Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latino's Club Now

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Latino's Club Now

Does anyone know if Ad, the owner or former owner of Black Box is now managing Latino's as mentioned previously that he may be? Just wondering if he is and if the place has stepped up any.

It would be sweet if they're were two competing hot spots after midnight to go to.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,266 Times in 7,383 Posts

Re: Latino's Club Now

It was posted in the Sosua News online that he took over the management duties just a couple of days after the Black Box closed up. Looks like he had some changes in store to make it more competitive with Classicos.

I guess we will have a look for ourselves real soon now, won't we?

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Yes he is now managing the Gran Velero (Latinos).

The place has been totally redecorated in a black and white theme (although some have said that it should have been black and blue)

The pool tables have gone from the front right side as have the tiguere wankers that would hang out there and a solitary pool table is in the back near the restrooms.

Music in the front bar is now more mixed and at reasonable decibel levels although the disco part has remained ear-shatteringly the same.

Overall a pretty good job however the place is still viewed by many as a Haitian and skank hang-out and thus, from what I have seen, has yet to attract much new clientele.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Yes he is now managing the Gran Velero (Latinos).

The place has been totally redecorated in a black and white theme (although some have said that it should have been black and blue)

The pool tables have gone from the front right side as have the tiguere wankers that would hang out there and a solitary pool table is in the back near the restrooms.

Music in the front bar is now more mixed and at reasonable decibel levels although the disco part has remained ear-shatteringly the same.

Overall a pretty good job however the place is still viewed by many as a Haitian and skank hang-out and thus, from what I have seen, has yet to attract much new clientele.
    how about those infested couches?!?!!! they smelled like moldy wash rags LOL
    It aint over till I am done!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I dont know who is who around here but I thought the place that I ate at two days ago was called the Black Box. It was a big guy cooking.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I dont know who is who around here but I thought the place that I ate at two days ago was called the Black Box. It was a big guy cooking.
    Well Ad is a big dude, but I've never seen him around the food. Usually the Haitianas were doing all the cooking at least from what I could tell. Was it the same location?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

ad

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Big D's? Cooking BB-q chicken and ribs?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    how about those infested couches?!?!!! they smelled like moldy wash rags LOL
    True, those couches are pretty rank, but theres been a lot of fun had on them!

Someone said they took the outter wall down, and put the wall back up between the front and back bar. Does that mean that VIP area is back?

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

im thinking maybe you ate at BIG D's ??

BIIIG black guy cooking on the grill. ribs and chicken?
    www.thatsafunnyshirt.com www.toledotees.com

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyTio View Post
    Nice pic but the cutie bartender at Latinos that was in the middle of the fight at After One is missing from that pic.

She's purrrtyyy!!
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    True, those couches are pretty rank, but theres been a lot of fun had on them!

Someone said they took the outter wall down, and put the wall back up between the front and back bar. Does that mean that VIP area is back?
    When you first walk in to the disco if you look up and to your left there's a private seating area.

It's as high as the dj booth in the back corner.

You go up the steps and its cool ... you overlook the dance floor ... got your little private set up that can comfortably sit around 6 people i'd say. There's even a stripper pole in the middle that your girls can get busy on.

Anything you want they get for you and the bathroom is right down the steps .. dont have to wade thru a mob of people to get there.

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    When you first walk in to the disco if you look up and to your left there's a private seating area.

It's as high as the dj booth in the back corner.

You go up the steps and its cool ... you overlook the dance floor ... got your little private set up that can comfortably sit around 6 people i'd say. There's even a stripper pole in the middle that your girls can get busy on.

Anything you want they get for you and the bathroom is right down the steps .. dont have to wade thru a mob of people to get there.

reminds me .. when trey and i have partied in the old vip.. anytime we left for the bathroom, our security dude would lead the way and make a path, pushing poeple out of the way and what not. then he would stand at the bathroom door and restrict entry till we were done.

i was like, look, that's cool and all, but i can handle going to bathroom. i dont need security.

they always took good care of us there.

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post

reminds me .. when trey and i have partied in the old vip.. anytime we left for the bathroom, our security dude would lead the way and make a path, pushing poeple out of the way and what not. then he would stand at the bathroom door and restrict entry till we were done.

i was like, look, that's cool and all, but i can handle going to bathroom. i dont need security.

they always took good care of us there.

That was a wild ass night!!!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,452 Times in 1,785 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    That was a wild ass night!!!
    Oh Yeah. You guys were a sight to see. Anyway, I did the downstairs VIP once. Just tipped the Big Bouncer. However, the DJ tried to jack me for a mixed CD for like 2K PESO. (Hell to the No!)

Just curious, what does the Latino's upstairs VIP price tag run now?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shogun Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

we just had to buy a bottle 6 people

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

I walked by Black Box about a week ago and the place was still closed. If someone new opened the place, it had to have been in the last six days or so... I just want to go out and have a good time away from my work and so I am looking for good service, cold beers, good food and pleasant environment where I run into ISOC people and others I know. Appreciation shots once in a while is good and comfortable chairs and a bathroom nearby and a ....

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Big D's? Cooking BB-q chicken and ribs?
    Yeah he was cookin all last week---MIGGY

35. The Following User Says Thank You to miggy99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun Warrior View Post
    Oh Yeah. You guys were a sight to see. Anyway, I did the downstairs VIP once. Just tipped the Big Bouncer. However, the DJ tried to jack me for a mixed CD for like 2K PESO. (Hell to the No!)

Just curious, what does the Latino's upstairs VIP price tag run now?
    that bitchassmutherfuckingcocksuckingfuckingwhoreofadj... i'll piss on that motherfuckers grave if he gets sliced up by a tranny hopped up on heroin!

so the first night we partied hard in the vip, he took care of us, played all the songs we, or the chicas with us wanted. checked with us damn near before every track.

we tipped him.

the last night we partied in there a few days later, he was doing the same thing. but this time i told him to record the session for us. so we could have it back at home.

i think we offered him 2000 pesos.

we jammed all night. at the end of the night he said everything had receorded, but he needed to burn it for us. he said he'd bring it to new garden the next day.

he showed up, literally 15-20 minutes before we left for the airport.

handed me the 4 cd's. i paid him the 2000 pesos.

got home..

4 blank mutherfucking discs!!!

but.... he took the time to write all over them with a sharpie.. how is the jam mix from last night at latinos, put the date on it and everything.

fucking puta.

well.. we made sure to let boss lady know on the next trip...

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,134 Times in 303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by naptime View Post
    that bitchassmutherfuckingcocksuckingfuckingwhoreofadj... i'll piss on that motherfuckers grave if he gets sliced up by a tranny hopped up on heroin!

so the first night we partied hard in the vip, he took care of us, played all the songs we, or the chicas with us wanted. checked with us damn near before every track.

we tipped him.

the last night we partied in there a few days later, he was doing the same thing. but this time i told him to record the session for us. so we could have it back at home.

i think we offered him 2000 pesos.

we jammed all night. at the end of the night he said everything had receorded, but he needed to burn it for us. he said he'd bring it to new garden the next day.

he showed up, literally 15-20 minutes before we left for the airport.

handed me the 4 cd's. i paid him the 2000 pesos.

got home..

4 blank mutherfucking discs!!!

but.... he took the time to write all over them with a sharpie.. how is the jam mix from last night at latinos, put the date on it and everything.

fucking puta.

well.. we made sure to let boss lady know on the next trip...
    His name is DJ Chuleta (pork chop) and he did the same to me a few weeks ago. Gave me 3 cds and 2 were blank. Difference is that I live here and I will go see him soon. The dude is like 3 apples high, but seems to fuck a lot of people around.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sopranostingray For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information