Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lapsus Closed?

ezsmile is offline Ten Year Member & Paid subscriber of I.S.O.C. & member of the Stash.
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,350 Times in 2,668 Posts

Lapsus Closed?

I heard a rumour that Lapsus was shut down today. Can anyone confirm that?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ezsmile For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Lapsus Closed?

WTF

Again?? They just reopened after remodelling last year. Danny would fuck up a wet dream....human train wreck.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ezsmile View Post
    I heard a rumour that Lapsus was shut down today. Can anyone confirm that?
    I think you are talking about La Parada being closed down not Lapsus, passed by both last night, La Parada was dark, La Parada was lit up, and had plenty of people outside of it, didn't go in however.

Sometimes when speaking in haste I confuse the two as well, probably what happened in this case.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I think you are talking about La Parada being closed down not Lapsus, passed by both last night, La Parada was dark, La Parada was lit up, and had plenty of people outside of it, didn't go in however.

Sometimes when speaking in haste I confuse the two as well, probably what happened in this case.
    You must be typing in haste today too. ::

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    You must be typing in haste today too. ::
    Right you are Meant to say Lapsus was lit up, thanks, I missed it. Like I said, I mis speak or type all the time when talking typing about those two places.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Right you are Meant to say Lapsus was lit up, thanks, I missed it. Like I said, I mis speak or type all the time when talking typing about those two places.

and actually it wasn't last night it was Monday night when I passed.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

and actually it wasn't last night it was Monday night when I passed.
    Yayow, you getting too much GFE ?
    it turns your brain to mush u know...
    (just bustin your chops)

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

If this club has a Cuban that runs the place, then I was there. He dropped the price to 2500 for us on Saturday night. The taxi driver said he could get it for less because he is from there. He said that he could get them for 1200. Me and LHDC were like....Why did he not say that before. I would have to see it to believe it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah as has been stated in a few tr's about Santo Domingo, Lapsus has closed, the building isn't even there any longer, Miguel the Cuban owner who also owns LaParada, closed it and moved his total operation, girls included to LaParada. A bigger better LaParada.

On a side note, Glen the owner of Bar 360 the casa in the colonial zone, called me a couple of days ago, and said he was closing and would be closed within the week Too bad for me, because I fucked just about everyone of his chicas on the cheap when I wanted to. Oh ....well.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    If this club has a Cuban that runs the place, then I was there. He dropped the price to 2500 for us on Saturday night. The taxi driver said he could get it for less because he is from there. He said that he could get them for 1200. Me and LHDC were like....Why did he not say that before. I would have to see it to believe it.
    Where you talking about, big guy?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Where you talking about, big guy?

This guy was not big. Im 5"11' and He was close to my Size. We spoke in english His english was clear as if he spent a lot of time in the USA. He was maybe barely 200 pounds.

This place reminded me of CMP because they surround you when you walk inside. The bar is on the left when coming in.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This guy was not big. Im 5"11' and He was close to my Size. We spoke in english His english was clear as if he spent a lot of time in the USA. He was maybe barely 200 pounds.

This place reminded me of CMP because they surround you when you walk inside. The bar is on the left when coming in.
    Not who..... where?

Bar on the left, bigish kind of room on the right with couches? La Parada??

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Not who..... where?

Bar on the left, bigish kind of room on the right with couches? La Parada??

IIRC there is a ramp on the right side of the entrance. (Wheelchair access?). The bar is on the left and when you walk up past the bar the bathrooms are on the left side also. The bar is almost pushed back a little When we came inside a lot of girls were in that area. We got there around 4am. The room was big on the right. The taxi driver did have Lapsus business cards when explaining the place to us.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

IIRC there is a ramp on the right side of the entrance. (Wheelchair access?). The bar is on the left and when you walk up past the bar the bathrooms are on the left side also. The bar is almost pushed back a little When we came inside a lot of girls were in that area. We got there around 4am. The room was big on the right. The taxi driver did have Lapsus business cards when explaining the place to us.
    Old Lapsus is gone. They moved into Neptuno hotel and hung a Lapsus sign in front of it and yes, there's a long H/A ramp leading into the place. The Chicas from out of town dormitory in the hotel. It's wedged in betwee Sky High and Satin Dolls. There's only a few steps on the same block between 6 casas now, then past the panderia and across the street to 305. That's it. I haven't seen lights on at La Parada yet, this trip. I think they're done.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Old Lapsus is gone. They moved into Neptuno hotel and hung a Lapsus sign in front of it and yes, there's a long H/A ramp leading into the place. The Chicas from out of town dormitory in the hotel. It's wedged in betwee Sky High and Satin Dolls. There's only a few steps on the same block between 6 casas now, then past the panderia and across the street to 305. That's it. I haven't seen lights on at La Parada yet, this trip. I think they're done.

Man thanks for the info Grey, I haven't been in la capital for about 3 and a half months now, as I am looking for a new apt., so been operating out of Boca Chica. Santo Domingo has certainly changed quickly, seems like they want most of their casas on one block, a true red light district. Sounds like a conscious act by the Gov't to get casas away from residential areas.
    Last edited by yayow; 03-19-2012 at 01:16 PM.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

Looking forward to hitting that spot again. When we arrived, there was about 3 or 4 bad ass chicas on their way out. We went inside and there was still plenty of good looking chicas and they were all trying to get our attention.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Man thanks for the info Grey, I haven't been in la capital for about 3 and a half months now, as I am looking for a new apt., so been operating out of Boca Chica. Santo Domingo has certainly changed quickly, seems like they want most of their casas on one block, a true red light district. Sounds like a conscious act by the Gov't to get casas away from residential areas.
    Lookahere Bro,

I ain't leaving this island until we meet up. I'm thinking about a BC trip this afternoon with an overnight stay just so I can swim the Caribbean in the am. JA island got me spoiled to that shit. I'll holla wit details.

BTW, Gata will be back in town tomorrow and we have got to do CATS. It's going to be a big "welcome home". We'll talk.

The known Independencia casas are now fast food Punani franchises. The small, private clubs are whussup en la Capital.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Lookahere Bro,

I ain't leaving this island until we meet up. I'm thinking about a BC trip this afternoon with an overnight stay just so I can swim the Caribbean in the am. JA island got me spoiled to that shit. I'll holla wit details.

BTW, Gata will be back in town tomorrow and we have got to do CATS. It's going to be a big "welcome home". We'll talk.

The known Independencia casas are now fast food Punani franchises. The small, private clubs are whussup en la Capital.
    CATS?? Give me a yell, just make it early, you retired fucks.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@LHDC

What was the name that they had on the sign outside of the club. I cant remember for the life of me. Maybe you also can add to the discription so these guys might know where is the last spot we were in Saturday night.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,360 Times in 1,088 Posts

@LHDC

What was the name that they had on the sign outside of the club. I cant remember for the life of me. Maybe you also can add to the discription so these guys might know where is the last spot we were in Saturday night.

I dont remember the name either, but I remember we came down that road that circles around the monument headed towards Coppa. We turned right before we got to Coppa and the spot was on the right. It had like a wheel chair ramp going in.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to longhairdontcare For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information