Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So when you are looking for a job, do you go on more than one interview? Do you get something if you aren't hired?
    Read the thread. This is about a girl letting you fondle, squeeze, finger, etc her in every orofice and me expressing my appreciation. I've never been fondled on a job interview.

Do I HAVE to pay her? No. Bu it's the decent thing to do. I realize that you've never parted with a dollar that you didn't have to, but I think some people understand the concept.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Read the thread. This is about a girl letting you fondle, squeeze, finger, etc her in every orofice and me expressing my appreciation. I've never been fondled on a job interview.

Do I HAVE to pay her? No. Bu it's the decent thing to do. I realize that you've never parted with a dollar that you didn't have to, but I think some people understand the concept.
    Well if she didn't let you touch her, would you salida her to find out that she was a dead fish. I spent more money on mongering than you ever did. Don't confuse cheap with being a mark or sucker. I bet you make it rain as well because that is that right thing to do.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,159 Times in 5,854 Posts

That's why other places have got 15 minutes pay options (Brazil - 1 real per minute), 20 minutes (Ecuador - $8 or $30 per hour) etc. Next time, offer 300 peso for a 15 minutes try ride. Again, I follow my rule everywhere now and tell every girl 'Yo no voy a pagar adelante'
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 83,174 Times in 8,333 Posts

I was in there the other night and, surprisingly, the talent level was the best it has ever been. That is not to say it was great by any means. In the past, for the most part, you are right. Those chicas were all skanks.
    Enjoy it while you can.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Seville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Well if she didn't let you touch her, would you salida her to find out that she was a dead fish. I spent more money on mongering than you ever did. Don't confuse cheap with being a mark or sucker. I bet you make it rain as well because that is that right thing to do.
    You can "interview" a chica without fingering her and sucking on her titties.

I'm certainly not for giving chicks money for nothing but trying to paint TC as a "money thrower" cuz he gave a chick a couple pesos for going to town on her for a half hour is bs.

Now if the "interview" was like interviews go in the bars or at LP (new or old) or BB, she gets nothing, but TC made it clear it was plenty more than that.

Some of the shit guys can disagree on never ceases to amaze me.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Some one kissed those Skank ass whores? I was in and out of that place in less than a minute. Their whores were stank and the place stank. I cant imagine anyone kissing those bitches, but we have all kinds in this game. The place is so nasty I couldnt feel comfortable drinking a beer.
    I was there in feb it didnt seem that bad the back was pretty cool. It didnt feel that bad and I have been to some real hole in the walls.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    You can "interview" a chica without fingering her and sucking on her titties.

I'm certainly not for giving chicks money for nothing but trying to paint TC as a "money thrower" cuz he gave a chick a couple pesos for going to town on her for a half hour is bs.

Now if the "interview" was like interviews go in the bars or at LP (new or old) or BB, she gets nothing, but TC made it clear it was plenty more than that.

Some of the shit guys can disagree on never ceases to amaze me.

I see your back in full force!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

I was in there a couple weeks ago with Rick and Sidney. When the freaky chica came up to me to give me a hug, she smelled like dick so bad, I fucking gagged! Warned Rick, but she was next to him, and he gagged too!

I'm not talking B.O., she fucking reeked like dick!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,235 Times in 2,615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I was in there a couple weeks ago with Rick and Sidney. When the freaky chica came up to me to give me a hug, she smelled like dick so bad, I fucking gagged! Warned Rick, but she was next to him, and he gagged too!

I'm not talking B.O., she fucking reeked like dick!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jose1234 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

CMP I have heard of guy getting a BJ at the bar not that I have witnessed such a thing

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I see your back in full force!
    At my own risk. I'm sure Jimmy will come on and respond that at some skank spot in Jersey he fingers the strippers and gives them nothing and that proves TC was a sucker which will then cause me to question why i even bothered in the first place!!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

At my own risk. I'm sure Jimmy will come on and respond that at some skank spot in Jersey he fingers the strippers and gives them nothing and that proves TC was a sucker which will then cause me to question why i even bothered in the first place!!
    Hey, hey, you leave my skank spots in Jersey alone!!

At least until you come visit and have a beer. First one's on me.
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are right. If you touch you should pay. I am just a cheap fuck.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damaja View Post
    Half of Sosua has probably worked in CMP at some point, so most of the girls that are in there are outside contractors. You will see almost every chica in that place in Classico at around 1am. The chica you fucked in there would have been a dud if you would have fucked her outside of there. That 15 minute bullshit is a part of her hustle. I'm sure she does this when she fucks guys outside of CMP.

With that being said, I would have been more angry with management than the girl. They have a revolving door full of girls that work in that place. Girls like her will and can always be replaced. There are more consequences to having a angry customer. You probably have a bunch of guys on here alone, that will probably not use their services because of this one incident. That is a problem in DR. Many don't understand how to run a business correctly.

I frequently go to CMP when I am there. I have only fucked one chica in there and I had a good time with her. I fucked her the whole hour. But if it wasn't good and she tried to rip me off, I would expect that management would come to my defense. I guess not.
    I've read of mostly negative things about CMP on this board and so I have never gone there.

I prefer to pull free-lancers from the strip. Hundreds to chose from and I pay them after the deed is done. 99% of the time I've had no problems.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

In my own defense, I never finger any hoes until I bring them back to my room and even then, I finger very few, maybe one out of 50 or 60.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

cmp is a good place to watch some nasty girls and get stinky finger . and yes you can find a diamond once in a while

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So I was thinking and thinking and thinking. I think from today to the day I turn 70, if I live that long, I will spend about $500,000 on mongering and related items such as hotels and airfare. maybe I grab a few dancers here and there but over the next 20 years, they may get $200,000 of that pot, mostly money but activities and food as well.

Some of you may say where did I get that number but its estimated and may be more. Now if you add in the 25 B o d and higher, we may have over $12,000,000.

I am not getting on a plane for fun nor am i staying in some hotel for the hell of it. Its because of the hoes.

We as a whole, may spend a billion dollars on hoeing and related items so if a few hoes get molested and walk away with nothing, its because they didn't pass muster!

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,941 Times in 691 Posts

I was there a few weeks ago. I actually did one right there. It was great. Shame on me...

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to adios For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Maybe it's just me, and I haven't gone there often, but when I have I have enjoyed myself, I actually like their set-up, the way the pool area is with the outside bar, and then the other inside area. I have seen a few there that I think would have done the job, but to be fair I have never taken anything from there at least up till this point. But I am more the type of guy that goes in those places just to check them out have a beer, maybe go with a few of the guys and just enjoy the time, normally not looking to session when I am there, I always feel I can find something better for a better price with a free lancer. Not really a big fan of set prices, I actually enjoy the give and take of negotiating a bit, and if it doesn't work out moving on to the next one.

Actually if everytime we had a bad experience with a place we boycotted that place, we would run out of places to go real quick. If when a guy met a chica in Classicos and was un satisfied and then said I will never go back there again, he in my opinion is defeating the purpose, you can have a bad experience anywhere. There are guys who have had bad experiences at Passions and were unsatisfied with Peter's response, albeit that is a rare thing but it has happened. I can remember threads started just like this about there, and guys cussing him out on the site saying they would never go back, but the majority realize that particular situation could have been nothing more than an aberration as opposed to a trend. We here generally take the mongers side of a story (without questioning it), mainly because he's the one telling it, but often times there are two or maybe even three sides to a story. Not saying that's the case here,........... just saying.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

In my own defense, I never finger any hoes until I bring them back to my room and even then, I finger very few, maybe one out of 50 or 60.
    I've fingered a few chicas in Sosua but they pushed my hand away, like they were too sensitive or something. They just wanted to take dick....................so I gave it to them.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information