From: "Shawn F" <felly121@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:16:25 -0000
Subject: [IN SEARCH OF CHICAS] Newbie questions

After reading all the wonderful reports posted by the DR board on
the WSA for almost a year, I finally did the inevitable and booked
my flight. I will be in Sosua between May 26 - June 1 and really
looking forward to busting my first mongering nut. As a newbie, I
have a couple of questions

1. Can I take a chica away from the car wash during the day or do I
have to wait for her after office hours?

Will appreciate any help with my questions.

Gracias por sus ayuda.

From: "Shawn F" <felly121@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:16:25 -0000

After reading all the wonderful reports posted by the DR board on
the WSA for almost a year, I finally did the inevitable and booked
my flight. I will be in Sosua between May 26 - June 1 and really
looking forward to busting my first mongering nut. As a newbie, I
have a couple of questions

2. I am hoping to rent a taxi to take me to all the joints during
several nights and I am wondering whether the driver will go in with
me or he waits in the car for me. What is the average rate for like
a 5 hr period?. I would prefer he comes in with me and also act like
a guide. Do I have to buy him drinks?. I definitely don't mind
buying him like a beer or two but not more just because he is going
to be driving. I would rather not have him drinking too much with
his own money either just because he is driving.

Yes they go with you and sometimes they like a soda or beer.

From: "Shawn F" <felly121@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:16:25 -0000

After reading all the wonderful reports posted by the DR board on
the WSA for almost a year, I finally did the inevitable and booked
my flight. I will be in Sosua between May 26 - June 1 and really
looking forward to busting my first mongering nut. As a newbie, I
have a couple of questions

3. A friend of mine who visited the DR many years back mentioned
that there was a university or college in a town called Mao
somewhere in the north coast. He drove past the city and mentioned
that he felt that there could be opportunities for non-pro action
wit some of the college girls for anyone with some little spanish.