Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight, I decided to stop by CMP. I usually go to Passions once a trip, but I had not stopped by to see Peter's crop this trip. In recent trips, I had been in CMP more and noticed the quality has improved. I also met the owner once and he seemed like a nice guy. (Forgot his name.)

So I go into CMP about 9 and the place is not that lively. I walk to the back and only see a couple of interesting girls talking to one guy. I was walking to leave, until one chica caught my eye. I called her over and we sat down together. I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. I ask her how much for full service. She says 2500 pesos for 1 hour full service. She asked if I would like to see the menu, but I already knew what the menu said. I tried to talk her down, but she said that you have to pay the place and it is not up to her. (I heard in the past that the girls could negotiate, but I guess that is not the case anymore.) The next stop was going to be Passions, but this girl was not Passions Quality. I decided to go ahead. We went up front and I Paid 2500 pesos at the register up front.

When we get into the room, she tells me that she needs to get some lube, then leaves out. After a couple of minutes, I started looking at my cell for the time. I was just about to go to the front, when she came back. It took her a GOOD 10 minutes. I usually take a shower in Passions, but after waiting for her, I did not want to waste any more of my hour. Instead, the chica insisted on me taking a shower. (No problema. This is my norm anyway.) I go into the shower, but she does not follow. I keep it quick and am done in 5 minutes. I ask her about a shower for her, but she said that she just had one earlier. (WTF.) She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs. I go down to her pussy for an inspection. I smell and the pussy is fresh. (Ok. No problem then.) I start eating her and she is loving this.

Next I take of the rest of her clothes. I look down at my dick for reciperation, but she REACHES FOR MY CONDOMS! I go ahead and put the condom on, but I skip the covered blow. (No es bueno para mi.) I hit it in a few position. She needed no lube at all. (I know how to eat a pussy right.) I switch positions a couple of times and I end up on top. I am in the pussy hard and she is loving this. She starts to shake hard and I knew she was coming.

I paused so she could catch her breath. She gently pushes me to the side. It was getting a little warm in the room. She started jacking at my dick, but I was patient to let her recover. I started to put it in again, but SHE PUSHED ME OFF! She pointed down at her stomach and said that I could jack my dick and cum on her chest. WTF. I did not come to DR to jack off. I keep calm and told her that it is not possible for me to leche by jacking off. She then gets mad and jumps up. She says that the full service does not mean that you can fuck her for a hour. She starts to go on and on about how black gringos are Mafioso. (Now she is pissing me off.) I keep calm and point to the empty condom on my dick. She refused to fuck me anymore, so I got dressed and went to the font desk. SHE ONLY FUCKED ME FOR 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I go to the girl up front and ask for the owner. I can't remember his name, but I want to talk to the boss. She told me the owner is not hear, but she could get the manager. I said ok, but get the manager RIGHT NOW. I walks to the back and comes out and said the manager will be with me in a minute. It was more like 10. The new manager comes out and I told him what happened and he said what did I pay for. I told him full service and showed him the menu. (You would think that he never saw the menu before.) He started to defend the girl and I told the girl to check her log. I knew that it had not even been an hour yet. The girl said it had been 40 minutes since she took my money. He starts to say that most guys don't take the full hour, but I stop him in his tracks on this one. I pointed out to him how long it took him to come out here and reminded him that the girl had left the room to get lube. It would be different if I did get one leche, but I only got 15 minutes of fucking and she stopped.

We went back in forth for a few and I kept pointing out to him that I met the owner. The owner told me that if there was ever a problem, you could come to him. I insisted that he call the owner. We continuted to go back and forth for a few, then he said he needed to go to the back. I am really mad at this point. He is in the back for a good 10 minutes before I tell the girl to get him. She goes back and comes back to the front and tell me there in nothing they could do. WTF. I tell her to get the manager now. He should be man enough to tell me this himself. He hesitates and goes to the back. The manager comes out and starts to tell me that my money is gone. I told him that I paid the register, not the girl. He claimed that he could not give me my money but offered me another chica.

WTF. Could anybody actually fuck after arguing with a club all this time? I told him I only wanted my money now. I paid for 1 hour full service and the clud did not deliver. He started to talk in circles again and at this point I said, "My Money. Si or No!" He said no.

I remembered that I was in a foreign country and left before I did something that I would regret.

Thanks

What really pissed me off is the price. I paid 2500 pesos and if the girl does not perform, I am SOL? On top of it, I was required to PAY UP FRONT!!!!! I might as well deal with a free lancer. I would have still had my pesos, if this was a free lancer.

The offer for another girl only came after a long argument. But this is not K-mart, where I could just exchange a defective item. I chose a girl and she chose not to perform the task. FULL SERVICE IS FULL SERVICE! I AT LEAST GET ONE LECHE!!!! If it take 2 minutes, it takes 2 minutes. If it takes the full hour, it takes the full hour.

CMP also offers two hours full service. If a girl can't even perform for the one hour session, what would she do in two????

BTW. They also have a 1500 pesos, one hour massage. FUCK THAT!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Thanks for posting this. It's the kind of warning guys need to see. For me the manager's behavior was more the problem than the chicas. We know how the chicas can be and they are transient anyway. If I were you I would go back to find the owner and give him the chance to make things right. As you said, you have enjoyed the place in the past and you felt the owner was OK.
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

I remembered that I was in a foreign country and left before I did something that I would regret.
    Smart thing. It's not worth getting your ass kicked or ending up in a Dominican jail over $65.

You did something that's going to be much more effective, you put it up here and now this whole network knows that they're ripping people off. I'm sure that an ISOC boycott will be felt much worse than anything you could have done on-site.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Does this woman have a name and do you have a pic?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    Smart thing. It's not worth getting your ass kicked or ending up in a Dominican jail over $65.

You did something that's going to be much more effective, you put it up here and now this whole network knows that they're ripping people off. I'm sure that an ISOC boycott will be felt much worse than anything you could have done on-site.
    This is true.

I pretty much got it in my head that DR they'll never give a refund. It's like those hood stores in the US--No Returns/No Refunds--Exchange Only.

True it's hard to get your mojo back after all that bullshit back and forth. I probably would have tried him on his word for the replacement chica just to get someone else to work for a change since the first chica didn't wanna work and the manager didn't seem to be working.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Sorry to hear about your problem, but you're just banging your head against the wall if you expect to complain and get results in the D.R. In fact, there's even less chance here than somewhere like Passions, where the girls are at least nominally employed by the place. Menus or not, I'm pretty sure at CMP that these girls are strictly outside contractors who get the use of the facility in return for the management taking a cut of whatever the girls manage to score.

Any idea of customer satisfaction is completely foreign to the dominican mentality. Their one thought is 'how can I get this pain in the ass gringo out of my hair as soon as possible so I can go back to whatever the hell I was doing before'. It's happened to all of us - just your turn to get phucked this time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Sorry to here that happen to you... Here is where you fucked up though.

"I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. "

They probably left her alone you get the vibe from the chica even in the casa.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,991 Times in 444 Posts

Sorry to hear about this. I walked inside CMP last week to see whats up. Friday around 9 pm. place was empty and the menu was a joke. ambiance sucked. Thanks for posting. it's funny cause the game the bitch played is common. I met a chick that i took out of classicos, fucked her for about 20 minutes when she started telling me her pussy hurts and that i should "jerk off on her stomach" . The way I see it the PROS def beat the CONS in Sosua, so we learn to forget and move on.

but the nerve of that whore and her manager smh

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GREEKFREAK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,340 Times in 1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problem, but you're just banging your head against the wall if you expect to complain and get results in the D.R. Any idea of customer satisfaction is completely foreign to the dominican mentality. Their one thought is 'how can I get this pain in the ass gringo out of my hair as soon as possible so I can go back to whatever the hell I was doing before'. It's happened to all of us - just your turn to get phucked this time.
    This is the main reason I have never ventured into a business arrangements here in 6 yrs. I have the means to forget what I could loss, but time is more valuable to me...
    “I don’t know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to steviewonder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

It was just that John Holmes 20" dick of yours she couldn't handle
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Does this woman have a name and do you have a pic?
    Unfortunately, I did not have my camara on me because it was charging. By the time I got back to my room to write this, I already forgot the chicas name. I think it began with a C.

But as it was stated above, what really pissed me off was the behavior of the manager. I think Rick might know the owner, so I will see if Rick knows any contact info on him. I might also try to stop by during the day to see if the owner is there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Sorry to hear about your problem, but you're just banging your head against the wall if you expect to complain and get results in the D.R. In fact, there's even less chance here than somewhere like Passions, where the girls are at least nominally employed by the place. Menus or not, I'm pretty sure at CMP that these girls are strictly outside contractors who get the use of the facility in return for the management taking a cut of whatever the girls manage to score.

Any idea of customer satisfaction is completely foreign to the dominican mentality. Their one thought is 'how can I get this pain in the ass gringo out of my hair as soon as possible so I can go back to whatever the hell I was doing before'. It's happened to all of us - just your turn to get phucked this time.
    I agree totally on the mentality of most Dominicans in Sosua. But from what I have heard about Passions and Peter, I could not see this senario happening there. When you have a girl onsite, I never heard of a chica not WORKING for the alloted time. They know that they can be fired over this. Most of the problems that I hear about in Passions is when you take a girl out and she is too tired to work. Even then, the chica does not want you to take her back to Peter, because she knows that she is in trouble. I have heard of mixed results when you complain about a chica you took out of Passions. BUT, I am certain that if a chica gets too many complaints, Peter will fire the girl.

In my case, I am not even sure the girl was actually in trouble with the manager. If the girls in CMP have no consequences from the place, you might as well deal with a free lancer. It would be cheaper and I would not pay in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Sorry to here that happen to you... Here is where you fucked up though.

"I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. "

They probably left her alone you get the vibe from the chica even in the casa.
    In retrospect, you are right. I did spend enough time to make sure that she did not seem tired. She seemed cool, but maybe if I taked to her more, I would have seen that she is a lazy hoe.

I am back happy this morning. Got a chica in my bed that knows how to take dick and does not mind it RAW. Just what I needed.

Thanks

what did she look like? i was there a couple weeks ago and would love to know which one it was. ill be in the DR in next couple weeks and dont want to pic this chica. There are 2 sisters there and they were cool but a couple of the other ones looked suspect.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tony the tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tony the tiger View Post
    what did she look like? i was there a couple weeks ago and would love to know which one it was. ill be in the DR in next couple weeks and dont want to pic this chica. There are 2 sisters there and they were cool but a couple of the other ones looked suspect.
    A light chica with freckles and braces. Not quite flaca, but not a big butt chica either.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just talked to Rick about CMP. The owner that I met in the past was Carlos. He is no longer part owner and but is still involved in a different capacity. The new owner is an ex-detective from New Orleans. Don't know him, but he needs to check on his management.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Half of Sosua has probably worked in CMP at some point, so most of the girls that are in there are outside contractors. You will see almost every chica in that place in Classico at around 1am. The chica you fucked in there would have been a dud if you would have fucked her outside of there. That 15 minute bullshit is a part of her hustle. I'm sure she does this when she fucks guys outside of CMP.

With that being said, I would have been more angry with management than the girl. They have a revolving door full of girls that work in that place. Girls like her will and can always be replaced. There are more consequences to having a angry customer. You probably have a bunch of guys on here alone, that will probably not use their services because of this one incident. That is a problem in DR. Many don't understand how to run a business correctly.

I frequently go to CMP when I am there. I have only fucked one chica in there and I had a good time with her. I fucked her the whole hour. But if it wasn't good and she tried to rip me off, I would expect that management would come to my defense. I guess not.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to damaja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Well last year almost everyone went there and used and abused the chicas and left without fucking them "Some members here know what I am talking about " Now its the chicas turn to fuck with us
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information