View Poll Results: What happens after you refuse to send a chica money?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • She never returns

12 14.12%
  • It has no effect, she comes right over

24 28.24%
  • She comes over but complains about it

11 12.94%
  • She never asks again

13 15.29%
  • Comes over and acts like nothing ever happened

38 44.71%
  • I am too scared to say no, so I send it all the time

3 3.53%
  • I am too scared to say no, so I send it sometimes

1 1.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2012 - She hung up the phone on me!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: She hung up the phone on me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I used to keep in touch with a few regularly from my US cell. Only had one ever asked me to send money and it was via text. I replied no and figured that was my signal to cross her off the list for future trips. I'm not gonna lie, I did try calling her once when I returned, but like many chicas the number is always changing.
    I have had the same phone number for over 12 years. I have given it to some pro's and non pro's. I sent a couple WU truth be told but I've cut that shit out. Since I have said no the calls have stopped but they still let me smash when im in town.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raul11216 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Requesting money is nothing more than a "What the hell, the worst that can happen is they'll say no" attempt to get you to send money.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

For those of you that DO send money(and there are TONS of you), could you please pm me your email address? My mother just died again.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Requesting money is nothing more than a "What the hell, the worst that can happen is they'll say no" attempt to get you to send money.

For those of you that DO send money(and there are TONS of you), could you please pm me your email address? My mother just died again.
    Leads to another question. Most agree that even if we refuse the request for money the chica will still be there when e want her for a romp. OTOH how many of you guys cross a girl off of your list if she asks for cash?
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    Leads to another question. Most agree that even if we refuse the request for money the chica will still be there when e want her for a romp. OTOH how many of you guys cross a girl off of your list if she asks for cash?
    Once they ask me for money, they're done with me. I don't have time for that nonsense. It's rare that I see a girl again if she asks for shit.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

in the beginning, i use to cross them off once they mentioned it in an e-mail (i don't speak to them on the phone). but now, i just ignore the question. They usually don't bring it back up in the following e-mail.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

I never cross them off my list, however I've lost touch with most. Once they realize they're not going to get anything from you most of them stop contact. Once I get to the island, if I call and they're not close by to come see you, they won't go out of their way to come see me. If they're near town, they'll still come see me. I totally get it too, they figure I may be a sure thing to get a couple of thousand pesos, but they have to get on a bus and travel to me, and they can do that any other time and just find someone else.

I do have several "not a putas" on FB and they never asked for anything. I chat with them all the time, and some of them I've known for almost 2 years.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

If she asks for money (in exchange for nothing), she is off my list.

I might add though, that this has rarely happened to me with pros. It is the semi-pros and non-pros I am referring to. When they ask for money from me.........it is "exit stage left" for me .

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

I just ignore the request.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

I some times get amazed or maybe I am just a bit confused, as to why some guys take it so personally when a chica requests that they send her money. She has nothing to lose by asking, maybe the guy will say yes. After all many do. But to think that she is insulting you just by making the request, at least in my opinion, is getting a little carried away. Most of the guys that these chicas sleep with aren't able to communicate with them, what they are about etc. The only communication generally is the guy getting inside of her and then grunting to completion.

If your spanish vocabulary is basically, freaky freaky, o chupame, then hand signs, why take it personal if she doesn't know what you are about besides the fact that you pay her to have sex with her. How is she disrespecting you if she asks for money, she don't know about you, some still asks me on occasion, but I can explain to them that I don't and why I don't after that if they are persistent, well then I can take it somewhat personal even though I don't, but if you can't have a conversation why take it personal, they after all are just trying to survive.

People who don't know you, or what you are about, really can't insult you, someone who knows you, can. These chicas don't know the majority of you guys, simply because the two of you have problems communicating besides what you do in the cama, don't take it personally.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I some times get amazed or maybe I am just a bit confused, as to why some guys take it so personally when a chica requests that they send her money. She has nothing to lose by asking, maybe the guy will say yes. After all many do. But to think that she is insulting you just by making the request, at least in my opinion, is getting a little carried away. Most of the guys that these chicas sleep with aren't able to communicate with them, what they are about etc. The only communication generally is the guy getting inside of her and then grunting to completion.
    Because in a nutshell, she has defined to you that you are primarily only a potential source of funds. She's not interested in you because of your charming personality, Dorothy.

I don't need women like that in my life.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I wouldn't take it personally. Like it's been said what do they have to loose--they'd like you to say yes, but the word 'no' doesn't hurt them like it does some people. If I distanced myself from a chica that asked me for money it wouldn't be because I was insulted, but more of a precaution to the kind of chica loca antics to come.

I didn't communicate a lot between trips with the one that did ask me. There were others that I communicated several times a week for a year or so and I was almost expecting them to ask and they never did. You really never know who will ask.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,253 Times in 7,381 Posts

Because in a nutshell, she has defined to you that you are primarily only a potential source of funds. She's not interested in you because of your charming personality, Dorothy.

But isn't that a two way street? Would you think of her as anything more than a roll in the hay for the night? Maybe she realizes that as well so she figures there is no harm in asking. If you tell her no, then there will always be someone else to come along

We all use each other. In doing so, lies and deception can become part of the deal. Some guys are more skilled than others at negotiating those potential landmines. Those that have problems with that, are referred to as "suckers".

I've given my cell phone number to a few ladies there. Yes, they have asked me for dinero when we have talked and I did send WU to a couple prior to Christmas, $50 to each of them. Not a back breaker for me and I was happy to do it. I have known each for awhile and had no reservations about doing so. I later received a call from both of them thanking me.

I mailed out Christmas cards to my sister, brother-in-law and kids with $100 in cash to buy something they wanted on me. Didn't receive so much as a thank you card.

Yeah, I felt like a sucker....with my own family!!

Thanks

Ok quid pro quo, and you ain't interested in her because of her charming personality either, so what is the problem???

Plus I qualified it before I went into it, by saying the type of monger, who doesn't speak the language and all he wants is a piece of ass, so it is fair, if all she wants is a paycheck, no?

All he got to say is no or ignore her, not that hard, but he shouldn't in my opinion take it personal and it seems that some take it personal when a chica requests something, shit..... all you have given her is some dick, and there is a line to give her that. Many may give it better than that particular monger as well. So all he is is nothing but a paycheck, so get over it.

It ain't personal when she request some dinero, that is how she survives, the only thing I am saying is why are some equating a request with being insulted, it isn't an insult, and if some knew the language and had their shit a bit tighter they would probably avoid that as well.

I am not saying anything more or less, it is what it is, you want ass, and she wants dinero, party on!!!!!!

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    It ain't personal when she request some dinero, that is how she survives, the only thing I am saying is why are some equating a request with being insulted, it isn't an insult, and if some knew the language and had their shit a bit tighter they would probably avoid that as well.
    It is just not normal behaviour to ask a person for money in exchange for nothing. That is B.S., and it doesn't matter if she lives in a 1st world or 3rd world country. It is just not right!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

it is ust a game they play - all seasoned mongers should know this - the more gringos they ask the better chance one of them says "yes"...

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    It is just not normal behaviour to ask a person for money in exchange for nothing. That is B.S., and doesn't matter if you she lives in a 1st world or 3rd world country. It just is not right!
    Its also not normal to pay a chica a months salary for one night, but its done all the time.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    It is just not normal behaviour to ask a person for money in exchange for nothing. That is B.S., and it doesn't matter if she lives in a 1st world or 3rd world country. It is just not right!
    I hear you Dasbooty, but then again you are thinking with your north american attitudes, and we already know to leave them at the door when you go down there, and as far as she is concerned, she has already gave you something, now I agree with you which is why I never paid WU, but again why take it personal, she is just doing what she knows.

To me a different mind set, but then again I have a different mind set from many that I have met, including many on this board, I don't take it personal. Only one time on this board did I take something personal, and many have disagreed with me over the years, but like I said it ain't personal, until it is personal, and I know you know the difference as I do.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Believe it or not sometimes when they ask for money it's a sign that your relationship with her has become a little more than "John". I have a former Passions girl that it took me two years to fuck because she was and is constantly in a relationship. Over the last year or so we'd gotten to the point where she makes her way to Sosua when I'm there. Before the last trip I sent her a text to let her know my dates. She was in Sosua. She confirmed she would be there during my stay. Later in the day she texted me telling me things were terrible in Sosua and could I help her out with a little cash to make it back to STI. I explained I did not ever send money and she was fine with that. We got together as planned next trip. Based on what I know of her she didnt ask for money because she thought I was stupid. She asked because she felt we had become close enough where she could ask. Now if she had asked for 2000 or more pesos she would have been trying to play me. In my experience no chick realistically expects anyone to give them that type of cash.

It's my understanding it's typical when a Dominican guy is seeing a chick on a somewhat regular basis that he is expected from time to time "help out". So often after you've established some level of relationship with a chick she'll view you as a potential source of emergency assistance. The problem becomes since you don't live there whether you'll get a return on your investment. The Dominican will, whether it happens for you depends on the integrity of the chica you're dealing with.

Bottom line, a lot of cats bring requests for cash on themselves. They've gotten a little too comfy or cuddly with a chick and inadvertently mislead her to conclude the relationship was such where she could ask for "un poco ayuda". Now if a chick asking you for money offends you don't put yourself in a position for it to happen. As Yayow conveyed, those sort if requests are just par for the course. If you're fucking her on a regular basis and talking on the phone or texting her frequently then the surprise should be when she doesn't at least once hint at needing some assistance.
    Last edited by The Sage; 02-15-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

It's not just a Dominican thing. I've had Jamaicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Phillipinas, Tanzanians.......all ask for money or bring them a $500 cell phonI e or a $400 camera or a $900 laptop or some other such nonsense. A couple even asked me to put them up in $200/month apartments. I always say yes. If I see them again and if they bring it up I just explain to them how my Grandmother got sick and needed a major organ transplant.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    It's not just a Dominican thing. I've had Jamaicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Phillipinas, Tanzanians.......all ask for money or bring them a $500 cell phonI e or a $400 camera or a $900 laptop or some other such nonsense. A couple even asked me to put them up in $200/month apartments. I always say yes. If I see them again and if they bring it up I just explain to them how my Grandmother got sick and needed a major organ transplant.

Exactly....... some act like only Dominicanas do this, all women do this (especially those that work selling their bodies), just say "no" if she don't like it and gets an attitude, get another. Don't take it personal, don't get it twisted, it is what it is. Just like they can ask, you can say flat out no, or make up some excuse, what are they going to do?????

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information