for me. Like food texture is important to me. LOL.

All it takes is a good weekend or two in these places and the chicas are off to Santo Domingo to get their titties upgraded.
    I don't see many at those places one here and there but I saw plenty at Passions in Santiago.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

DC is Diana still around? last I heard she was overseas somewhere, did she get back, very sweet girl, always liked her, and yeah she was very popular (still is popular?).

Wouldn't mind running into to her again, one of these days soon.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I think she was making like 40,000 Pesos a week at Passions.I heard from a reliable Source that her Chulo was getting all of her Money and her mother lived in a shack with a dirt floor.

Damn that's ashame, if accurate. Don't understand why these chicas are giving all their cash to those Chulos, but I guess that is a worldwide problem for some of these chicas. The smart ones handle their own business and do very well. If she was making cash like that she doesn't need a chulo.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Damn that's ashame, if accurate. Don't understand why these chicas are giving all their cash to those Chulos, but I guess that is a worldwide problem for some of these chicas. The smart ones handle their own business and do very well. If she was making cash like that she doesn't need a chulo.
    When she was there peter was tell me the average was a little over 20,000 and she was doing over 40.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

When she was there peter was tell me the average was a little over 20,000 and she was doing over 40.

No wonder why those chicas have a smile on their face when you go in there, and no wonder why they are so afraid to piss Peter and his wife off, for fear of losing their jobs.

those are some great salaries for uneducated chicas, per week, that wouldn't be bad for a monthly wage.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Lots of plastic surgery going on in the DR. But I think I remember reading somewhere that the #1 cosmetic surgical procedure in the DR is vaginal reconstruction.
    I wish I was able to post the dirty version to this. Blame Game. Funny as hell to me(you might cry laughing). At about the 5 minute mark is where Chris Rock starts to talk. Listen to the uncut version On Youtube.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No wonder why those chicas have a smile on their face when you go in there, and no wonder why they are so afraid to piss Peter and his wife off, for fear of losing their jobs.

those are some great salaries for uneducated chicas, per week, that wouldn't be bad for a monthly wage.
    There were fewer girls there at the time though.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 697 Posts

Don't see much silicon in my travels ..and that's the way I like it.

I've only come across two in Sosua in all my trips..

I did see a few in Passions in Santiago.

Forgot to say..

There are plenty of attractive busty girls around.
    Although..I have noticed that many wear the wrong size bra's.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrblackluv For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow. About $4,200USD a month. Very good by dominican standards. Especially considering that there are doctors and lawyers in that country that don't make that much.

Well instead of a successful puta, this is a case of a very successful chulo. You gotta wonder what he did with all that money though.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DC is Diana still around? last I heard she was overseas somewhere, did she get back, very sweet girl, always liked her, and yeah she was very popular (still is popular?).

Wouldn't mind running into to her again, one of these days soon.
    I dunno Yayow. Your info is probably a lot more recent than mine. I haven't been to Sosua in about a year and a half. And I haven't seen Diana since summer of '09.

Even though I'm not a fan of silicone, I really liked Diana too. She was a real pro. Down for whatever in la cama. Fun to hang out with too.

DSCN0179.jpg

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I love fake tits

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdaddy1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdaddy1234 View Post
    I love fake tits
    There you go. First post just jump in and say whatever is on your mind bro. LMAO.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sdaddy1234 View Post
    I love fake tits
    Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    There you go. First post just jump in and say whatever is on your mind bro. LMAO.
    Thread resurrected too!! Got to love it.

I thought I would love fake tits but turns out they really bother me. I like a nice set of natural tits on a chica just for the feeling and also I like a girl to feel when I play with her tits and that they dont feel like rocks when I play with them.

I love tits but there is definitely a difference between natural ones and a silicone set.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Finding natural C to DD cups have never been a problem with me in the DR. One of my faves probably weighed 100 lbs soaking wet (at 5'6), and I'm sure she was at least a D.

Wait...I just read the post that resurrected this thread. Just DAMN!! I thought this was something new.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thread Information