Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leosian in Boca Chica 2008

Thanks

Leosian in Boca Chica 2008

Back in 2008, long before I joined this forum I made a trip to the DR based on what little information I could gather at the time. This is the story of that trip. I apologize in advance for my poor writing skills, I promise i will try to improve with many more trip reports to follow. I also realize that this information may be out of date, so read at your own risk.

Also please not that nothing in this is an advertisement for any services provided, just trying to include as much factual information as possible. If anything here should be removed, let me know and I will take it out or ask a Mod to delete it.

Part 1:

Pre Trip Planning

Back in 2008, I had no idea what mongering was, or even how to start, all I knew is that I was bored with the offerings that presented themselves to me within the states and I wanted a vacation to get me away from it all. My primary goals were:

1.) Have a nice relaxing vacation
    2.) Visit a tropical country
    3.) Get laid
    4.) Drink

That was it, simple start. I was Young(er), single, had some cash to burn, and scared out of my wits. This was the first time I had even considered such a thing, it and it took months of (poor) research before I finally pulled the trigger.

From my research, I learned of several resorts that catered to single travelers like myself, and I had narrowed the selections down to two choices. Both were built on the same principal, an all inclusive adult resort for men, food, drinks, and women included. My first choice was Adult Vacation Getaway, a company that ran a location out of Margarita island, Venezuela; and the second choice was Tropical Adult Vacations, which ran an almost identical resort in Boca Chica, DR. Reports of a recent crackdown in Margarita island swayed me towards Boca Chica.

I cleared my schedule, and booked a 6 night 7 day trip, wired a deposit via western union, and the rest due in cash on arrival. The total for the trip minus airfare was somewhere in the $2200 range US. This covered pickup from the airport, my room for the entire stay, all drinks and meals at the resort, and a girl of my choosing for 24 hours each day. The only out of pocket expenses would be anything I did off site, or any tips or shopping for the girls/staff.

I excitedly packed, taking about 60 condoms, a bottle of lube, and way more clothes than I ended up needing. Off to the airport!

-Leo

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Leosian in Boca Chica 2008

Part 2:
    Arrival

My flight was as uneventful as any flight can be, to the point I don't remember anything about it up to the point of arriving at the airport in Santo Domingo. Getting off of the plane I was completely unprepared for the blast of hot humid air that hit me, it was almost as if I had walked into an oven, welcome to the Caribbean!

I Went through customs without a hitch, and immediately hopped in the line for the $10 cash U.S. tourist card that you are required to purchase on arrival. 5 minutes later with card in hand I exited security, walking past several tourists who had no clue what was going on, and were trying to figure out what a 'tourist card' was after security refused to let them leave. That's what you get when you don't do your research!

I walked out towards the transportation/taxi zone, as i was to be picked up by the famous 'Paco', the cool cat and manager of the day to day operations of the resort. I sat for a few minutes while getting harassed by the 20-30 taxi drivers at the exit, trying to spot Paco based on a picture of him I was provided before arrival. Eventually I see him walking towards me, and he grabs my luggage and walks me to his car, a barge of a vehicle Lincoln town car I believe.

We head off, and the second thing that hits me was how much garbage lined the streets, the ditches of the road seemed to be full of it, I had never seen such a disregard for littering in the U.S. and it really surprised me. I didn't know if this was a sign of how my vacation was going to go or not, but it scared me a little, fortunately this proved not to be the case and things improved as we got further away from the airport.

The first stop was to be at Paco's place, he runs a small club/brothel not far from the airport, and when girls are not working at the resort, they stay there. I found out later that you could just stop by his place and get a girl for a ST or TLN, but I never found out what kind of prices they asked. When we were about 5 minutes away he called someone there and in my feeble Spanish I determined that he was telling them to get the girls ready for a line up.

We arrive, and walk around the back to where there was a pool and small cabana with a bar, Paco grabbed me an ice cold presidente (my first one ever!), and then left for a few minutes, returning with a line of about 10-15 girls behind him. My anxiety peaked at this exact moment, and i'm sure my face turned bright red. Paco put on some light music, and then one by one each girl walked to me, introduced themselves, and then did a quick half-hearted dance on a stage, they seemed just as embarrassed as I felt, and I could see some of the girls giggling at each other for the show.

I ended up picking a cute skinny girl, and I can't remember her name for the life of me, so we will just call her "F" for now, since I think that is what her name started with. I don't have any pictures of her, but she was just my type, about 5'2, beautiful face, long black hair, maybe a set of C cups and a small ass. Without a word she walked away to go gather her things, and a few minutes later returned with a small bag of clothes and necessities. We hopped back in Paco's barge, she grabbed my hand, and off we went to the resort. I tried to make some small talk with F on the way, but either she didn't hear me, or couldn't understand what I said (my Spanish was terrible at the time).

A few minutes later we arrived at 'the resort' which ended up being a small 2 story building at the eastern end of Av Abraham Nunez (according to Google maps). The avenue dead ends into the building, with some room for parking for local beach access nearby. It was MUCH smaller than I had anticipated, the first floor was a lobby/social area, with a bar with about 4 stools, and a PC at one end to use for those who needed it. a TV (about 27" if I had to guess) mounted in one corner, a handful of chairs and a small table adorned the majority of the area, and there were a few other guests and chicas gathered around socializing at the time.

Upstairs on the second floor were the bedrooms, about 5 in total, Paco led us to our assigned bedroom, handed me the key, and left us to unpack and check the place out. The bed was king sized, with a mattress a little harder than what i was used to, but not substandard as far as I was concerned, but the room itself was barely bigger than the bed, there might have been 2 feet on each side of it to move around, so hanging out in the room was not going to be an option. The room had AC, but where I expected there to be a window, was only a set of wooden shades, the room was open to the elements and the AC would need to run full time to account for the heat entering the room from the outside breeze. The bathroom was similarly small, and the shower stall would barely fit me alone, there would be no chance of showering with the Chicas on this trip, something I had looked forward to.

I unpacked most of my things, as did my chica, and then nature started to run its course...

-Leo

Thanks

Part 3:
    The Silent Treatment

I get settled into my room, and as I was waiting for F to freshen up in the bathroom I turned on the TV just out of curiosity, and she walks out and sits on the edge of the bed next to me. I was a little hungry by that point, having not eaten for some time, so I attempt to ask her "tienes hambre?", one of the few things in Spanish I thought I knew, and got no response from her.

This girl hasn't said a word to me since she told me her name back at Paco's, so i was starting to wonder what was going on, but then she looked at me and put her hand on my leg, and started rubbing it, eventually making her way to more sensitive areas. Finally a language that we could both understand, and my little head heard it too, and immediately went hard as a rock in about .02 seconds. I started roaming my hands around her, removed her shirt and bra and was greeted by some of the most perfect tits I have ever seen, I have no idea why she even wore a bra at all, they seemed to defy gravity and I couldn't have been happier. A minute or two later the rest of her clothes came off and then she kept working on my crotch with her hands while I removed mine to match.

We slide up all the way onto the bed and she starts giving me a nice BBBJ and I finally start to lose my anxiety and get fully relaxed, she alternates between blowing me and jerking me off for no more than 10 minutes and then flops down on the bed and starts waving her hand at her face, covered in sweat...... she was done, and I had yet to lose a nut. I was less than happy at this point, but I was covered in sweat myself, the AC wasn't on when we first entered the room and the sheer heat was almost unbearable, it much hotter that day than any of the others, so I cranked up the AC, took a quick shower and got dressed, she did the same and we walked down to the lobby to see about getting some food.

Some of the other guests were downstairs as well, an older gentleman (late 70's I believe!) with his girl 'Angel', and another guy in his late 40's who acted like he was 18, I don't remember the girl he had so she must have not been cute enough to trigger my memory. We all decided to walk down the beach a short distance to a place called D'Nancy's, which is the same place that provides all the included meals to guests of the 'resort' during their stay. The owner of the place was a nice woman who insisted that we call her Mother, so that is the only name I know her by, and she could cook some mean fried seafood, within about 10 minutes we all had our food and it was excellent. The 40's guy excuses himself, claiming he forgot something in his room and will be right back, his girl stays and rolls her eyes, and says that he keeps bringing back other girls off the street into their room, and he made her angry because her stuff was in there too and she was afraid of the other girls stealing it. Some nice conversations started up between me and the older man, and angel and the unknown girl join in some, but F was silent the entire time, she didn't talk to me, nor did she talk with any of the other girls that were there..... Eventually the other man returned to collect his chica, and we all started to head back to our rooms, this time taking a gravel road behind the restaurant, instead of the beach.

My girl F was having trouble walking through the gravel due to her poor choice in footwear, so i decided after boosting my confidence with a number of presidentes at dinner, to ease some of the tension and I just picked her up and carried her back in my arms. This drew a few jealous glances from the other girls who were also struggling on the road, which made me smile, the other guys were oblivious. We make it back to our rooms in about 10 minutes, and it is FREEZING! F immediately jumps under the covers shivering, I turn down the AC slightly and join her and we start going at each other, taking each others clothes off under the covers and tossing them elsewhere. I was still pent up from the lack of a nut earlier in the day, so I was ready almost instantly, and while we are rolling around under the covers she gets up on top of me and slips me inside without so much of a warning or even looking for a condom. For a split second my brain goes "whoa!!" but then she starts moving and my other head goes "Yeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!" so the battle was already lost. All my pent up frustration left and within about 10 minutes I had blown my load inside her, something I swore I wasn't going to do when I started the trip; so much for that, I learned that I couldn't trust my little head, but I was happy, drained, and we drifted off to sleep.

She still hasn't said a word.

-Leo

Thanks

Part 4:
    Lay of the land

The next morning I woke up early to what sounded like a dump truck idling outside, I rolled over and F was lying on her side with a pillow covering her ears, still asleep. I stumbled out of bed, got dressed, and went to see what was up with the noise. As soon as I left the room it got louder, and I realized it was someone snoring so damn loud that it could almost shake the building apart . I made my way down to the lobby where I was greeted by a very red eyed Angel, so I knew who was snoring upstairs.. and Migulito, who would be the bartender/concierge for the first half of the day for the guests. Migulito whipped me up some fresh squeezed orange juice and I sat down near Angel and struck up a conversation, turns out she was very fluent in English and Spanish which worked out to my advantage, as I used her to help translate for me later in the trip when I was having trouble. The older snoring gentleman had been there for a few days already, and snored like that every single night, so Angel was almost in tears from lack of sleep, she said she would go back upstairs during the day for nap after snorer woke up, but it was hard for her to adjust. I joked around with her that between the red eyes, and her mischievous smile that instead of calling her Angel, I would call her "piquena diabla" for the rest of my trip and she playfully hit me several times.

I didn't get a great view of the area the previous night as I arrived fairly late, so I decided to stroll out towards the beach and take a look. One of the things that they marketed about the resort was how close it was to the beach and the bay, and they were not kidding. Between the building and the beach was a small deck area, with some thatch umbrellas over tables, and small unused hut/bar area; the whole deck was maybe 20x30 feet, and at the end it dropped you right on the beach, no more than 10 feet from the water. The bay of boca chica is a sight to behold if you have never seen it before, crystal clear water no more than 5 feet deep reaching at least 200 yards from the edge of the beach, and the shallowness of the water meant it was also very warm and nearly wave less. The beach itself could hardly be called a beach, as it was no more than 10 feet wide for several hundred yards in either direction from the resort, which left no room for anything but a few plastic chairs, and the entire area was completely shaded with palm trees, so no lying in the sun.

The narrowness of the beach also raised some problems, it was impossible to keep any level of distance from vendors walking back and forth between two larger tourist areas a few hundred yards on each side of the resort. Every few minutes I would get harassed by someone selling bootleg cds or movies, seafood I didn't recognize, or just plain old beggars hoping to squeeze me for a couple of pesos. I learned to deal with them better later in the trip, but it was very annoying at first, as I just wanted people to leave me the hell alone. After a short while I'd had enough, so I grabbed a swimsuit out of my room (F was still out cold) and waded out into the bay, enjoying the warm sun and waters, and just relaxe. I unknowingly was causing myself even more trouble, as I neglected to wear any sunscreen and a few hours later I would be in severe pain and burned from head to toe .

When I got back to the lobby F was up and about so we grabbed some breakfast of fresh fruit, toast, and marmalade from D'Nancy's, who delivered it to the lobby for us. Once again everything was excellent, and I was very impressed by how fresh the fruit was, nothing I had in the states even compared. I knew I was going to be badly burned by now, as my skin had started to radiate, so I asked Migulito if he knew a place nearby where I could pick up some aloe and sunscreen. He gladly offered to walk with us to a local store and help out, which I graciously accepted, knowing full well that I was in no condition yet to negotiate prices and would likely get eaten alive. 10 minutes later the 3 of us (Migulito, F and I) had found what we needed and were back at the resort. F found a bikini she liked, and even though she still hadn't said a word to me I felt guilty inside for nutting in her the night before and allowed her to keep it. The total for everything was no more than $10 u.s., so I could hardly complain about spending too much.

Back in the lobby others were up and socializing, so I sat down and joined in, asking Miguilito for a cold presidente which he immediately provided to me and F, but F would have nothing to do with the discussion. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away to a separate corner of the room away from the others and sat down. By this point I'd had enough, this girl was beyond me and it was time to get rid of her. I wasn't about to spend most of my trip trying to psychoanalyze a female, I get enough of that bullshit at home. We were allowed to switch girls once per day if we wanted, and Paco had just shown up, so I got up, walked over to him and explained the situation.

That's when the first real drama of the trip started..

-Leo

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to leosian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Part 5:
    Drama, and A wasted day

So i'd given Paco the nod to get rid of F and bring me a new girl, I had heard some good things about Maria, and he said he'd shuffle F away and bring Maria back when he returned in a little while. He waltzes over to F and tells her to grab her things, and she gets this puzzled look on her face but doesn't move. With a slightly raised voice he said something else in Spanish that I didn't understand and she immediately stood up and walked up to the room. I sat down with the others with a sheepish look on my face as they also couldn't figure out what he said and it looked like something was about to go down. A few moments later she came back down the stairs sobbing with her things in tow. Everyone looked at me like I had beaten the poor girl and I swore that I had no clue what was going on, which was the truth. I turned around to look at her to try and figure out what the hell was going on but she wouldn't even look over at me, and instead walked right out the entrance and hopped in the barge for Paco to ferry away.

I didn't come all this way for the same drama I get back home, what the hell!

I decide to go ahead and grab some lunch solo, have a few beers (bad idea), and just chill for a while, and eventually Paco shows up with my new girl Maria. I did get a few pictures of her, and will throw them up as soon as I can find them. I don't think she works there any more, but managed to find a picture of her from their website. She's the girl all the way on the right, and of course the picture hardly does her justice, she was actually very cute in person.

Maria.jpg

It was probably 4 or 5pm (I didn't keep track of time) and my sunburn started to catch up to me, combined with the beers I had during lunch I started to feel sick. Maria could immediately tell by my complexion that i was going downhill fast, so we went up to the room and she rubbed me down with the aloe I had picked up that morning, and I laid down and fell asleep, I would be getting no nookie that night and was in no shape to do so even if I wanted it . I pass out hard, and when I wake up next it is sometime in the middle of the night, guessing about 3am and Maria is asleep next to me. I quietly walk out and down to the lobby starving and dehydrated, hoping to find some food and water somewhere.

As soon as I get downstairs I realize something is wrong, all of the lights are out in the lobby, and looking through the entrance all the street lights are out as well, this was the first encounter with the regular power issues that seem to be common across the DR, and the resort didn't have a backup generator. I stumble around for a bit and find some water in the bar, and then decide to stroll up to duarte street to see if any of of the shops are still open to get some food. I make it as far as the entrance way... and the gate doesn't open.

The night watchman is nowhere to be found, and every exit from the building has been padlocked, there was absolutely no way out of the building. Fuck me!
    I stumble around in the total dark looking for an exit...nothing.. every door or window that is big enough for someone to crawl through has been covered up with metal bars and padlocked shut. I finally give up, and decide to go back to bed hungry and pray that nothing catches on fire, or we'll all die screaming.

-Leo

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

We gotta change your user name. Everytime I see it, my mind thinks I'm reading "Lesbian".....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,303 Times in 1,242 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    We gotta change your user name. Everytime I see it, my mind thinks I'm reading "Lesbian".....

Glad I am not the only one!!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to No Worries For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Part 6:
    Nightlife

The next day was uneventful, spent some time in the bay, walked down to the marina (about a 20 minute walk to the west) on the beach, and spent some time playing around with some rented Jet skis. Towards dusk we all piled into two small taxi vans, and headed towards Santo Domingo, a couple of the guys wanted to go watch a game at a big sports bar that reminded me of hooters, so we joined in. I don't remember what I ate, I think I was too busy looking at the women. When we wrapped up there we decided to hit up a couple of discos. We went by about 3 that were completely empty, so we immediately walked straight out, gave up and headed back to the resort. When we got back Paco was there with a couple of girls, and said he knew a place nearby that we could go to, so we did a 180 and headed out again. I don't remember the name of the place we ended up at, but it had a outdoor mini-mall next to it, that had an awning that covered the whole area, there were Motos everywhere, and the place was packed.

One thing I learned about Paco was that he was THE man, everybody knew him, and he knew everybody, and if he asked for anything, he got it. Must be a benefit of running a brothel, right? He grabbed a waiter, and a second later the manager was out on the floor clearing a group of people out so that we could all sit together, and we all had cold Grande Presidentes in our hands in seconds. Maria cuddled up to me and we watched the impressive dancing on the floor, some couples looked like they could be contenders in a competition, others looked like if they had removed their clothes they would just be fucking out on the floor.

After the disco we rolled back and stopped off at duarte street, which had been blocked off to vehicle traffic and all the local bars had put out tables, there were putas EVERYWHERE. The sides of the street were lined with girls, there were putas dancing in the bars, it was a smorgasbord, and the mongers were in full swing. After we sat down a decent looking girl walked up to me and whispered something in my ear, no clue what but I just answered "no thanks" and hoped she would go away before Maria killed me, she had already started digging her fingernails into my leg, so I could tell she was displeased. Instead of going away she started whispering in Maria's ear instead, which almost resulted in a street right, Maria screamed at her and told her to go away, and after getting some stern glances from the politur standing on the side of the road she complied and went her separate way. Some of the other guys then explained that the girl wasn't looking to get with me, but instead had wanted to take Maria away and have some fun with her, but Maria had no interest in other girls, bummer.

Paco said he needed to leave, but called out another one of his bartenders, Mario, to keep us company and fetch drinks for us as we toured the establishments on duarte street. I was about 80% drunk when we walked into a bar that had a nice lighted dancefloor, and one of the girls Paco had brought out, Carolina, hopped out and started dancing. This girl was pure sex, she could turn heads with her body and moves, and with a surge of testosterone, adrenaline, and beer, I grabbed Maria and headed out on the floor, trying to emulate some of the moves we had seen earlier at the disco. I managed to pick Maria up a few times and swing her around, feeling great, and then almost dropped her during a move and decided I would sit my drunk ass down. I'll leave the dancing to the talented for now.

I knew that tomorrow I wanted Carolina, but tonight I headed back and pounded Maria in a handful of positions until I lost my nut (con condom, this time!) and fell into a deep alcohol fueled sleep.

-Leo

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to leosian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've had people mistake me for worse!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leosian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Part 6 addendum:
    Can't trust anyone

Forgot to mention, during the night on duarte street, Mario claimed we had run up quite a tab, and he didn't have enough to cover it, so I ran back to my room and grabbed 4000 pesos to make sure he could cover the tabs for us, and he would return what he didn't need. I didn't think much of it at the time mainly due to being very buzzed, but found out the next morning that he had both stolen from all of us (the guests) as well as from Paco. Paco had given him enough to cover our tabs, which he was going to add to our tabs back at the resort to split out. But Mario got the bright idea that he could double charge us as well, and just pocket the cash. Somehow Paco found out what he did the next day and returned all of our money to us (definitely a good guy, this Paco character), and we didn't see Mario again for the rest of the trip.

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to leosian For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Going to a similar place. Thanks for info.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to corpusrob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,226 Times in 3,237 Posts

Nice Report. Is it over?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El-Rey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

lol damn im with you Mr Happy, thats the only reason I clicked on the post !
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leosian View Post
    Part 6:
    Nightlife
    May I just confirme Lesian’s report as 100% accurate. I was there in October 2009 for 10 days. The cost is $2,700 per week (seven nights) and that includes everything: girl everyday & night, food, liquor, airport pick-up and delivery. Food at Nancy’s is VERY good and included. The only extra is for nightlife outside of the resort where Paco would pay everything including transportation, food, drinks for two, then we would split the bill afterward. As a group we went out almost everynight (9 nights out of 10), and my tab was only about $300 total, or less than $30 per night for my girl and I.

They have girls available for just about any taste. I selected one upon arrival and did not let her go for the whole 10 days. One thing not mentioned in Lesian’s report is that you can get another girl for ST during the day at extra cost. Their website is “TropicalAdultVacation.com”

Sure enough and as expected in Boca Chica, buildings using prime pieces of land are quite old. The vendors on the beach are a real pest. But the beach area and the water are unique.This was my first mongering experience and I never regretted it. However, I have never returned since. The next two trips were to Cabarete, in a similar type of resort, namely “My Wild Vacations”, or “mywildvacation.com”. Much better accommodation than in Boca Chica, no vendors on the beach, quality of the girls about the same, similar prices.

I am done with this type of operation though. Now I simply monger as you all do around Sosua, and soon to Colombia.

Papito
    Awake or asleep, I fly SOSUA AIRLINES all of the times

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Papito For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Great report thanks for sharing, you got a good memory for details, since you are going all the way back to 2008.

The place you are talking about is still there, although not as busy from the sounds of it as when you went there, it next door to where the now defunct Papadon's was.

Ah Paco, he still has his place basically across from the entrance for the airport, went in there for the first time about two weeks ago, he has a nice setup. Girls on site, nice pool, some rooms, some for the chicas to sleep in and others for guests to utilize for St action. Maybe you can stay there overnight if you want. Went in there and he had some nice chicas (didn't know he supplied that other spot with their chicas), didn't do anything though besides having a drink or two, was taking a couple of friends to the airport and was killing time. Did happen to get an absolutely stunning chica's number from there however, haven't had the time to enjoy her as of yet, but hopefully will fit her in one of these days. I think he told me short time of site was 1,500 rd., but I think he told me I could get away for 1,000rd. I need to go back there one of these days maybe tonight so he doesn't forget me and I can keep my discount.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Maybe I will go in to Pacos tonight and let him know about the upcoming BBQ and invite him and 3 or 4 of his chicas to the festivities.

I love it when a plan comes together

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Man, everytime I read the thread title, I think it says "Lesbian in Boca Chica" I get all excited for the girl-on-girl pics and am then disappointed.

EDIT: Just saw the other postings. Looks like great minds think alike.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Man, everytime I read the thread title, I think it says "Lesbian in Boca Chica" I get all excited for the girl-on-girl pics and am then disappointed.

EDIT: Just saw the other postings. Looks like great minds think alike.
    That may be my upcoming trip if my friend gets her shit together. lol.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Papito View Post
    I am done with this type of operation though. Now I simply monger as you all do around Sosua, and soon to Colombia.

Papito

Good to hear from you Papito!

I think I might be ready to try something a little different......If you need a wingman, let me know. I might just be interested and it would be good to catch up with you again.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 87,562 Times in 8,809 Posts

Good report Leosian it brought back memories of one of my first trips to TRV around the same time. I got sick as a dog too but it only lasted a day until it went out the other way. I am sure it was the contaminated ice in the drinks. Other than being sick I enjoyed my 3 days there, however at approximately $500.00 per day we can do much better on our own.

Lodging $50.00 a day
    Meals & drinks $50.00 a day
    Chicas 3 a day $150.00 a day

Of course you can adjust your numbers up or down but you can still do a DR trip for half or less on your own.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to camaro1257 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information