Thread: Short trip report SDQ

Thanks

Short trip report SDQ

I was in SDQ Feb 2-4. Met up with a girl from Latinaffairs.com had dinner that I have been emailing. Went to dinner and went dancing thn took her home and went to Casa Teresa. (the latinaffairs girl is just being primed right now)

Casa Teresa had about 25 girls from 6's to 7's. Took a girl name Christina. Paid RD$2500.00. Took her to Dominican Fiesta with no problem. The key to an all-nighter at Casa T is to get a girl that doesn't live on premises. There are only three that don't live there. They have to be back at a certain hour or they get charged whether you've paid them or not. Christina was very sweet and willing to do EVERYTHING. She stayed from 12 midnight until about 11 the next morning. I gave her RD$1500.00pesos and RD$200 for taxi.

The next day I called some girls I already knew and had 2 sessions with each. Gave both RD$1500. This I just put in their purse and there was never any discussion about how much.

That night with the latinaffairs girl. She is only 19 and a 9 and a spinner to boot. Still priming though. Dumped her off at midnight and went to Jarauga
    and found ANOTHER oldtimer took her back to Dominican Fiesta again with no problem.

Spent the rest of the time with my girlfriend who didn't know I was there. Surprised her with a midnight visit at her house and we stayed at the Hilton for a week.

I have a little tip for you guys that go in taxis. Tell the taxi driver where you want to go and that if you get a girl (at one of the casas) that he takes you and takes the two of you where you want to go for free. If you don't take a girl out then you pay him what you have agreed to. I used to do this and they never told me no. The commission must be pretty good.

I will be back on the 24th of February but will mostly be with the girlfriend, but will try to sneak out at times.

One spot that is rarely mentioned here is Eagles in San Isidro. These girls are very nice and can be had but after hours. With the curfew that doesn't seem to bad. Not sure what they expect though. But many of them are very good looking.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to carlitos For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: Short trip report SDQ

Thanks for the report. I know you've been a member for a while but thanks for posting!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thread Information