Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: organizing large groups for mongering travel

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Re: organizing large groups for mongering travel

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Yep, that's them.

Not even worth going into Classico's when they're in town!
    Tell me about it, We called them Tyler Perrys Family Sosua vacation

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BorisDaBulletDodger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

never, EVER, in a million years......

I've watched more than a few of these turn to shit. One was too much.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

I've herded small groups of GOOD friends for "fishing" trips to CR and FKK runs to Germany... and that was enough. A group of 30 is just unthinkable. If you are the resident expert, I would just point them in the general direction and let the chips fall where they may.
    Blue Devil

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    I've herded small groups of GOOD friends for "fishing" trips to CR and FKK runs to Germany... and that was enough. A group of 30 is just unthinkable. If you are the resident expert, I would just point them in the general direction and let the chips fall where they may.
    I'm thinking the same thing. There will be one gathering a day, I know we are getting Villas for the weekend as kind of a headquarters kind of place, but there will be one gathering a day. Probably 1st afternoon Beach, the second gathering Passions etc etc, and people will break off into their own groups. I'm not going to babysit 30 wild monkeys.

What do you think the under over is of 30 interested people, I think I will set the line at 10.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Here is the intro looking for proof reading

I plan on going over in the future in further detail
    • The list of Hotels
    • a short list of activities available besides fucking whores, which I will not arrange, but simply imform them about
    • of course pricing of putas
    Hello Gentlemen

I am writing to you to give you details for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX's Bachelor Party in the Dominican Republic. We have several dates in the works but it will be up to the bachelor. I apologize if some of this seems like common sense, but I want to start from scratch to make sure this trip goes smoothly as I am sure many of you have never traveled or experienced what we are going to see. This will be my 7th trip down here, and I have many other trips like this on my resume. I do not claim I know everything but here to help and to take the stress of the bachelor.

First you will need a passport, if for any reason you are not allowed to leave the United States, we will not see you there. If you do not have a passport, you should do so now, since rush service will get more and more expensive as you get closer to the dead line. The passports are good for 10 years.

This festival will take place in a small beach town called Sosua, it is minutes away from the Puerto Plata Airport (POP) which is the most convienient airport to fly too. It is not necessary to rent a car, and everything is within walking distance in Sosua. I personally consider this town relatively safe, and there is a wonderful mixture of locals, retirees and tourists. Most of the restaurants have menus in English and Spanish. It is not necessary to speak Spanish, but it will only help you. The people here are very friendly and I do not feel safety will be an issue. Most places that you will want to be speak enough English to service you. To get a rough idea of Airfare the code to the airport is POP and you can check yourself. From NY the best airline will be JetBlue. I can only really help you if you are coming from South Florida since I am in Fort Lauderdale. We are working on getting group rates together, but if you want to get an idea, you can check for yourself in your free time.

Living in the US you may be credit card and debit card dependent, I know I am. Most places will not take a credit card or debit card and if they do, they will most certainly charge a 20% fee. The only choice is bringing Cash or withdrawing cash from the ATM's. I will get into budgeting in the future and give advice on reducing costs, but $200 a day cash will be sufficient for a memorable vacation which does not include the airfare but everything else. I suspect that most people bringing $200 a day will be bringing money back to the US.

In the future I will be sending information of available hotels and they range from $35 to $75 per night. I am sure you have heard of all inclusive resorts, THIS WILL NOT BE where we are staying, and we will be on our own to secure food, tours and booze. Again it is a small beach town that caters to tourists. Keep in mind there is no Mcdonalds, Applebees or Quiznos where we will be going, but there are many good restaurants at good prices.

Dress code is very very very casual. It is a beach town, and shorts and a tshirt is acceptable everywhere. If you bring dress shoes, slacks and a shirt that you will wear to a club back in the States, you will look like a douche bag. In addition, it will be very hot and humid, so you will need to dress comfortably.

There are girls everywhere looking for people like us, in all shapes, ages and sizes that will touch your penis for a small fee. There will be a daily event where we will meet, but for the most part it will be a laid back trip in a small town, and chances are we will be bumping into each other everywhere. If you were ever curious of going to the DR, this trip will give you a great idea to plan future trips on your own. There is a wide range of pricing available but the most expensive girls probably won't cost more then $75 for the night, most are cheaper and Even cheaper for a shorter time.

Let that marinate in your brain. If you are interested in this there will be further emails about this trip, and I will do my best to answer any questions, and if I cannot answer them, I know plenty of people who can.

Hope to see you guys down there.

If you have questions please us the REPLY ALL button, so everyone can be aknowledged

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    never, EVER, in a million years......

I've watched more than a few of these turn to shit. One was too much.
    I suspect the same, I got about 12-15 guys who always want information on my next trip to CR, DR or MDE, but when push comes to shove, they flake out. I think the most I got was 6 on one trip.

I assure you if this fails, and there is a good chance, it won't be because we didn't try, it will be because most of these guys are giant vagina's.

Just getting people to use the REPLY ALL button is a 2 week training process for some people

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

Your letter is going to leak to one of the wives....then all the married guys will be done and out

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Your letter is going to leak to one of the wives....then all the married guys will be done and out
    I checked Hallmark, there are no cards for this kinda of thing

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Now that i think of it you are right, i think i will reword it to activities and spread the word that activities means whores.

I still think one retard might blow the whistle though

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    Now that i think of it you are right, i think i will reword it to activities and spread the word that activities means whores.

Yeah, some of the contents in your missive should be treated "sotre voce"... and better left unpublished.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post

Good idea! I can't how many of my friends have to keep reminding me that their wife sneaks and reads their e-mails, they share one e-mail addy or it's a work on and they are monitored.

In reference to the one retard whistle blower, there is one in every crowd. The type that wants to go home and tell his wife that he is the only one that didn't cheat blah blah blah. You force if possible to make sure he gets an STD upon arrival.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Yeah, and what about the Groom! The marriage will go thru, cause gringas dont like to loose face. But the Groom may as well just cut off his own balls right there at the alter with a rusty dull knife.
    His life as a man will be over.

I'm assuming a few(?) of these guys have never met a 3rd world puta? They'll go ahead with the trip based on "your" knowledge. But once they are on the ground in sosua so many things can go wrong.

These guys aren't taking the time to come on here and read to learn the pitfalls and potential problems. They're trusting you.

What if....one of your buds (with one DR entry stamp in his brand new passport) is walking down PC with his Puta, and a cop walks up and wants to arrest her for being a puta, she clings hard to her gringo, and the gringo lays a hand on the cop. Sure, Sidney will write about it the next day, but your vacation is ruined while your trying to pool together the funds to bail him out.

But give us the dates...I may want to be there to watch

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

A friend of mine is getting married in Sept, one of our friends is a promotor for a living, he puts together parties and events, in Vegas, South Beach, NY, etc... i just know i can put togethr something better, cheaper, and have a lot more fun things to do , but noone wants to listen to me.. this could be a blessing in distguise... lets see how this winds up

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    A friend of mine is getting married in Sept, one of our friends is a promotor for a living, he puts together parties and events, in Vegas, South Beach, NY, etc... i just know i can put togethr something better, cheaper, and have a lot more fun things to do , but noone wants to listen to me.. this could be a blessing in disguise... lets see how this winds up
    You bet your sweet ass it is!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information