Thread: 2011 Chica Awards

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

2011 Chica Awards

I did a quick search and could not find a thread about the best chicas of 2011. I have been a little busy lately, so forgive me if a thread already exists.

Below are my suggestions of categories and my nominations. Please feel free to nominate your favorite chicas and add categories.

BEST HEAD GAME

This has to go to my new favorite Cuban girl, Susan. I am mainly a Sosua guy, but this girl's head game will have me returning to Cuba:

BEST DANCER

I have to give this to Jar Jar. This chica is not really my type, but every time I see her dance, makes me want her. She might just make my "chicas to do" list for 2012

BEST NYMPHO

This award goes to my first favorita, New Garden's Maria. The last time I took her for TLN, she kept waking me up all night long for more sex. I have not been with her for a while and our chemistry is now gone. But for 2012, I might have to make up with her.

BEST GFE Experience

This award must go to my favorite snow bunny, Yani. The drama, the hunting me down, the psychotic behavior is just like a girlfriend. The constant make up sex is great too. Are her tears real???? Who knows, but I definitely enjoyed the Yani experience.

BEST PSE Experience

This goes to Dari, hands down. This chica had me getting totally careless. I hit this is every position, in every imaginable hole. Anal...no problem, CIM....no problem, Cum In Pussy................well, you get the picture.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

Re: 2011 Chica Awards

Super!

I think I did the 'best dancer' in 2010. Very sweet girl
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Maria is good???
    I have seen her in NG many times and never test drove???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,605 Times in 464 Posts

I would bury my face in Dari's ass!! Look at that fuckin thing!! Is she still in circulation?

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I did a quick search and could not find a thread about the best chicas of 2011. I have been a little busy lately, so forgive me if a thread already exists.

Below are my suggestions of categories and my nominations. Please feel free to nominate your favorite chicas and add categories.

BEST HEAD GAME

This has to go to my new favorite Cuban girl, Susan. I am mainly a Sosua guy, but this girl's head game will have me returning to Cuba:

Click to see pic

BEST DANCER

I have to give this to Jar Jar. This chica is not really my type, but every time I see her dance, makes me want her. She might just make my "chicas to do" list for 2012

Click to see pic

BEST NYMPHO

This award goes to my first favorita, New Garden's Maria. The last time I took her for TLN, she kept waking me up all night long for more sex. I have not been with her for a while and our chemistry is now gone. But for 2012, I might have to make up with her.

Click to see pic

BEST GFE Experience

This award must go to my favorite snow bunny, Yani. The drama, the hunting me down, the psychotic behavior is just like a girlfriend. The constant make up sex is great too. Are her tears real???? Who knows, but I definitely enjoyed the Yani experience.

Click to see pic

BEST PSE Experience

This goes to Dari, hands down. This chica had me getting totally careless. I hit this is every position, in every imaginable hole. Anal...no problem, CIM....no problem, Cum In Pussy................well, you get the picture.

Click to see pic
    My cock doesn't talk politics. ~Stephal Sachs

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deep2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deep2001 View Post
    I would bury my face in Dari's ass!! Look at that fuckin thing!! Is she still in circulation?
    She is always around. If I remember right, not a Classico girl, more Rhumba, Flow, Latino

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to balcoach For This Useful Post:

Thread Information