Thread: Sosua from 03/30 to 04/03/12

Thanks

Sosua from 03/30 to 04/03/12

Hi everyone,

I will be back in Sosua from 03/30/12 to 04/03/12. Found cheap airfare and just booked. Now gotta find a hotel. Will stay at New Garden or Rockys. Anyone from ISOC gonna be there? I will be going there with 4 friends ( 3 of them are Sosua virgins ). So, I expect this to be a great trip. One of the guys im going with is a real nerd and I've convinced him that this is the perfect place to find a good wife. I can't wait to get there and hope to see some you there.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wuicho For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: Sosua from 03/30 to 04/03/12

Quote Originally Posted by wuicho View Post
    Hi everyone,

I will be back in Sosua from 03/30/12 to 04/03/12. Found cheap airfare and just booked. Now gotta find a hotel. Will stay at New Garden or Rockys. Anyone from ISOC gonna be there? I will be going there with 4 friends ( 3 of them are Sosua virgins ). So, I expect this to be a great trip. One of the guys im going with is a real nerd and I've convinced him that this is the perfect place to find a good wife. I can't wait to get there and hope to see some you there.

I'll be back by then, but I'm sure others as always can be found where you're staying.

3 Sosua virgins in a group of 5. Damn! Two of you are going to have your hands full teaching them the ropes. One rookie in the group can be difficult enough I've learned from a few trips. Just keep feeding them info. between now and then and invite them to the board.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Hi everyone,

I can probably help you there and introduce him to several outstanding candidates.
    Enjoy it while you can.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    I can probably help you there and introduce him to several outstanding candidates.
    You know a lot of nerds?
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trip was great! I had a fun time. One of the Sosua virgins who claims to be a player in the U.S. Fell hard for a chica. I couldnt stop laughing the entire trip!!! He called his parents and introduced her over the phone!!! Jaja !!! Lol!!! Oh shit!!! That was so funny.

By the second day of our trip all the newbies except "player" had run out of money. One guy had 5 sessions on his first day and was paying 3500 pesos each! I figure all the girls pointed out the "sucker" and they were lining up to get him. By the end of his second day he was asking to borrow money.
    Classicos, DLatinos, El Flow, Baileys, were all great. Next trip coming up in 2 weeks...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

By the second day of our trip all the newbies except "player" had run out of money. One guy had 5 sessions on his first day and was paying 3500 pesos each! I figure all the girls pointed out the "sucker" and they were lining up to get him. By the end of his second day he was asking to borrow money.
    Classicos, DLatinos, El Flow, Baileys, were all great. Next trip coming up in 2 weeks...
    I hope your friends have enough sense not to go with you next time, but with someone who can steer them better.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Trip was great! I had a fun time. One of the Sosua virgins who claims to be a player in the U.S. Fell hard for a chica. I couldnt stop laughing the entire trip!!! He called his parents and introduced her over the phone!!! Jaja !!! Lol!!! Oh shit!!! That was so funny.

I was there during that time. It's probably a good thing we didn't meet. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have gotten along.

To throw your "friends" to the wolves and just laugh at them?? That's not what most of us are about. We not only help our "friends", but we help newbies/strangers, so they don't get taken advantage of.

You are a perfect example of "with friends like these, who needs enemies?".

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Damn sounds like fun, he sounds like the kind of wing that would spike your drink ala the hangover.
    Just kidding.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    You are a perfect example of "with friends like these, who needs enemies?".
    I actually finished my post with that, then deleted it as I thought it was a bit over the top.

No wonder we think alike. We share the same birthday. Did you know that? Not year, of course. I am 8 years older than you.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 263 Posts

You folks bust some balls

I'm not ruling out he went over and over the "rules of mongering" and they were ignored. Honestly.....we have all had our failures giving tips.....oh and I'm sure each of us fuc-ed up learning as well. Granted 3 out of 4 is not a good batting average but we don't know what he had to work with. For example the guy paying...lol..$3500 might have warts on his dick or something weird.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TonyT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

Maybe he explained the shit one time and the friends just did what they wanted anyway. At that point, I'd just let the chips fall.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tonto4 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    You folks bust some balls

I'm not ruling out he went over and over the "rules of mongering" and they were ignored. Honestly.....we have all had our failures giving tips.....oh and I'm sure each of us fuc-ed up learning as well. Granted 3 out of 4 is not a good batting average but we don't know what he had to work with. For example the guy paying...lol..$3500 might have warts on his dick or something weird.
    I can be one of the biggest ball busters on this site.

But he hasn't said a word about trying to help them. In his first post, he told a "nerd friend" about how these chicas make good wives.

Then, he was laughing at the guys while they are paying 3500 for 5 sessions on the first day. He didn't say a fucking word about trying to run interferance with the chicas as far as price. He was just enjoying himself laughing at his "friends".

Never said he introduced them to this site so they could read. Never said he tried to inform them. In fact, if you're telling a friend that these chicas make good wives, you aren't trying to help your buddies at all!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I can be one of the biggest ball busters on this site.

But he hasn't said a word about trying to help them. In his first post, he told a "nerd friend" about how these chicas make good wives.

Then, he was laughing at the guys while they are paying 3500 for 5 sessions on the first day. He didn't say a fucking word about trying to run interferance with the chicas as far as price. He was just enjoying himself laughing at his "friends".

Never said he introduced them to this site so they could read. Never said he tried to inform them. In fact, if you're telling a friend that these chicas make good wives, you aren't trying to help your buddies at all!

Well there was that one member who left to the board and married that chica....lmao

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,942 Times in 383 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Well there was that one member who left to the board and married that chica....lmao
    Maybe she will make a good wife afterall she as had a little practice.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dr World For This Useful Post:

Thread Information