Results 1 to 2 of 2

  1. #1
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    61
    Posts
    116,988
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    325,577
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

    Short Trip?

    To: <Jimmydr@blackvoices.com>
    Subject: Re: question
    From: "Martin Milone"
    Date: Wed, May 12 2004 5:32:57 PM -0400

    Jimmy, how are you? I posted a question for you while you were away, and
    was wondering if you can answer it. It was; if you had only 2 days to
    spend in D.R., how would you spend them? Your itinerary, etc. Another
    question; if the Palace was booked, where would you stay?

    Thanks

    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Age
    2010
    Posts
    Many

  3. #2
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    61
    Posts
    116,988
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    325,577
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    I would land in Santiago going on the 6:30 am flight, head over to Sosua, check in to The Palace, or The Europa, then wander around the town. I would def find something to play with after an hour or so.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions