Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - Mongering in Punta Cana

Thanks

Laughing 04/2012 - Mongering in Punta Cana

Mongering in Punta Cana
    Flying with BA from London direct to Punta Cana. Punta Cana not my first choice as suppose to be popular mostly with families and couples. But being a Monogamous pair bonding but adulterous species there would be some mongering available even if not many mongers. Had booked up an apartment in the Cortecito area at Villa princessa. Apartment ok, lacking some basic kitchen utensils and tv bad interference. Lots of mosquitos too, definately need a stragegy for dealing with mosquitos in the Dominican.

Plaza Bavaro
    Around 8pm ventured out, motohoncho driver to plaza bavaro was 100 pesos. Not many in the bar this time of night, but a bit later a really cute black 19yo chica joins me, very fit and she up for some fun. Wanted a $100 initially after bargaining settled on $80. Rather than go back to my apartment walked across the road to a short time hotel Sosu. $20 to rent the room. The rooms were clean and comfy they supplied the condoms too. The girl gave good service, BBBJ etc. Because she had given me BBBJ she wanted more money and was blocking the door. Was becoming a problem. In the end gave her another $10.

Walking down Calle Italia there are another two lively bars with many chicas. The first was the escape sports bar. Seems the girls here work for the bar and are for takeaway. Chatting to a cute latina but then she wanted me to buy her some champagne which I refused so she left me alone. Another bar further along, couple of sets of girls offering me threesome's. Later walked back over to the bar in the center of Plaza Bavaro being around midnight now was alot more busy. Again got a couple of offers for threesomes girls dropping to 2000 perso each. But I was tired and empty so went back to my apartment.

Punta Cana Beach
    Punta Cana beach is lovely, but hard to find a recliner if you not renting a beach front condo or staying in an all inclusive. Couple of places mature black women offer massage with extras but declined. Lots of hustlers offering chicas, even some of the gift shop owners.
    IMG_3199.jpg

Cool club, Fruesa
    Saturday late afternoon after checking the day scene around Plaza bavaro took a motohoncho into Fruesa looking for a club called La Punta. Its changed its name now to cool disco bar and is attached to the Bavaro 2Hotel. In the courtyard was introduced to two nice girls. Initially they wanted a $150 each and again a room in the hotel would be another $20. This is as much as I had brought with me knowing the prices here were $150, but wanted to try and was only one night out of my life. I showed the girls my wallet, no credit card and I spoke a little Spanish. They told me what I had would be enough, grabbed my arms and took me into the hotel. We booked our room and the girls ordered some beers. cigarettes and stuff.
    punta-cana-chicas.jpg
    Cool Threesome
    The room was nice, big firm comfy bed, jacuzzi etc. We relax, the girls sucking on a lollipop. The little chica takes a shower and the big chica gets her tits out and I have a suck, she gets my cock out and has a suck on that. We begin fucking, im trying hard not to cum, want to fuck that little chica too who is still in the shower. We stop and both go into the shower. The little chica is in a sexy little silk bathrobe. I begin french kissing her and the big chica cocks her leg up on the sink and I fuck her doggy. We take the little chica into the bedroom. Again the big chica cocks her leg up on the table and fuck her doggy again. And then fuck the little chica on the bed. We only have the 1 condom and they let me switch between them only wiping the condom clean. Theres a knock at the door and this third chica comes in really stunning, she looking at my big erection while she steals a cigarette then leaves the room. I cum in the small chica and the door knocks again. The third chica returns again, I think she wants to join in the fun too.

I pay the girls $150 I have in my wallet, thats $75 each. They are happy, we leave the hotel together and I promise I will return. I now notice some more really cute chicas in the lobby. Next time I might stay at this hotel

Punta Cana to Boca Chica
    My last night in Punta Cana wanted to try the Mangu club connected to Hotel Occidental, just round the corner from the Plaza Bavaro area. But not make it. The next morning 10AM I return to Fruesa to catch the Bavaro express to Santo Domingo with them dropping me off at Boca Chica for 390 pesos. Good time mongering in Punta cana. No mongers but plently of mongering to be had, and the price does not have to be too high. Would definately pass through Punta Cana again.

References
    Mongering map hotspots Punta Cana

Pictures I took around Punta Cana

Mongering in Punta Cana - Full report

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Re: Mongering in Punta Cana

I have learned two lessons from this post:

1: Mongering is available in Punta Cana easier than I thought.

2: don't go on a budget

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Thanks for the report, you gave some good info. I have never done Bavaro or Punta Cana, but I suppose I will one of these days soon. Prices are a bit higher than what I tend to pay, wondering if the prices are firm, or if there is a discount if you are an ex-pat with fairly decent spanish skills?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Money Re: Mongering in Punta Cana

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Thanks for the report, you gave some good info. I have never done Bavaro or Punta Cana, but I suppose I will one of these days soon. Prices are a bit higher than what I tend to pay, wondering if the prices are firm, or if there is a discount if you are an ex-pat with fairly decent spanish skills?

Thanks. It was better than I was expecting, if I could have got better flights into Puerto plata or santo domingo, I would have missed Punta Cana altogether solely based on reports of it not being a mongering destination. Im glad I did visit and would do this route again.

Certainly there are not many mongers there, very few but there is mongering. I guess this is why the prices are higher, mongers can be quite stingy So i guess the chicas are more used to the hubbies and boyfriends stealing a few hours away from their other half and prices in the area are more based on that.
    I mean they see you and assume your a cheating hubby.

But in Plaza bavaro seemed to be very few gringos about, seemed to be more of local Dominican crowd. Like the gringos are staying within their all inclusive for their entertainment. Just my slightly blinkered observations, I spent far too much time in the land of ZZZZZZ. If your in the area its well worth exploring...

I regret not visiting the Mangu nightclub, consistent reports of many 10s in there, starting at $200 but as the night(morning) progresses they can be taken to the Sosu hotel opposite Plaza Bavaro for $100. Every interaction has its unique dynamics so it would not be impossible to get a good deal. Sorry cant be more specific was only there for a limited time and was my first visit.

There not seem to be much point in getting an apartment to take chicas back too, around Plaza bavaro they only seemed interested in going to the Sosu, again I guess they are used to not being taken back to hotels.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonesoul For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarjalot View Post
    Mongering in Punta Cana

punta-cana-chicas.jpg
    Cool Threesome
    The room was nice, big firm comfy bed, jacuzzi etc. We relax, the girls sucking on a lollipop. The little chica takes a shower and the big chica gets her tits out and I have a suck, she gets my cock out and has a suck on that. We begin fucking, im trying hard not to cum, want to fuck that little chica too who is still in the shower. We stop and both go into the shower. The little chica is in a sexy little silk bathrobe. I begin french kissing her and the big chica cocks her leg up on the sink and I fuck her doggy. We take the little chica into the bedroom. Again the big chica cocks her leg up on the table and fuck her doggy again. And then fuck the little chica on the bed. We only have the 1 condom and they let me switch between them only wiping the condom clean. Theres a knock at the door and this third chica comes in really stunning, she looking at my big erection while she steals a cigarette then leaves the room. I cum in the small chica and the door knocks again. The third chica returns again, I think she wants to join in the fun too.

I pay the girls $150 I have in my wallet, thats $75 each. They are happy, we leave the hotel together and I promise I will return. I now notice some more really cute chicas in the lobby. Next time I might stay at this hotel
    Thanks for the good report. I hope you checked the cedulas of those two girls. They look to be right on the age border.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uncle ruckus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Thanks for the good report. I hope you checked the cedulas of those two girls. They look to be right on the age border.
    You know I not think these two looked borderline, little chica was 19 and big chica was 21. Perhaps its the pic, little chica is photogenic big chica looked alot better in the flesh.

The first girl I met at plaza bavaro I did check her cedula and had the barmaid double check it for me and again assured me she was 19. The girls look good for their age out there. Im not sure how much of a problem it is in the DR? I realised I was just not used to girls looking so good....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonesoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks

You know I not think these two looked borderline, little chica was 19 and big chica was 21. Perhaps its the pic, little chica is photogenic big chica looked alot better in the flesh.

The first girl I met at plaza bavaro I did check her cedula and had the barmaid double check it for me and again assured me she was 19. The girls look good for their age out there. Im not sure how much of a problem it is in the DR? I realised I was just not used to girls looking so good....
    Here is another pics of the chicas which shows their 'womanly curves' better
    Must say has to be one of the best threesomes I have experienced. Would like to hear of others experiences at the cool club
    cool-club-chicas.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Trust me you will do very well there. With a car and the language, many more local areas to hit than what was done for good reason by the OP. Just B4 Bavaro is the town of Veron where you will find IMO the best car was in the DR. Total Dominicans with the ladies available actually sitting in rows of chairs on both sides of the dance floor waiting to be picked. All that is missing is numbers on their clothing In Bavaro across from the main gas station (Texaco) is another car was where plenty of women are available for allot less then even in the north coast. Great report from the OP and as you said, any pick up at Saca Leche (Plaza Bavaro) would be of age. Actually my last visit in March I went to Mangu Club for the first time after 15 plus trips in Bavaro. Have to say I could have done without going, but hey the free Rum was nice When I prefer one night away from the Dominican local scene, then http://imaginepuntacana.com/ is my choice . Check the photos as the disco is totally underground with bats hanging from every room. OP, the area across from Plaza Bavaro has changed allot over the yrs. The only thing that has remained the same is http://www.bavaropuntacanahotel.com/. If any of you are going and need a non AI hotel ($35 a night, $20 for 3 hrs, hot water, air cond, chica friendly) within walking distance to a lot of action, this is it.
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Must say has to be one of the best threesomes I have experienced. Would like to hear of others experiences at the cool club
    cool-club-chicas.jpg
    Been there only once as an oversees friend wanted to experience it. Stayed at the bar and played pool with the ladies while he enjoyed himself. I was surprised how little the girls actually receive from the owner as many of them work as well in La Romana at Klimax.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

The little one looks like a delicious little devil with a fat ass. I like that a lot. Yummy

cool-club-chicas.jpg

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

So i guess the chicas are more used to the hubbies and boyfriends stealing a few hours away from their other half and prices in the area are more based on that.
    I mean they see you and assume your a cheating hubby.
    It's been quite a while since I've been there but I always assumed the higher prices for pussy reflected the higher prices of an AI stay. From what I can remember, back in 2004-2005 hotel prices were ranging anywhere from $250-$450+ a night, and almost all AI tourists wear their AI bands on their wrists when offsite and are, therefore, prime targets as soon as they walk off property. The assumption seemed to be that if you could afford to pay 250-450 a night for a hotel room, you could certainly afford to toss around $100 for a lay.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Trust me you will do very well there. With a car and the language, many more local areas to hit than what was done for good reason by the OP. Just B4 Bavaro is the town of Veron where you will find IMO the best car was in the DR. Total Dominicans with the ladies available actually sitting in rows of chairs on both sides of the dance floor waiting to be picked. All that is missing is numbers on their clothing In Bavaro across from the main gas station (Texaco) is another car was where plenty of women are available for allot less then even in the north coast. Great report from the OP and as you said, any pick up at Saca Leche (Plaza Bavaro) would be of age. Actually my last visit in March I went to Mangu Club for the first time after 15 plus trips in Bavaro. Have to say I could have done without going, but hey the free Rum was nice When I prefer one night away from the Dominican local scene, then http://imaginepuntacana.com/ is my choice . Check the photos as the disco is totally underground with bats hanging from every room. OP, the area across from Plaza Bavaro has changed allot over the yrs. The only thing that has remained the same is http://www.bavaropuntacanahotel.com/. If any of you are going and need a non AI hotel ($35 a night, $20 for 3 hrs, hot water, air cond, chica friendly) within walking distance to a lot of action, this is it.
    Thanks Stevie, excellent info, was planning on visiting one day soon, know a couple of chicas from the capital that spend time there, and was planning on visiting them there, but with the info provided in this thread, I can make that trip and have an idea of where to go for the action. Without having a chica attached to me. Good info guys, thanks.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great report and a lot of info. Thanks!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    The little one looks like a delicious little devil with a fat ass. I like that a lot. Yummy

They were both lovely girls, french kissing too. A very memorable occasion. Because of this for me punta cana had been a mongering success story

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonesoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    I saw a poster for that carwash. Veron is where you jump off the Bavaro express bus coming back from Santo Domingo to get a taxi to punta cana airport. cost of the taxi from Veron to airport was 400 pesos.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonesoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Stevie, excellent info, was planning on visiting one day soon, know a couple of chicas from the capital that spend time there, and was planning on visiting them there, but with the info provided in this thread, I can make that trip and have an idea of where to go for the action. Without having a chica attached to me. Good info guys, thanks.
    Sunday moring 10AM took the bavaro express from santo domingo back to punta cana for my flight home. lots of lovely chicas on the bus, I did wonder what are they going to punta cana for, those high prices the cheating hubbys are paying maybe?

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lonesoul For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Yep, great info indeed.

Just out of curiosity, did you happen to see the Webster Hall building? Has anyone done anything with it?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Next trip you may wish to try a flight out of the domestic terminal at PUJ directly into Santo Domingo. 35 minute ride for $100. There's a lot of fun going on in the East Coast. That's about the only place in the DR I would bother to rent a car. There's a lot of Pum-Pum along the road, at gas stations, colmados, car washes, etc and they don't drive as crazy as they do in the capital.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Mongering in Punta Cana

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Next trip you may wish to try a flight out of the domestic terminal at PUJ directly into Santo Domingo. 35 minute ride for $100. There's a lot of fun going on in the East Coast. That's about the only place in the DR I would bother to rent a car. There's a lot of Pum-Pum along the road, at gas stations, colmados, car washes, etc and they don't drive as crazy as they do in the capital.
    Was looking at options, but considering the time to checkin, baggage reclaim all that it would not be any quicker and no more comfortable. The bavaro express is very reliable, comfortable enough, is popular though
    air con etc. pack a jumper. Takes about 3.5 hours, tell the driver where you want to get off and they will make a stop for you. Cant be bad for under 400 pesos. They attached a number to your luggage and give you a copy. So you can also rest assured your stowed luggage is safe and only you can walk away with it. Half way stop to stretch your legs and get some refreshments
    bavaro-expreso-bavaro.jpg

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lonesoul For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Was looking at options, but considering the time to checkin, baggage reclaim all that it would not be any quicker and no more comfortable. The bavaro express is very reliable, comfortable enough, is popular though
    air con etc. pack a jumper. Takes about 3.5 hours, tell the driver where you want to get off and they will make a stop for you. Cant be bad for under 400 pesos. They attached a number to your luggage and give you a copy. So you can also rest assured your stowed luggage is safe and only you can walk away with it. Half way stop to stretch your legs and get some refreshments
    bavaro-expreso-bavaro.jpg
    That's the beauty of domestic flights within the DR. It's easier than getting on a bus. There are no x-ray machines or magnetometers or TSA/ security agents at the domestic terminal, you just walk up to the plane and you hand your bag to the pilot when boarding for stowage then board, sitting wherever you like. The experience reminded me how much fun flying was before all this "security" nonsense got started.

The ride is best done during daylight hours. The plane is flying at around 3,000' and offers a beautiful, close-up look at the Dominican South Coast, flying so low that you can identify the cars on the road below you (red Forerunner, blue Explorer, etc). I have taken that bus before and it was a pleasant enough ride(s) but when I got there I wanted my half a day back. 35 minute flight, hotel to airport, airport to airport and airport to hotel in just over an hour.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information