Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: santo domingo recommendations

Thanks

Re: santo domingo recommendations

ok, so I'll be at the Girl House each day at noon and at the bus stop each night at midnight. :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bryan_sr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bryan_sr View Post
    ok, so I'll be at the Girl House each day at noon and at the bus stop each night at midnight. :-)

And El Conde and the college campuses in between.

As for the Girl's House, if you go at noon, there are around only 5 to 10 chicas working. If I were you, I would go at around 4pm (many more chicas will be working).

At around 10pm, around 40 chicas will be working!!!

Ignore the teenage boys standing outside of The Girl's House (they want to try and earn a commish from you). And make sure that you tell the owner and the chica that you came with neither a cab driver nor a tour guide.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

For just about ANYTHING you need to know about Santo Domingo, do a search on Cheenos posts...even print them out and you'll have pictures, hotel info, restaurant reviews, turn by turn walking directions, prices, phone numbers, insights... the ultimate monger's version of a Frommer's guide!!

My only other advice when dealing with any of the casas - go an hour before closing and ask to pay the standard ST price for all night...they will almost always agree...if they dont, go somewhere else... make suer the girl understands, you're buying her time, not a certain number of "pops"... if you want to fuck all night, you've paid for it...and dont pay her a peso "propina" or tip unless she was worth it and you want to....and never show up with a cab driver in tow... have hom drop you off a block away, its easy to get another cab when youre ready to leave...
    Last edited by ChicaRider; 02-18-2007 at 02:03 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChicaRider For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaRider View Post
    For just about ANYTHING you need to know about Santo Domingo, do a search on Cheenos post...even print them out and you'll have pictures, photos, restaurant reviews, turn by turn walking directions, prices, phone numbers, insights... the ultimate monger's version of a Frommer's guide!!

My only other advice when dealing with any of the casas - go an hour before closing and ask to pay the standard ST price for all night...they will almost always agree...if they dont, go somewhere else... make suer the girl understands, you're buying her time, not a certain number of "pops"... if you want to fuck all night, you've paid for it...and dont pay her a peso "propina" or tip unless she was worth it and you want to....and never show up with a cab driver in tow... have hom drop you off a block away, its easy to get another cab when youre ready to leave...s

Excellent advice and thank you for your kind words!!! I greatly appreciate it!!!

Have a good day.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Yep, those guys can be annoying but they can also be helpful at times. At girl house the price is the same whether you go with a guide or not. It is always the same 2500 they don't jack the price up. So if you make friends with a guide, work out a split of his commission and you spend less and make a new friend.

These guys do have the scoop on all the new hotspots and are very willing to share info with their "friends". I actually had one help me get out of a bad situation a few years back. Now when there is a new place he gives me their business card and I give him 100 pesos to eat. Good deal for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    And El Conde and the college campuses in between.

As for the Girl's House, if you go at noon, there are around only 5 to 10 chicas working. If I were you, I would go at around 4pm (many more chicas will be working).

At around 10pm, around 40 chicas will be working!!!

Ignore the teenage boys standing outside of The Girl's House (they want to try and earn a commish from you). And make sure that you tell the owner and the chica that you came with neither a cab driver nor a tour guide.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Yep, those guys can be annoying but they can also be helpful at times. At girl house the price is the same whether you go with a guide or not. It is always the same 2500 they don't jack the price up. So if you make friends with a guide, work out a split of his commission and you spend less and make a new friend.

These guys do have the scoop on all the new hotspots and are very willing to share info with their "friends". I actually had one help me get out of a bad situation a few years back. Now when there is a new place he gives me their business card and I give him 100 pesos to eat. Good deal for both of us.

Interesting point prty2.

In front of The Girl's House, there is a guy (I think he is in his early 20s) name "Chi Chi".

I parked in front of The Girl's House and Chi Chi opens the door for me. I told him that I am solo. And I told the owner that I came with neither a cab driver nor a tour guide. So Chi Chi was upset.

So if I go alone, my 2,500 is split between the chica and the house. Which means that I do not have to give the chica a nice tip.

But your point makes a lot of sense. I'll try your method in my next trip.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Me and my Girl are headed down to SD the 24. I want to know if anyone has some last minute thoughts, names and numbers of some talent we like 3somes.. Thank's Ron

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smilesnsb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here now and want to know what to do during the day. I picked up a SW last night and she was good. I paid 1500 for 2 hours and she wanted more money for another pop. How do you set this up before you start with the chica?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaaz4u View Post
    Here now and want to know what to do during the day. I picked up a SW last night and she was good. I paid 1500 for 2 hours and she wanted more money for another pop. How do you set this up before you start with the chica?

You tell her mucho sexo. That should do it.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaaz4u View Post

Hi there

One place I recommend all guys to go to (especially during the day) is a hang-out place called "El Conde".

Here are directions (on how to get there) and pictures of the area. A lot of freelancers hang out here as well.

El Conde has a lot of nice bars, restaurants, a sex shop, internet cafes, a supermarket, etc.

El Conde

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35457

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28983

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Plenty of freelancers on El Conde. No need to walk up and down if you don't want too. Just pick a spot and camp out. All the freelancers walk the entire strip so you won't miss a thing. Watch out for the pimps in the area. They are harmless but obviously drive the price up. If you know a little spanish, you won't need them. In most cases, the pimps don't even know the chicas. They just met them on the strip just like you. So be discreet, give the chicas some eye contact, polite greeting or body language. Tell her exactly what you want up front!

Price Guide: 1000 ST, 1500-2000 TLN.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanks any way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information