Thread: In SD Friday - Sunday for first time

Thanks

In SD Friday - Sunday for first time

Gentlemen

Me and my boy are headed down to SD tomorrow to Sunday. I want to know if anyone has some last minute thoughts, names and numbers of some talent. I have been to Puerto Plata, and Punta Cana this is first time to SD so very open to suggestions. I am staying in the Colonial Zone and very interested in the non pro action around town, I keep hearing about El Conde? Is that in the Colonial Zone? I prefer brown skin chicas with that Culasa but I am very open to all types of chica as long as they have that sexy flavor. If the non pro thing is not happening please point me in the right direction for the pros (I hear Lapsus mentioned alot, is that still the hotspot)

I look forward to your QUICK suggestions..

I will file a report on Monday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steve2007 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: In SD Friday - Sunday for first time

Go check out Plaza Colonial Aparta Hotel (http://www.plazacolonial.com.do/), might be a good spot to stay at next trip. I'm staying there on my next trip but it appear no one on the board has ever stayed there. Lapsus and Girl House are a must stop. Trio is a must stop night club. I'll be looking for that report on Monday :-)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bryan_sr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

if you have time check out Cheeno's trip reports in the SD section, if not here's some quick advice courtesy of him:
    • I rent a car (I usually rent through Alamo). And it cost me around $50 per day. My credit card takes care of insurance so I do not pay for it.
    • During the afternoons, I check out places such as El Conde, universities, restaurants, etc. and look for non-pros. If I have a date then great, if I strike out, then I go to a casa such as The Girl's House or Lapsus.
    If you plan to visit Santo Domingo, then I recommend that you stay in a guest-friendly hotel with no guest fee. And stay in the Malecon.

Also, if you plan on visiting a casa, go alone. Do NOT go with a cab driver or tour guide. If you go with them, then the house will need to give them a commission. So try and go by yourself.

P.S. There are other guys such as Mr.Happy and prty2 who have lived in the DR for over 30 years. I'm sure they will also give you great feedback.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BCell For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

If you're interested in non pro action, the Conde is a nice spot, but understand that all the girls that go to the Conde think that all the non Dominican men hanging out there are only looking for one thing, so they act accordingly.
    For non pro, I'd go to any of the big shopping malls, like MegaCentro, Plaza Lama, Ave. Duarte.
    You'll see more women that you can possibly look at, and virtually none of them will be pros.
    Any girls you meet, tell them you're getting ready to move to the DR in another month or two. Give them something to look forward to.
    Smile, Laugh a lot, look happy. It's infectious...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: In SD Friday - Sunday for first time

The Dominican flag goes into space
    The Dominican flag is going to be taken to a place where it's never been before: outer space!
    Representatives at NASA have confirmed that the Dominican flag will be carried on one of the following flights with Discovery or Atlantis, in honour of the 100,000 Dominicans that live permanently in the Bronx (New York).
    This initiative comes from the politician José E. Serrano (originally from Puerto Rico), who hopes to win a lot of votes from the Dominican electorate.

http://www.sosuanews.com/index.php

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RSMMAN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

This is how you can get to El Conde.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=35457

A lot of members provided tons of information about Santo Domingo. All of your questions are already answered. So please do a search.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    This is how you can get to El Conde.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=35457

A lot of members provided tons of information about Santo Domingo. All of your questions are already answered. So please do a search.
    Perhaps an executive summary on Santo Domingo!!! as there is tons of compiled info on SD.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Smile, Laugh a lot, look happy. It's infectious...
    So that's where I have being going wrong! I am not infectious enough.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steve2007 View Post
    Gentlemen

Me and my boy are headed down to SD tomorrow to Sunday. I want to know if anyone has some last minute thoughts, names and numbers of some talent. I have been to Puerto Plata, and Punta Cana this is first time to SD so very open to suggestions. I am staying in the Colonial Zone and very interested in the non pro action around town, I keep hearing about El Conde? Is that in the Colonial Zone? I prefer brown skin chicas with that Culasa but I am very open to all types of chica as long as they have that sexy flavor. If the non pro thing is not happening please point me in the right direction for the pros (I hear Lapsus mentioned alot, is that still the hotspot)

I look forward to your QUICK suggestions..

I will file a report on Monday

Yo Stevo, we're still waitin' for that report!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information