View Poll Results: What happens after you refuse to send a chica money?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • She never returns

12 14.12%
  • It has no effect, she comes right over

24 28.24%
  • She comes over but complains about it

11 12.94%
  • She never asks again

13 15.29%
  • Comes over and acts like nothing ever happened

38 44.71%
  • I am too scared to say no, so I send it all the time

3 3.53%
  • I am too scared to say no, so I send it sometimes

1 1.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 02/2012 - She hung up the phone on me!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: She hung up the phone on me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    It's not just a Dominican thing. I've had Jamaicans, Colombians, Venezuelans, Phillipinas, Tanzanians.......all ask for money or bring them a $500 cell phonI e or a $400 camera or a $900 laptop or some other such nonsense. A couple even asked me to put them up in $200/month apartments. I always say yes. If I see them again and if they bring it up I just explain to them how my Grandmother got sick and needed a major organ transplant.

Exactly the point....... this is not strictly a Dominicana thing, they all do it, especially those that work in the sex business. Just like they can ask, you can say no, ignore them or give them an excuse if you want. Bottom line is still the same,,,,,, don't take it personal, it really isn't about you, it is what they do, it is how they survive. It is what it is.

Some will give it to them, they won't know which ones will give it to them, until they ask.

My advice is not to be one that does it, but I am not foolish enough to think my words, will change someone's behaviour, especially when matched against the powerful pussy that some of these lovielies possess. Just know that the majority of those that you meet, will say the same thing to every other gringo that they meet. So the chicas are playing the percentages. If one out of every ten says yes, they are ahead of the game. .... And they know it!
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    I've never had one ask! Of course it helps to not give out your contact information very much!!!!!!
    same here
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Life has taught me that in order to win (at anything) one must play by the rules. The #1 rule in this game that we play is "She who has the Pum-Pum makes the rules".

I am not a pathological liar but when a Chica presents her rules as inclusive of lying like a Dominican Perro at Noon on a hot & sunny day then how could I not follow suit?

"Aye, Papi I luuv you so muuucho, por fabor me uno Blackberry?"

"Si, Mami I luuv you so muuucho, uno Blackberry from de Stays for yoooo!" (gently guiding her head to ground Zero).

It's a form of foreplay, really.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Yes, sir. As I've always said about the chicas, "you wanna play the game? Let's play". Some guys think that attitude is a bit harsh, but if you don't stay on your toes with them they will eat you up. There are plenty of carcasses lying around to prove it.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Life has taught me that in order to win (at anything) one must play by the rules. The #1 rule in this game that we play is "She who has the Pum-Pum makes the rules".

I am not a pathological liar but when a Chica presents her rules as inclusive of lying like a Dominican Perro at Noon on a hot & sunny day then how could I not follow suit?

"Si, Mami I luuv you so muuucho, uno Blackberry from de Stays for yoooo!" (gently guiding her head to ground Zero).

And it works too!!!

Ever hear the story about the old guy that goes into a jewelry store with a hot young chick, and starts looking at big rocks.

She finally finds one she's crazy about. He asks her if that the one she wants, and she squeals "YES YES"

So the old guy pays for it with a check, and tells the clerk they'll be back to pick up the rock as soon as the check clears.

A few days later, the old guy gets a call from the clerk, who tells him the check bounced.

The old guys laughs and says "Do you think I care??????"
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

I never refuse to send money. After the introduction, I take their cedula and write down all the info so as not to make any mistakes when I go to WU. Im the #1 Novio !!!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    I never refuse to send money. After the introduction, I take their cedula and write down all the info so as not to make any mistakes when I go to WU. Im the #1 Novio !!!
    April Fool's day is still a couple of days away .

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Requesting money is nothing more than a "What the hell, the worst that can happen is they'll say no" attempt to get you to send money.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

For those of you that DO send money(and there are TONS of you), could you please pm me your email address? My mother just died again.
    LOL - I have heard that many of times... I have told one "Why am I going to send you money to buy you a outfit or something, for the next Gringo to take off of you"....

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I just ignore the request.
    The true beauty of "keeping it simple."

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    I was thinking and I was perplexed by a few topics so I am starting this one. In the past 10 years, I have hung up a few times when a request for money was brought up. When I arrived, I called and she came over, none the less.
    classic.....

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sosuaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,369 Times in 2,486 Posts

Had many girls ask me for money from AC. I refused all of them. Some had some creative or maybe true stories. but I tell them I NEVER send money.
    All are still friendly to me and still fuck me.

Only one girl ever asked me for money in DR. and she is probaby not going to fuck me and I could care less. She was playimhg the long game with me and when she realized I was not that guy, she asked for money and I ignored her. She even dropped me on her FB page.LOL

One girl from Negril asked me twice. First time i ignored her. Second time I told her I never do that. funny how she has not called in quite a few days!!! But I bet she will fuck me if i go back.

the girl is stupid if she will not still fuck you. OK, she took a chance and asked for cash and you refused. she should see you and pretend it never happened.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sporthobbyist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Yes, sir. As I've always said about the chicas, "you wanna play the game? Let's play". Some guys think that attitude is a bit harsh, but if you don't stay on your toes with them they will eat you up. There are plenty of carcasses lying around to prove it.
    LOL. Straight to the point.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to volatilebit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sporthobbyist View Post
    One girl from Negril asked me twice. First time i ignored her. Second time I told her I never do that. funny how she has not called in quite a few days!!! But I bet she will fuck me if i go back.
    of course she will........lol

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

I've never done this and am thinking about going this way, since it is reciprocal so to speak .. did it ever land you in hot water later on?

Up till now I've always gone the no contact; no money; no regalos route and have been upfront about that too. But like Yayow said that is measuring oneself by N-A standards...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    I've never done this and am thinking about going this way, since it is reciprocal so to speak .. did it ever land you in hot water later on?

Up till now I've always gone the no contact; no money; no regalos route and have been upfront about that too. But like Yayow said that is measuring oneself by N-A standards...
    That's the beauty of it. In order to remember our lies they'd have to remember their own.

It's a reset and a fresh start every trip.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

They understand that they are asking for what amounts to extreme generosity. Simply saying we do not have the type of relationship that would support me buying you a Blackberry will suffice. If you don't comply to their request regardless of how often they ask they will not expect compliance. That won't keep them from taking your money and breaking you off a piece. This is one good thing about these girls living in the here and now.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

I had my first request for a phone this trip and of course it ended negatively in her favor.

A "friend" I've known for a few trips sought me out fairly quickly this trip and it became known early on that she did not have a phone. Her last one was apparently stolen shortly after the end of my last trip. Well, the conversation came up a few times throughout the trip and I just kept basically putting it off. One day on the beach, a fellow monger overheard the conversation and offered up an old piece of sh*t Alcatel he had from several trips previous that he no longer used. There was no quick acceptance on her part which was a none issue since the phone was back in his room.

Fast forward to a couple of mornings later when she and I awaken after a TLN. She asks me to go with her to the store around the corner with her to look at phones. I tell her I've got things to do, so no. She responds with she has found one she wants for 4000 pesos. I remind her that mi amigo has one she can have for free. Her eyes roll and tells me it has no internet. The conversation escalated to the point that I just shut down, opened the door, and said my final goodbye to her..........much to her displeasure.

Oh well.......I'm not sure about her, but life went on just fine for me.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Requesting money is nothing more than a "What the hell, the worst that can happen is they'll say no" attempt to get you to send money.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

For those of you that DO send money(and there are TONS of you), could you please pm me your email address? My mother just died again.
    I am very sorry for your loss....
    Heh Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRCowboy View Post
    I am very sorry for your loss....
    The Man said "send money".

Have you no heart?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Dude? You too?!!!!

I just tell them "Baby, I would love to send money! However, I have been convicted of money laundering in the past. As part of my probation, I am not allowed to use any money wiring company in Ameirca. No WU, no MoneyGram, nada! I am sorry!" It works like a fucking charm!!!

On another note, I just had my first request for money, from a GUY! I had one moto concho driver that I used all the time while I was in Sosua. Turns out, his cousin is Diosiris! I didnt know that until the very end of my trip. Since she is on my facebook, he sent me a friend request about 3 weeks after i had returned and i accepted it. Lo and behold, his moto is fucked up and he needs 50 bucks to get it fixed!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information