Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternative place for meeting chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Alternative place for meeting chicas

You know due to some troubles my last trip (this is an open forum don't mention it) I was awake VERY early a few days! Like 6am early, I don't wake up that early for work much less a "vacation". Well I noticed a possible opportunity...

When I was traveling around I noticed a lot of places with lots I mean LOTS of people hanging outside. There would be 50-100 people at each place. Now I started thinking and with my limited Spanish talking to the taxi guy I figured out the places are kinda like a Day Job place here in the states. For those who don't live in big cities or have friends in low places those are places where you show up early (first come, first working) and if you can do the job you get it! They do a lot of different 1-3 days type work; pallet spill at a warehouse, filing, etc. Where a temp agency would be more for the 2 weeks+ engagements. The big bonus is you also get paid at the end of the day too!

Well as I mentioned we are talking 50-100 people of which 25-30% were chicas. Mostly young < 25 and of course while not looking like they are in a club they were still presentable.

I wondered about just driving up and asking the chicas if they are interested in a day job in a lovely A/C room with the Cartoon network!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Another excellent idea! They can earn better than temp wages, have a better than temp work environment, and get fed while YOU save money!! Brilliant!

Thanks
    This is what I love about this site and the DR, lots of new crazy ideas for off the beaten track opportunities. Looking forward to the first report of someone trying this out.

Thanks
    ima wake up early oneday dt just to check this out/

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    I had a friend who stayed in Santiago for a month and he said hands down Santo Domingo beats Santiago with meeting chicas in general he said they act very stuck up there, "keep in mind this is not my opinion it is his". He stayed in DR for a 3 months and in the North Coast, Santiago, and Santo Domingo. I have been to Santiago before many times but I have never mongered there because I with a chica every time I went there and I have friends from NYC who are from there and I will do a recon of my own in the near future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pana
    I had a friend who stayed in Santiago for a month and he said hands down Santo Domingo beats Santiago with meeting chicas in general he said they act very stuck up there,...
    I would agree with that statement. There are girls in Santiago that probably get allowances from their parents that rival our yearly incomes. You really need to have friends in Santiago that will introduce you to the rich girls.

BUT The game required is nothing compared to the game required for American girls. I strike out in Santiago but in the DR you always have an out that is why I continue to go there. Sosua is just to easy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I didne get the feeling too many females in Santiago like the dark meat, but i did get a few looks, especially when I was out with my female friend there but nothing like the north coast.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will_blueprint
    I didne get the feeling too many females in Santiago like the dark meat, but i did get a few looks, especially when I was out with my female friend there but nothing like the north coast.
    Dominicans try to date "lighter".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Dominicans try to date "lighter".
    A man with money is a man with money, wether dark or light, doesn't matter.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Jimmy you yourself have commented that the white girls don't talk to you at PUCMM so it ain't all about money.

Thanks
    Jimmy doesn't act like he has money!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Jimmy you yourself have commented that the white girls don't talk to you at PUCMM so it ain't all about money.
    I said that? I had no problem assuming my role there as "The Professor"

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Jimmy doesn't act like he has money!
    touche'

If you dress up and act right... (DT at times) then you have no problems baggin the "rich girls" oh yeah speaking spanish helps a lot!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    In a 9 day trip with out trying, you will meet about 50 chicas. If you are with 2 buddies then you will meet abot 300 chicas. Don't worry, just be ready to meet them.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm going to be ready. Just hope the chicas can understand my vastly improved Southern Spanglish!
    8)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 405 Posts
    An another easy place to meet chicas is on the side of the roads. I have a rented car with me so I drive around a lot in DR. There are always chicas waiting for a ride on the roads. I just pull over, offer them a ride, talk to them , and ask for their number at the end. Keep in mind I only give rides to girls heading in the direction I am driving in. I like meeting chicas, but I sure am not going to turn into some damn taxi driver for them.

Thanks
    A brother can get "regular" girls in the cibao region. I can only speak for myself and my experiences. I received attention from chicas in the cibao valley; I have lived in DR and know a lot of people in the north also. And I brought some of my friends with me who were several shades darker than I am and the girls were loving them also. The way a woman responds to you really does not depend on your race, in DR especially. I have seen all kinds of shapes and races having enough "game" for a "regular" girl. Some of these dudes can't say one word in Spanish. But, Spanish and understanding DR culture is extremely helpful: getting a girl to laugh, clever phrases, flirting, especially dancing. I swear if you can impress somebody on the dance floor, they will go home with you. If not, some other girl will be checking you out and is willing to go home. But if all else fails, we have the greenback and can get ass from some willing chica.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    And where is the Cibao region?

Thanks
    well i tend to stay away from the hardcore so its not alway about money. I just seem to be willing accepted on the north coast escpecially cabarete and pop

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    well i tend to stay away from the hardcore so its not alway about money. I just seem to be willing accepted on the north coast escpecially cabarete and pop
    Unfortunately you can never get away from that sort of thing no matter where you go or how much money you have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information