Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Miss Dominican Republic Contest

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

Re: 2012 Miss Dominican Republic Contest

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Man some of you guys need to get real here, if I had the chance I would smash them all, each and every last motherfucking, one of them.

This

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Man some of you guys need to get real here, if I had the chance I would smash them all, each and every last motherfucking, one of them.

I'm with you. I'm all about making sacrifices.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

By the way, did I ever tell you the story about the time I fucked Miss Santo Domingo?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    By the way, did I ever tell you the story about the time I fucked Miss Santo Domingo?
    Which one? It seems there are three North, East, and West. Pictures of all the previous winners from each city are available online. Why not post a pic and the story?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

I am with you...or die trying...
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    That's a story I'd like to read.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

I am going to die from blood loss after wacking off to each pic I see in here..heart attack and exsanguination here I come

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Not to be contrary or anything, but having spent well over 100 nights of my life in Classicos, I kind of know what the talent level is like in there. You will rarely see anything on the level of these chicas - and even if one or two comes close physically, they won't be anything near this class-wise.
    Take a look at the pics Robert posted from the beach Sunday in Sosua. Sunday is family day on the beach so you get a mix of everything - classico ho's, pros, semi pros, non pros, church go-ers, ect. Then go back and look at the pics in the first post.

Compare "miss average Puerto Plata" from the beach sunday to the "crowned" miss puerto plata, and you will understand what getrhythm is saying.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has their own opinion of what is beautiful. But compare the 30 or so pics from the beach to the 30 or so pics from the pagent (make-up and air-brushed or not) and it is clear there is quite a difference.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...er-year/page20

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    Which one? It seems there are three North, East, and West. Pictures of all the previous winners from each city are available online. Why not post a pic and the story?

Back when she and I got together, there was no "north, east, and west Santo Domingo", it was Santo Domingo, period, nor was there "pictures available on line", because "on line" didn't exist back in those days.

But, in a nutshell....

She won Miss Santo Domingo, and a few weeks later, did an interview with one of the local papers, badmouthing the organizers of the Miss SD contest because she didn't receive any of the prizes she'd won in the competition.

She was supposed to receive something like 10 thousand dollars, a modeling contract, a hundred and one different sponserships and modeling gigs for local products... all the crap the girls supposedly win in a beauty contest.

None of what was promised came through.

She had a family member that worked for a local daily paper, so they ran a story with an interview where she pretty much trashed the whole competition.

Needless to say, her "reign" as Miss Santo Domingo didn't last much longer after that.

So how did I end up meeting her???

In Casa Australia, of all places. I dropped in to say hi one day, and she was sitting there talking to Austrailia, scrapbook in hand. I never would have believed her if I didn't see all the newspaper clippings in black and white, with pics of her winning, more pics of her doing PR stuff, and still more pics of her after getting dumped.

Back in those days, Australia's was very popular with politicians and military folks, mainly because she dealt with underage girls selling their cherries. (Australia's deceased husband was a general; another reason why she got away with what she was doing) and I got the impression she was hoping to score some big bucks, even though she wasn't a virgin.

She spent an afternoon with me, and I never saw her there again.

I sincerely doubt I could get one of today's beauty queens to have a roll in the hay with me.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

You have to understand there's a lot that goes into deciding what women are even considering for these competitions.

First of all, she can be as cute as hell, but there's a minimum height requirement.

Secondly, touching on something DC mentioned, while curves aren't frowned upon, there's a limit. They will NOT have a woman with huge tits or a gigantic ass. They just won't.

Thirdly, and MOST importantly, is how these women speak. They can meet all the physical criteria but if they can't speak proper Spanish (yes there are people who speak proper Spanish in DR) they will never get past the first stage.

It's not a wet t-shirt contest ... these women are representing the country.

Shit, bitches are being bounced from Nuestra Belleza Latina cuz they speak shit Spanish .. you think they're gonna get Ms. DR sounding like a New Gardern hoe?
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    You have to understand there's a lot that goes into deciding what women are even considering for these competitions.

First of all, she can be as cute as hell, but there's a minimum height requirement.

Secondly, touching on something DC mentioned, while curves aren't frowned upon, there's a limit. They will NOT have a woman with huge tits or a gigantic ass. They just won't.

Thirdly, and MOST importantly, is how these women speak. They can meet all the physical criteria but if they can't speak proper Spanish (yes there are people who speak proper Spanish in DR) they will never get past the first stage.

It's not a wet t-shirt contest ... these women are representing the country.

Shit, bitches are being bounced from Nuestra Belleza Latina cuz they speak shit Spanish .. you think they're gonna get Ms. DR sounding like a New Gardern hoe?
    All of that is true. Even so, most of the girls in these contest are bought and paid for.

In many cases, they're not elected through competitions in their home towns. It's not unheard of for a girl to represent a town that she's not even from. It's also not unusual for them to have been surgically enhanced.

Anyone driving through Santo Domingo regularly has seen the advertisements for the different beauty pageants that are held here, and the girls have to pay an "entrance fee" to even be considered for running.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Take a look at the pics Robert posted from the beach Sunday in Sosua. Sunday is family day on the beach so you get a mix of everything - classico ho's, pros, semi pros, non pros, church go-ers, ect. Then go back and look at the pics in the first post.

Compare "miss average Puerto Plata" from the beach sunday to the "crowned" miss puerto plata, and you will understand what getrhythm is saying.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has their own opinion of what is beautiful. But compare the 30 or so pics from the beach to the 30 or so pics from the pagent (make-up and air-brushed or not) and it is clear there is quite a difference.

Well there you have it, same thing I say about some of the chicas that you find in the Barrios, the chicas are just if not prettier than many of the chicas that many brag about in Classicos or Passions etc. except without all the glitz and glamour that many of the girls do, when they go out at night to Classicos. After all where do you think those girls come from before they got to Passions or Classicos, Peter and his wife have found many of them from the Barrios around Santo Domingo, Santiago and Puerto Plata, cleaned them up a bit, and guys go gaga over them.

I personally not always, but I personally like meeting them if I can before they get to those places, attitudes are 100% better often, and prices well let's not go there, don't want you guys to get angry at me, again.

On a side note, I may be wrong but some of those chicas that are in the competition for Ms. D.R., I could have sworn, I have met one or two of them, or at least seen them in a few places I have been, around the capital. Just know that one or two it wasn't the first time I laid eyes on them, I am wracking my brain to remember where, but so far, shooting blanks. Then again maybe I am confused, it wouldn't be the first time.

By the way, make-up, airbrush, surgically enhanced boobs or anything else, I still would smash the hell out of them given the opp. But that's might just be me.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

You're absolutely right. We do differ in our opinions, tastes, and preferences. There are chicas in this thread I wouldn't bother with anymore than some of the chicas who stroll the beach (or PC, for that matter). Although, after going back and taking a second look, I did see a few others who would pass my requirements.

I like my dames who are natural looking, with soft and feminine features. Not the squared jaw, chiseled chin dames that I see occasionally. I'd go a little further in making my point but the last time I did I got a slap on the wrist, so, I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 03-20-2012 at 01:16 PM. Reason: correcting punctuation

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I would...if she brought Miss La Vega along.....

Sometimes you gotta be willing to sacrifice.
    I see You like them strong in the face

28. The Following User Says Thank You to blg100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No, I dont get what he is saying. As a matter of fact I disagree more. I could take 9 top hoes from classico, add any of the chicks from above, give them everything that the other contestants get and have a 10 chica pageant. I would bet that if you took a survey of 1000 guys no chick would get more than 25% of the votes. In no way am I saying that those girls are ugly(most of them anyways) Those are hot chicks for the most part but my point is that there are girls in Classico if given a level playing field would be badder. Hell, there are some that are badder right now without the level playing fiel

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blg100 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blg100 View Post
    No, I dont get what he is saying. As a matter of fact I disagree more. I could take 9 top hoes from classico, add any of the chicks from above, give them everything that the other contestants get and have a 10 chica pageant. I would bet that if you took a survey of 1000 guys no chick would get more than 25% of the votes. In no way am I saying that those girls are ugly(most of them anyways) Those are hot chicks for the most part but my point is that there are girls in Classico if given a level playing field would be badder. Hell, there are some that are badder right now without the level playing fiel
    Some of those Miss DR contestants are just straight up not very attractive. I would even say that a few are a bit too square-jawed and manly to be in any beauty competition that isn't either about 'inner-beauty' or one featuring contestants that had (or still have) penises. Considering that, sure, there are probably a few Classico chicas who could run against them.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A few more pics:
    ummm,, sumtin' ain't right. You're telling me this is the same girl???representative from Azua

or maybe one is last years, and the other this year's.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

You bring up some interesting and I think valid points here.

Quote Originally Posted by blg100 View Post
    Well if thats the case then you know that there is some pretty high level talent up in there. People like different looks. The chicks from the MS DR thing are good looking no doubt but mostly by european standards. I can show you a whole set of guys that would say they all look like little wet rats. All of those pics are glamour shots that have been airbrushed. when you are in Classicos you are looking at poor chicks that probably got dressed in a hut with no electricity. Its not the same. Im talking about raw natural beauty. Dudes love to try and shit on the girls in classicos and say dumb shit like its a bunch of 3's and 4's up in there. Thats just some ignorant shit. Alot of the bitches in those pics minus the makeup and airbrushing would struggle to get 2000 pesos from me for a TLN if they were in Classicos
    The Game Should Be Sold Not Told

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,625 Times in 1,690 Posts

I wouldn't base my argument off the pics Robert12345689 is posting. He has a very unique taste that some may differ from. And thats no pun but the truth is I would be hard pressed to find a chica in there that I would be feeling and yet I see bad bitches on the beach quite often when I am actually there. So once again, it goes back to ure both right... cause to each his own.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to blazaveli For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Most, not all, of these chicas have that European look . . . . so you can't tell me that the DR is not racist against mulata's or morena's . . . . My own personal tastes, I don't go to the DR/Sosua for the blanca's . . I can get and have gotten that here in L.A. . . . Give me a beautiful mulata or morena over some white ass looking chica, yeah man, I'll take that dulce cafe or morena sliky skin any day of the week . . . I don't dig the fact that a lot of these places try to sell that ligth skinned european look as the look of beauty, that's b.s.

. . . And yes, I'm a proud meztizo brown skinned looking Latino . . . . . And don't get me wrong, my best bud's are white, jewish, & black, as well as latino. . .. my ex of 3 years was black, my ex-wife was korean, & my ex b4 my ex-wife was of german ancestry . . . I just have the taste for brown or dark skin women be it black, have breed, asian, latina . . . for me, they're sexy as hell . . . and soooo sweeeettttt tasting . . .

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fulltanman For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information