Thread: Hostel Batey in Boca Chica

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Hostel Batey in Boca Chica

On my last night in RD I was hanging out in Boca Chica with my new favorite and Yayow. This was my first time in BC. Small but long beach, many foreigners and families enjoying the day.

Yayow was telling me about the area and the christening of the dominican official's child the next day. Don Stu!!!

As we were leaving Stu wanted to show me the strip. So as the chicas were changing in the car, we went across the street to this new hostel. It was small, maybe ten rooms but nicely done. I think the price was only $35 per night. The proprietors are a young couple from Europe. (Stu help me out with the country)

They weren't trying to cater to the Monger crowd, but they would not turn you away if you are not trying to have a drunk party with some low budget Hos.

So if you want to check out BC for a day or two and are discrete, I would say check out this place.
    Last edited by DMV; 02-21-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Hostel Batey in Boca Chica

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Can't help you out with what country they were from (but she was a cutie), but I will say I was impressed in how quickly they put that place together, it just seemed like yesterday it was an empty lot, but they got to work, and have it up and running fast.

I think it may be some how related as well to the disco across the street, El Batey (thus the same name), always a fun place to hang, and a lot of local Dominicana talent go to that disco, the other discos down the strip are more reserved strictly for the hoes trying to find their "date" for the night.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Can't help you out with what country they were from.
    Polony is a Hungarian surname but Central Europe is a mixing pot like the US (but for 1500 years longer) so could be from anywhere. Was goulash on the menu?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Polony is a Hungarian surname but Central Europe is a mixing pot like the US (but for 1500 years longer) so could be from anywhere. Was goulash on the menu?

I wanted to say possibly Croatian, have been noticing a lot more Croatians in Boca Chica, one of my favorite little bars, with really cute barmaids, is owned by a Croatian fellow, a nice guy.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Thanks for the tip DMV. I'm rolling into BC for the first time next month and without a reservation so I will check it out.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Thanks for the tip DMV. I'm rolling into BC for the first time next month and without a reservation so I will check it out.
    I was about to pm you el toro on this thread but I see you have already jumped on it. Hope you can get a room here. For $35 a night, it looks pretty decent.

Yayow, I'll be in BC on the 16th. I'll be in touch soon.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

These bastards never returned my email so I wasn't sure if it was because it was in English, wrong email, don't give a damn etc.. Anyway, I had to call and talk shit in Spanish and now I'm reserved there at $35 per night and shouldn't have any problems bringing chicas in based on our conversation.

Hopefully all goes well and either way I'll let ya'll know. Peace....

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looking forward to the report!!! I saw some nice things walking along the beach. At $35 a night might have to spend a night there.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    These bastards never returned my email so I wasn't sure if it was because it was in English, wrong email, don't give a damn etc.. Anyway, I had to call and talk shit in Spanish and now I'm reserved there at $35 per night and shouldn't have any problems bringing chicas in based on our conversation.

Hopefully all goes well and either way I'll let ya'll know. Peace....
    Guess you're all set! I'm sure I'll run into you somewhere down there after I get settled in and have a beer or two. Looking forward to seeing a different place.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    Guess you're all set! I'm sure I'll run into you somewhere down there after I get settled in and have a beer or two. Looking forward to seeing a different place.
    Fasho me too. Who knows BC could be my new place as long as flights to POP keep going up. I just received a phone with left over minutes from my canceled wing. I'll PM the number before I leave.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

El Batey is not Chica friendly. I went there last week and upon while filling out the paperwork to check-in the lady said "we have certain rules here. You cannot bring in any girls". After a short discussion I said ok adios and left. Ended up staying at hotel Zaparta which happened to be perfect. It's a resort-like hotel right on the beach and best of all it is chica friendly.
    trEPP33

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trEPP33 View Post
    El Batey is not Chica friendly. I went there last week and upon while filling out the paperwork to check-in the lady said "we have certain rules here. You cannot bring in any girls". After a short discussion I said ok adios and left. Ended up staying at hotel Zaparta which happened to be perfect. It's a resort-like hotel right on the beach and best of all it is chica friendly.

El Toro said the same thing, they are trying to do a family friendly thing, good luck with that in Boca Chica, right off the strip, but hey, I guess they got a plan, I predict that within 6 months, they will get the message, because the location is absolutely perfect, my prediction, they will change their tune and allow a guy in there with chicas that aren't registered at time of check-in with them, or else they will lose the place and someone else will be running it that will be more sympathetic to a monger's needs.

Same shit happend to El Colibri in Sosua, trying to be a family oriented place on Pedro Clisante, they learned their lesson when they found out they couldn't sustain the place the way they intended, now many of our breathren frequent El Colibri, after they got their wake-up call. I hope more guys go down there and tell them they are interested, but once they hear the policy they walk out, it wouldn't be long before they got the message.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

yayow and trEPP33 nice meeting you this week in BC.

But, to the topic. Not a place to stay if you are looking to entertain.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to entourage For This Useful Post:

Thread Information