Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seacrets re-opening

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Re: Seacrets re-opening

I've never taken a Passion chica either.Inside or take-out.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    Ok I did have the pleasure of meeting the new owner while I was in town last week, He is an American and has moved to the DR full time.

Said he expected to be open in November.
    In which case (considering the way things actually work down there are opposed to expectations of how they should) we'll probably see an opening sometime before the end of high season...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sopranostingray View Post
    We were in the pool together...oh boy...I hate stories that start like that.

I respect your opinion as well and I certainly understand what you mean especially when looking at the shadier side of the Sosua businesses. Once you're on that side of things, it becomes "a different business"

So now we will have City Nights, CMP, Hollywood Nights all competing against Passions. I really wish they could all survive, but come on....where is the business sense????

I have many guys offering me their opinion on how I should have more working girls at Coach's Corner and open up the cabana we have in the back. I really don't want to get into that side of the business cause I know exactly what I'm up against. Find a niche, reward your frequent customers, offer a fair price and succeed slowly.
    Right. My dad always said, "It's the regular guys that pay the bills. Don't ever forget that"
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    I've never taken a Passion chica either.Inside or take-out.
    ditto.......going thru the gauntlet of $1,500 Peso punani on PC to get to Passions makes it just about impossible for this guy

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skynyrd View Post
    Ok I did have the pleasure of meeting the new owner while I was in town last week, He is an American and has moved to the DR full time.
    I explained who I was and that I was a member of a group called ISOC so he unlocked the gate and invited me inside for a tour/interview.
    He explained the original name was to be Sosua Lights BUT the application had been denied because the government is trying to clean up the image of Sosua, therefore is not allowing any Bars, Clubs or adult oriented establishments to have Sosua in their name.

He has resubmitted his application for a name City Lights and as of last Wed was still waiting on approval.

Inside the club towards the street will be more like a sports bar with several TVs and chicas behind the bar.
    There will be a back section that is going to be a old fashion strip club type with full nude chicas dancing.
    all chicas on site will be avail for short time with rooms on site as well as TLN via a barfine.
    I had the guys name wrote down but I can't find it now, but he said he had NO partners, he was sole owner.
    Said he expected to be open in November.
    its still not too late to change it to Citynights....
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: Club Seacrets to re-open?

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Seacrets could be a phenomenal place, so close the the center of town, just steps away.. no motochoncho needed.. but not by a gringo solo, i just dont see it. for that reason...
    I agree. Seacrets could be a great place (I've written about it before) but it just seems cursed. And unless this new guy has lived in the DR for awhile before jumping in with both feet it will happen again. Maybe it's haunted or something.

Furthermore, all of downtown is doomed. The writing's on the wall and change is comming. They just don't want adult style businesses in Sosua. They may live with places like Passions further down the main drag, they may even live with a cluster of adult businesses out near passions but downtown is going to change. The only reason it doesn't happen faster is due to their inconsistant and archaic methods.

I know many disagree, but if you look at the facts it's not a stretch. Money talks, and who's got the big money in Sosua?
    Sure, the Classicos and the el Flows and others pay their share of bribes. But they're dwarfed by the Big Money Developers.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith from Buttfuck, Iowa want to be able to walk downtown at night from their 400K condo without seeing bar stool fights, getting pickpocketed and have to watch some dumbass pissing in the street while cops just watch like it's some kind of giant Caligula frat party .

Anyone disagree? Bring it....

Judge, I'll meet you at Bon Bon. I need me some Ice Cream with chica sprinkles (while we still can).

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information