Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,628 Posts

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyTio View Post
    cmp is a good place to watch some nasty girls and get stinky finger . and yes you can find a diamond once in a while
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTio View Post
    CMP I have heard of guy getting a BJ at the bar not that I have witnessed such a thing

MyTio, you are on a roll today .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DASBOOTY For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 Times in 2,070 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Well if she didn't let you touch her, would you salida her to find out that she was a dead fish. I spent more money on mongering than you ever did. Don't confuse cheap with being a mark or sucker. I bet you make it rain as well because that is that right thing to do.
    Sigh. Let's try to take these one at a time.

I read your first question several times, and I have no idea what you are asking or why it's relevant to this conversation. I simply tipped a girl that I fondled profusely. I didn't salida her, because the price was NOT worth it to me. I don't salida every girl in the world that doesn't let me fondle her. And most people would consider standing firm on your price as the OPPOSITE of being a sucker, but you're not most people.

I'm not sure how you know or claim to know how much money I've spent on mongering, since I have no idea how much you have spent, but bragging about how much money you spent seems to be the OPPOSITE of accusing others of being a mark or a sucker. I do know that you and I have different definitions of the word mongering. To me, it involves sex. To you, going to the movies with a girl counts as mongering, so we would be counting apples and oranges. Well, you would. I wouldn't be counting because I simply don't care how much anyone else spends.

And I've never "made it rain" (although I've enjoyed watching it!) I don't know what I've ever said or done to make you think so, but you have never been very good at grasping the concept of middle ground. You view the world in extremes. Girls are either spinners or fat. Guys either spend as little as you or they are suckers.

And finally, I don't know how anyone would confuse being cheap with being a mark or sucker. They are polar opposites, and I'm proud to be neither extreme, safely in the middle, beyond the imagination of my favorite mod.
    One for the dick and one for the balls!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    You can "interview" a chica without fingering her and sucking on her titties.

I'm certainly not for giving chicks money for nothing but trying to paint TC as a "money thrower" cuz he gave a chick a couple pesos for going to town on her for a half hour is bs.

Now if the "interview" was like interviews go in the bars or at LP (new or old) or BB, she gets nothing, but TC made it clear it was plenty more than that.

Some of the shit guys can disagree on never ceases to amaze me.
    Juan, no one in their right mind would consider voluntarily giving a person a tip for service way above and beyond the call as the sign of being a money thrower. Others, however.....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    At my own risk. I'm sure Jimmy will come on and respond that at some skank spot in Jersey he fingers the strippers and gives them nothing and that proves TC was a sucker which will then cause me to question why i even bothered in the first place!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    So I go to the girl up front and ask for the owner. I can't remember his name, but I want to talk to the boss. She told me the owner is not hear, but she could get the manager. I said ok, but get the manager RIGHT NOW. I walks to the back and comes out and said the manager will be with me in a minute. It was more like 10. The new manager comes out and I told him what happened and he said what did I pay for. I told him full service and showed him the menu. (You would think that he never saw the menu before.) He started to defend the girl and I told the girl to check her log. I knew that it had not even been an hour yet. The girl said it had been 40 minutes since she took my money. He starts to say that most guys don't take the full hour, but I stop him in his tracks on this one. I pointed out to him how long it took him to come out here and reminded him that the girl had left the room to get lube. It would be different if I did get one leche, but I only got 15 minutes of fucking and she stopped.

We went back in forth for a few and I kept pointing out to him that I met the owner. The owner told me that if there was ever a problem, you could come to him. I insisted that he call the owner. We continuted to go back and forth for a few, then he said he needed to go to the back. I am really mad at this point. He is in the back for a good 10 minutes before I tell the girl to get him. She goes back and comes back to the front and tell me there in nothing they could do. WTF. I tell her to get the manager now. He should be man enough to tell me this himself. He hesitates and goes to the back. The manager comes out and starts to tell me that my money is gone. I told him that I paid the register, not the girl. He claimed that he could not give me my money but offered me another chica.

WTF. Could anybody actually fuck after arguing with a club all this time? I told him I only wanted my money now. I paid for 1 hour full service and the clud did not deliver. He started to talk in circles again and at this point I said, "My Money. Si or No!" He said no.

I remembered that I was in a foreign country and left before I did something that I would regret
    And this is exactly what those secret service cats should have done. Accept their loss and walk away!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Most of the CMP girls are on FB check them there and bring them out for fun. They are DOWN!!! None the less glas you didn't get locked up and fuck CMP this is the 2nd problem I have seen on this board I shall not frequent and possibly be #3 nor should anyone else here.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    I was in there the other night and, surprisingly, the talent level was the best it has ever been. That is not to say it was great by any means. In the past, for the most part, you are right. Those chicas were all skanks.
    I've never been impressed with CMP talent and have visited it a couple of times. Each and every was pretty much a dismal event.

However, there can always be the hidden gem that occassionally shows up. I met this one at WB's a few trips ago and when it was time to go, I got her number. When she knew I was headed back to Sosua, she mentioned her and her friends (pictured) would be working CMP after 8pm that night.

I ventured there later in the evening, got her, and off we went. The session wasn't the best I've had, but it was worth another round.

(Nuri (in orange) and her friends from earlier in the day)

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I was in there a couple weeks ago with Rick and Sidney. When the freaky chica came up to me to give me a hug, she smelled like dick so bad, I fucking gagged! Warned Rick, but she was next to him, and he gagged too!

I'm not talking B.O., she fucking reeked like dick!

lr0sq8Og4x1r20l12o1_400.png

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I was in there a couple weeks ago with Rick and Sidney. When the freaky chica came up to me to give me a hug, she smelled like dick so bad, I fucking gagged! Warned Rick, but she was next to him, and he gagged too!

I'm not talking B.O., she fucking reeked like dick!
    You got a good nose, I personally would have no idea what dick would smell like, nor do I ever want to, on the other hand if you told me she smelled like pussy, I have smelled a few of them so I would be able to comprehend you. Even if you said ass, but ......dick
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    I was there in feb it didnt seem that bad the back was pretty cool. It didnt feel that bad and I have been to some real hole in the walls.
    I was there in July of last year, and I was repulsed by the creatures they had masquerading as women. It wasnt only me, I was the 1st one in, and afraid to make eye contact ( I didnt want to get bitten), I walked straight to the pool outside. I looked back and my friends, had left me hanging, they walked half way in and made a u turn. I had to go back through that gauntlet, being chased by the rooster, that happened to be the best looking thing there. They had, 3's and 4's at that time, so now, they upped their game and brought in a brand new crop of 5's and 6's?

All the beautiful women in the DR and you're going to sell me this inferior product? Either you're washing money or you're catering to man's inner demons, his ability to stick his dick in the gutter. There is a lot of money in the latter. We had this strip club in DC, that was very popular, called Foxy playground. Every stripper there was part of some circus act. They were either 400lbs, or could pull 3, 12oz beers out their pussy or could smoke cigarettes with their pussy. The place stayed packed. I could sit there and drink a beer, but CMP, hell no, that place is just Nassy!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I was there in July of last year, and I was repulsed by the creatures they had masquerading as women. It wasnt only me, I was the 1st one in, and afraid to make eye contact ( I didnt want to get bitten), I walked straight to the pool outside. I looked back and my friends, had left me hanging, they walked half way in and made a u turn. I had to go back through that gauntlet, being chased by the rooster, that happened to be the best looking thing there. They had, 3's and 4's at that time, so now, they upped their game and brought in a brand new crop of 5's and 6's?

All the beautiful women in the DR and you're going to sell me this inferior product? Either you're washing money or you're catering to man's inner demons, his ability to stick his dick in the gutter. There is a lot of money in the latter. We had this strip club in DC, that was very popular, called Foxy playground. Every stripper there was part of some circus act. They were either 400lbs, or could pull 3, 12oz beers out their pussy or could smoke cigarettes with heir pussy. The place stayed packed. I could sit there and drink a beer, but CMP, hell no, that place is just Nassy!

Wait you think CMP is nastier than FOXYs PLAYGROUND. lol Man you gotta lysol when you walk past foxy's lol

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Wait you think CMP is nastier than FOXYs PLAYGROUND. lol Man you gotta lysol when you walk past foxy's lol
    JA JA JA JA

I have to agree Foxy's playground was NASSYYYY only thing worst was Macombo Lounge
    I'm a Payer not a Player

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DMV View Post
    JA JA JA JA

I have to agree Foxy's playground was NASSYYYY only thing worst was Macombo Lounge
    I remember Macombo Lounge. I have buddy who loves everything ghetto. He's one of those privileged cats that always want's to hit the gully spots like he's got something to prove. He took me to Macombos one Sat night.

Now, keep in mind that I'm a Penthouse, Club 55, and Irving's veteran. So I know gully strip clubs. Macombos lounge on Georgia Ave. is probably the worst I've ever been to. Like the man said, it caters to one of the darkest places in a man's psyche.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I remember Macombo Lounge. I have buddy who loves everything ghetto. He's one of those privileged cats that always want's to hit the gully spots like he's got something to prove. He took me to Macombos one Sat night.

Now, keep in mind that I'm a Penthouse, Club 55, and Irving's veteran. So I know gully strip clubs. Macombos lounge on Georgia Ave. is probably the worst I've ever been to. Like the man said, it caters to one of the darkest places in a man's psyche.

Irving's, is that the spot that used to be on Penn ave in SE?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    Irving's, is that the spot that used to be on Penn ave in SE?
    Nah. Irving's was in Maryland. They used to change spots every so often. But one of my boys knew who to call to find out if it was open, and where it was located.

Irving's was real gully. All of the strippers were freelance. Meaning that all a ho had to do was show up and pay a nominal fee. Then they were allowed to come in and strip and give table dances (and a whole lot of other shit) for tips. The problem is that they rarely screened these hos. So a whole lot of them had no business at all stripping. Some beastly and hard-looking bitches up in there.

But every once in a while, some fine hos would show up to make some cash. And a lot of small time pimps would bring there hos to Irving's to hustle. A whole lot of parking lot mongering went on there.

I stopped going because one of my boys got into an argument with this knucklehead there one night. The whole thing escalated and became the very last (though not the first) barfight I've participated in. And instead of kicking out the combatants like normal club security would do, the ghetto ass bouncers at Irving's just pepper sprayed everyone in the immediate vicinity of the fight. There was so much of that shit in the air, that it became unbearable to be inside. And the whole club cleared out.

Not a proud moment in my life. But it is what it is. Haven't been back to Irving's since.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GREEKFREAK View Post
    Sorry to hear about this. I walked inside CMP last week to see whats up. Friday around 9 pm. place was empty and the menu was a joke. ambiance sucked. Thanks for posting. it's funny cause the game the bitch played is common. I met a chick that i took out of classicos, fucked her for about 20 minutes when she started telling me her pussy hurts and that i should "jerk off on her stomach" . The way I see it the PROS def beat the CONS in Sosua, so we learn to forget and move on.

but the nerve of that whore and her manager smh
    Those DR chicas want full price gor half a fuck.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    Those DR chicas want full price gor half a fuck.
    That's why they call it "tricking".

The object of selling sex isn't to see how much Pum-Pum they can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

The object of buying sex isn't to see how much money we can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PLEASURE.

So there you have it. Two people in a negotiation, each trying to get the best of the deal. Rarely do both break even. Occasionally one will be TRICKED.

How do I TRICK thee? Let me count the ways......

Punani on credit= TRICKED!

3 holes for 1 price= TRICKED!

3 nuts for 1 price= TRICKED!

1/2 fuck for 1 price= TRICKED!

Puta get "ill" during sex= TRICKED!

Puta leaves earlier than agreed= TRICKED!

Punani paid for up front (layaway plan)= TRICKED!

2 Putas for 1 price= TRICKED!

Renegotiation during sex= TRICKED!

Renegotiation after sex= TRICKED!

The "long game"= TRICKED!

The WU Novio= TRICKED!

The "Gringo Lotto"= TRICKED!

Please feel free to insert any "Tricked" scenarios I may have missed here.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post

The object of selling sex isn't to see how much Pum-Pum they can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PROFIT.

The object of buying sex isn't to see how much money we can give away. The OBJECT is to MAXIMIZE PLEASURE.

So there you have it. Two people in a negotiation, each trying to get the best of the deal. Rarely do both break even. Occasionally one will be TRICKED.

The WU Novio= TRICKED!

Well thats too much tricking for me. I prefer to be a John.(John is not my real name)

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post

The WU Novio= TRICKED!

Thats that DR bullshit.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    Thats that DR bullshit.
    Yup.

I've been a whole lot of places and never ran into the type of shit that Dominican Putas throw down. I first heard of the term "Chica Friendly" in the DR. I first heard the "stomache ache" excuse in the DR. I had my first "early exit" experience in the DR. I had my first "cell phone rings, she answers and has to go-it's-a-family-emergancy" experience in the DR. I first heard the "I couldn't make it/ call or otherwise contact you because my Primo/Brother/Father got shot in the neck/ Mother was deathly ill and I was at the hospital all night excuse in the DR.

Most of the bullshit that goes with the mongering game in the DR ONLY exists in the DR so why do I still go?

Because when you get a good one, you've got a good one.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information