Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Terra Linda or Residence D'Piero?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,273 Times in 7,384 Posts

Re: Terra Linda or Residence D'Piero?

Uh....Mike? There is a nearly new colmado right nextdoor to the lobby doors of the Palms. It is chock full of various foodstuffs, drinks, beers, juices, toiletries etc. and in the rear there is a refrigerated section for meats, eggs and other items that need to be stored in a fridge or freezer. I would think that both fulltime residents and vacationeers who stay at any complex up that hill take full advantage of that convenience.

I have stayed at both donquixote's Palms units and at one of Ricks condos at the Tradewinds. In each case, those units both have either an economy kitchen (studio unit at Palms) or a full kitchen with fullsized appliances (Ricks 1 bdrm at Tradewinds) for doing your own cooking. They each have pots, pans, silverware, and a maid will actually clean up any mess you make while cooking your own food when she comes over to clean the condo.

You can actually show off your cooking chops to a chica while in your jockey shorts. Imagine that! Fried eggs, sliced ham, coffee, juice, toast and butter all while watching ESPN's First Take! And enjoying the view of a naked chica sitting on the bed as she is eating food you prepared!

I know this is about choosing between the TL or Piero's, but I think your arguements against the other two places ring hollow and just get increasingly boring and repetitive.

It would not surprise me in the least if there are guys on this board, dudes who have been on here for a long time, who will refuse to give Piero's any business at all due to your constant shilling for the place.

Please man...give it a rest!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    I It would not surprise me in the least if there are guys on this board, dudes who have been on here for a long time, who will refuse to give Piero's any business at all due to your constant shilling for the place.

Please man...give it a rest!
    I am sad to say that I fall into that category. I've only been a member since earlier this year and the constant beating over the head for D'Piero's is sickening. I'm sure it is a perfectly nice spot (never stayed there before) but homeboy's shilling is disturbing to say the least.
    "You Stay Classy Sosua!"

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobbydrake View Post
    I am sad to say that I fall into that category. I've only been a member since earlier this year and the constant beating over the head for D'Piero's is sickening. I'm sure it is a perfectly nice spot (never stayed there before) but homeboy's shilling is disturbing to say the least.
    NO HOMEBOY that I ever met talking about the place so not sure who you are talking about ??
    Just Doing It

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    NO HOMEBOY that I ever met talking about the place so not sure who you are talking about ??

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonymd View Post
    That was priceless like Jimmy Hendricks wasn't it

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That was priceless like Jimmy Hendricks wasn't it
    Actually not really. Are you really trying to give props to yourself? Kinda weak bruh...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bobbydrake For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Months later and still no Home Boys have surfaced. Hmm I guess it was just a foolish comment. Well some grown men ya know real players with rental cars and there own room like grown men are passing through town soon. Gotta love Semana and Los Terranas for a weekend

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Months later and still no Home Boys have surfaced. Hmm I guess it was just a foolish comment. Well some grown men ya know real players with rental cars and there own room like grown men are passing through town soon. Gotta love Semana and Los Terranas for a weekend
    Which upscale place like the 2 compared will I stay at in Samana? Tough choice hmmm

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information