Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plaza Mumbo Reopens

Thanks
    There is no cover charge at Plaza Mambo. Check it out and let me know what you think. As for the chicas that left with me after they got off work, they both stayed til the next afternoon. 10-12 hours of quality time with a "9" and a "10" ain't bad in my book. When I return I will definitely repeat with both of them.

Thanks

Plaza Mombo

Guys Just got back from 10 days in DR. Plaza Mombo is OK they have a 12-14 piece band on weekends (live music was a break from the typical disco) since it is walking distance from my apartment I visited it three times. they try to be a show bar with the girls dressing up in diiferent outfits and dancing styles. The band is actually very good. they have food and a gaming area with pool tables and video games also slot type machines that you can win pesos on. besides the girls working there, it seemed more like a local date place. Althogh I did see some chicas in the crowd Sat. night. It is not like club 69 in Sosua with chicks just hanging around all over. The beer is 135 pesos a bottle that alone pissed me off. It is a clean and properly run bar with very good security. Three of the chicas to me were hot especially this one new 18 year old with a nice set of melons. The rest were average along with one or two hefty butts. Overall I say 10- 15 girls a night working a little more on weekends.
    Sorry I did not get any pricing as I was with my girl

Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 532 Posts
    WOW 135P is about$4.50usd a beer. Do these people know that they are in the DR?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,158 Times in 208 Posts
    thats just beer shit what are the chics charging??? I guess it just anther crystal or bohem!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Yeah!! We need to hear about some decent chica rates or this thread and club will just fade away!!!

Thanks

MISTER NYC visits Plaza Mambo for the first time...

It was a nice change of pace. There must have been 10-15 girls there and only a handful were worth banging. It was a Thursday night and we took out the van (bed in the back). It was a comfortable ride as you can imagine. There were five of us.

Girls quoted about $100USD to just do it in the back rooms...what the *uck! She said she didnt want to go to Sosua. She isnt a whore...I laughed and looked at her strongly and then so did she!

I love it when they dance on the little cat walk bar and have nothing holding there pussy lips in...no panties fellas!!! They can shake, shake, shake and encourage customer interaction. Once chic wrapped her legs around my buddy and pounded his face with her pretty pussy.

Guiseppe, the owner, is a nice guy. Good place to go to. I'll be back....I just spent almost 5 months in Paradise. I don't know when I'll return.

4 out of 5 cocks up.
    MISTER NYC © 2006

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    We stopped by at 9PM and it was totally dead.

Thanks
    We started our road trip and circuit course at around 10pm: Luz Ma..., Galactic, Plaza Mambo, Black Beards, then back to home land Sosua by 2:30am.

Only hit the clubs from Thursday-Saturday.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Re: MISTER NYC visits Plaza Mambo for the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER NYC

Girls quoted about $100USD to just do it in the back rooms...what the *uck! She said she didnt want to go to Sosua. She isnt a whore...I laughed and looked at her strongly and then so did she!
    El Bohiem chicas are doing the same quoting in USD, I lauged at her and told her I could find any chica willing to take 1000RD in the DR and to fuck her self for that price.

Thanks
    Girls will always be girls...but try getting the quote in pesos and then asking for the same quote in dollars...you might win!

The girl will most likely not be able to convert the true value of the peso to dollar in her head and give you a discounted rate unknowingly in dollars or pesos.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTER NYC
    Girls will always be girls...but try getting the quote in pesos and then asking for the same quote in dollars...you might win!

The girl will most likely not be able to convert the true value of the peso to dollar in her head and give you a discounted rate unknowingly in dollars or pesos.
    I told her I would pay her the 1000RD off site, I had a couple of chicas from Cristals for my friends and me during my previous trip.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Yep, they will quote you some crazy USD prices. I've noticed that if you laugh, they come down on the prices quickly...eventually giving peso quotes...which I still laughed at!!

Thanks

NEED INFO Plaza Mambo

Anyone have a phone # to plaza mambo, I am trying to set up a bachelor thing and do not want to tip of the guys.

Thanks
    I will have to stop by and try this place in Nov. It looks like a decent place and I have seen some hot chicas getting dropped off there to "go to work". The chicas at BB's have told me that the girls there are younger too. Thats what I want to hear...young and skinny.

Thanks
    yeah Jthomas, there are some tasty treats there, we have similar tastes I believe

Thanks
    I know we do, but I go home with pictures and you go home with films to relive over and over again. Did you go there last time??

Thanks
    yeah we stopped thru but it was early, I did my usual, got some girls digits then totally forgot about her 5 seconds later. I dont know what it is like now, but it was in full force in Aug. The chicas were about $$ and were a lil hight, And they were quotin in American money... that always worries me and is a turn off. but seeing as thought they may have been closed a while the chicas may be gettin hungry

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information