Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    What's that old saying? "A good friend is there to get you out of jail, a true friend is one that is sitting next to you in jail."
    I am glad I don't have any true friends, then. They sound like useless wankers. I have a few good friends. I'll stick with them, thanks.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have had the waste about 15 minutes in the bathroom with these broads in Blackbeards as well as Passions. But luckily few and far between. After one of these encounters, I had to think exactly like you and just take the loss before doing something that will cost me a few hundred dollars to get out of. Thanks for the heads up

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillyChooChoo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

I always pay as you go....there is only one place that I have ever run a tab...thats because they never charge me for all the drinks that I haVE BOUGHT.... OVER 30 YEARS OF HISTORY HERE ... when I get my drink I want the bill...then I pay it..
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citynights For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Bottom line...CMP is a piece of shit establishment. Irregardless of how you conduct your business there, you do so at your own risk.
    Lick 'em good. Fuck 'em hard. Leave 'em breathless!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

your not the only one ive heard bad things about this place from. i will definetly skip this place for my next trip and for the future. we have the money we have the power. i wish there was some way we could have some sort of "number ring" of girls that give good service

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kinglamar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

This is F'd up DQ....They have upgraded their talent, but it's not worth the hassle for the price of admission!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

I decided to give this thread a bump. YES, I do hold a grudge.

The first 88 posts are in response to my bad experience. Dafishguy had a worse experience in CMP, starting at post #89.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post

The first 88 posts are in response to my bad experience. Dafishguy had a worse experience in CMP, starting at post #89.
    Tell 'em why you mad....hahahaha...but I understand.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Im glad you bumped this thread. I almost forgot what happen there. Im not even going to look in there direction and make sure the people Im with knows what happen there, so they wont go.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tonight, I decided to stop by CMP. I usually go to Passions once a trip, but I had not stopped by to see Peter's crop this trip. In recent trips, I had been in CMP more and noticed the quality has improved. I also met the owner once and he seemed like a nice guy. (Forgot his name.)

So I go into CMP about 9 and the place is not that lively. I walk to the back and only see a couple of interesting girls talking to one guy. I was walking to leave, until one chica caught my eye. I called her over and we sat down together. I see guys sitting with girl for a long time in CMP, but I did not want to waste too much of her time. I ask her how much for full service. She says 2500 pesos for 1 hour full service. She asked if I would like to see the menu, but I already knew what the menu said. I tried to talk her down, but she said that you have to pay the place and it is not up to her. (I heard in the past that the girls could negotiate, but I guess that is not the case anymore.) The next stop was going to be Passions, but this girl was not Passions Quality. I decided to go ahead. We went up front and I Paid 2500 pesos at the register up front.

When we get into the room, she tells me that she needs to get some lube, then leaves out. After a couple of minutes, I started looking at my cell for the time. I was just about to go to the front, when she came back. It took her a GOOD 10 minutes. I usually take a shower in Passions, but after waiting for her, I did not want to waste any more of my hour. Instead, the chica insisted on me taking a shower. (No problema. This is my norm anyway.) I go into the shower, but she does not follow. I keep it quick and am done in 5 minutes. I ask her about a shower for her, but she said that she just had one earlier. (WTF.) She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs. I go down to her pussy for an inspection. I smell and the pussy is fresh. (Ok. No problem then.) I start eating her and she is loving this.

Next I take of the rest of her clothes. I look down at my dick for reciperation, but she REACHES FOR MY CONDOMS! I go ahead and put the condom on, but I skip the covered blow. (No es bueno para mi.) I hit it in a few position. She needed no lube at all. (I know how to eat a pussy right.) I switch positions a couple of times and I end up on top. I am in the pussy hard and she is loving this. She starts to shake hard and I knew she was coming.

I paused so she could catch her breath. She gently pushes me to the side. It was getting a little warm in the room. She started jacking at my dick, but I was patient to let her recover. I started to put it in again, but SHE PUSHED ME OFF! She pointed down at her stomach and said that I could jack my dick and cum on her chest. WTF. I did not come to DR to jack off. I keep calm and told her that it is not possible for me to leche by jacking off. She then gets mad and jumps up. She says that the full service does not mean that you can fuck her for a hour. She starts to go on and on about how black gringos are Mafioso. (Now she is pissing me off.) I keep calm and point to the empty condom on my dick. She refused to fuck me anymore, so I got dressed and went to the font desk. SHE ONLY FUCKED ME FOR 15 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Clearly you've been scammed, man

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spaniard For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spaniard View Post
    Clearly you've been scammed, man
    Heh heh.... just wake up?
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,936 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Heh heh.... just wake up?
    He has Necrothreadia.
    Pac-man aka Panocha Villa

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pac-Man For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread Information