Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then at the same time shame on them for letting guys touch theyr pussy's and tits and kiss them for nothing.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vewdew View Post
    Well last year almost everyone went there and used and abused the chicas and left without fucking them "Some members here know what I am talking about " Now its the chicas turn to fuck with us
    Actually, first few times I went in there (around the time it first opened), it was quite the opposite - for me and often my buddies too. You could barely even get up to the bar to order a drink before one or more chicas would be accosting you - throwing themselves on you, rubbing against you, etc., all in an obvious effort to get a quick trigger pull. It was only after they saw I wouldn't fall for this bullshit that they laid off some on subsequent visits. Never did end up sessioning there, and no regrets.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to getrhythm For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damaja View Post
    Half of Sosua has probably worked in CMP at some point, so most of the girls that are in there are outside contractors. You will see almost every chica in that place in Classico at around 1am. The chica you fucked in there would have been a dud if you would have fucked her outside of there. That 15 minute bullshit is a part of her hustle. I'm sure she does this when she fucks guys outside of CMP.

With that being said, I would have been more angry with management than the girl. They have a revolving door full of girls that work in that place. Girls like her will and can always be replaced. There are more consequences to having a angry customer. You probably have a bunch of guys on here alone, that will probably not use their services because of this one incident. That is a problem in DR. Many don't understand how to run a business correctly.

I frequently go to CMP when I am there. I have only fucked one chica in there and I had a good time with her. I fucked her the whole hour. But if it wasn't good and she tried to rip me off, I would expect that management would come to my defense. I guess not.
    Good post.
    but you are correct, Dominican Management will NEVER come to your(the tourist Gringo's) defense in the DR. Only in perhaps High End Hotels in the La Capital and thats because they had extensive Training, but places like Sosua, you can forget it. Its not in the Dominican Mindset. Like someone just posted before , if you could SEE inside their Little Peanut brains as you are standing in front of them trying to explain your dissatisfaction & giving "constructive criticizm" ... all you would see is "how do i get RID of this Gringo? , so I can go BACK to jerking off in the back" thats exactly what you would see in those little brains of theirs.

Its SO bad, that if I have a BAD meal at a Restaurant, which is run by Dominicans, I DONT even complain , I just DONT go there , ever again.. there is absol no recourse with Dominicas,they just dont get it nor give a shit.
    In some of my earlier posts, 2 places I blasted, months later.. CLOSED... that aint no coicidence. if they fuckin you, they fucking everybody, and the slower business gets, the more they try to hustle you.

CMP sounds like they are already getting Desperate..you cant charge HIGH end Prices, and give STREET puta Service..
    I give them 6 months, just my personal .02

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by getrhythm View Post
    Actually, first few times I went in there (around the time it first opened), it was quite the opposite - for me and often my buddies too. You could barely even get up to the bar to order a drink before one or more chicas would be accosting you - throwing themselves on you, rubbing against you, etc., all in an obvious effort to get a quick trigger pull. It was only after they saw I wouldn't fall for this bullshit that they laid off some on subsequent visits. Never did end up sessioning there, and no regrets.

Yeah it was like that, soon you went in you got swarmed by them, I never did session with any of them either, We went there and had a few drinks some fun with them and left.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    Good post.
    but you are correct, Dominican Management will NEVER come to your(the tourist Gringo's) defense in the DR. Only in perhaps High End Hotels in the La Capital and thats because they had extensive Training, but places like Sosua, you can forget it. Its not in the Dominican Mindset. Like someone just posted before , if you could SEE inside their Little Peanut brains as you are standing in front of them trying to explain your dissatisfaction & giving "constructive criticizm" ... all you would see is "how do i get RID of this Gringo? , so I can go BACK to jerking off in the back" thats exactly what you would see in those little brains of theirs.

Its SO bad, that if I have a BAD meal at a Restaurant, which is run by Dominicans, I DONT even complain , I just DONT go there , ever again.. there is absol no recourse with Dominicas,they just dont get it nor give a shit.
    In some of my earlier posts, 2 places I blasted, months later.. CLOSED... that aint no coicidence. if they fuckin you, they fucking everybody, and the slower business gets, the more they try to hustle you.

CMP sounds like they are already getting Desperate..you cant charge HIGH end Prices, and give STREET puta Service..
    I give them 6 months, just my personal .02

Yeah but most of them places are not run by Dominican management, Passions Italian and Dominican Peter and his wife, CMP was a Spanish guy and I forgot the second one, now looks like its an American running the joint.

Its the the nature of the beast I guess they want the money they dont care you if you never comeback, there will be lots more costumers, wrong way of thinking but its reality.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

But then at the same time shame on them for letting guys touch theyr pussy's and tits and kiss them for nothing.
    Oh Man! I can't count the Pum-Pum's I've explored digitally, asses I've squoze and smacked and the tetas I've fondled, squoze and licked at these Chicas' insistance without giving them a peso. It's like the food samples at Costco. You only pay if you want t buy 100 pounds of the sampled product. Some do and that makes it all worth it to the sellers. Free samples is just another marketing tool.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Oh Man! I can't count the Pum-Pum's I've explored digitally, asses I've squoze and smacked and the tetas I've fondled, squoze and licked at these Chicas' insistance without giving them a peso. It's like the food samples at Costco. You only pay if you want t buy 100 pounds of the sampled product. Some do and that makes it all worth it to the sellers. Free samples is just another marketing tool.
    Like the man says..... "No one will ever miss a slice off the Roast!"
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Well last year almost everyone went there and used and abused the chicas and left without fucking them "Some members here know what I am talking about " Now its the chicas turn to fuck with us
    I know I did!
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    I did not come to DR to jack off.
    dquick, I'm sorry this happened to you, but I love that line! It should be on a t-shirt or something.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    You cheap bastard.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

And I would not do that. Even though I know exactly what you are talking about. It is not right to take up too much of a chicas time and not session with her. Whether it is CMP or out on the strip.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And I would not do that. Even though I know exactly what you are talking about. It is not right to take up too much of a chicas time and not session with her. Whether it is CMP or out on the strip.
    Too fucking bad. Let me tell you about a chica named Gabby that took the time to talk to us. The three of us took her and her two cousins back to the hotel for the week and they came back again and again and made well over 1,000,000 pesos each for the next three years.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    You cheap bastard.
    greydread, that's Jimmy's highest compliment!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    greydread, that's Jimmy's highest compliment!
    And my biggest insult is

drumroll....

"he is a very nice guy"

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

While I tend to agree with you in theory....uhhh.....didn't the same just sort of happen to you in reverse? How much of your time was wasted on this whole incident? Certainly more than you had planned, I'm sure.

If they will let you test the waters before taking the big plunge, why not reap the benefits? We all get the shitty session from time to time. It's only fair in my book.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think it's OK not to session with her if you tip her decently, which I did.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Too fucking bad. Let me tell you about a chica named Gabby that took the time to talk to us. The three of us took her and her two cousins back to the hotel for the week and they came back again and again and made well over 1,000,000 pesos each for the next three years.
    Exactly!!!!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    I think it's OK not to session with her if you tip her decently, which I did.
    So when you are looking for a job, do you go on more than one interview? Do you get something if you aren't hired?

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

Most of the time when I go in CMP there are 8 or more chicas doing nothing. So if you buy them a beer and fuck around with them, doing whatever, you are certainly not keeping them from making pesos with another client because there are no other clients. In that case, who gives a fuck? And since you are not paying them if they don't want to fuck around with you they are under no obligation to do so. I go there to have fun. If I don't have fun I leave. Sometimes people just want to make this shit way more complicated then necessary.
    Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Some one kissed those Skank ass whores? I was in and out of that place in less than a minute. Their whores were stank and the place stank. I cant imagine anyone kissing those bitches, but we have all kinds in this game. The place is so nasty I couldnt feel comfortable drinking a beer.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information