Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Yup.

I've been a whole lot of places and never ran into the type of shit that Dominican Putas throw down. I first heard of the term "Chica Friendly" in the DR. I first heard the "stomache ache" excuse in the DR. I had my first "early exit" experience in the DR. I had my first "cell phone rings, she answers and has to go-it's-a-family-emergancy" experience in the DR. I first heard the "I couldn't make it/ call or otherwise contact you because my Primo/Brother/Father got shot in the neck/ Mother was deathly ill and I was at the hospital all night excuse in the DR.

Most of the bullshit that goes with the mongering game in the DR ONLY exists in the DR so why do I still go?

Because when you get a good one, you've got a good one.
    Amen Brother.
    But I cant get myself to go back to DR because they want too much for a ticket. The last time I check they wanted $580 for a round trip from jfk to pop. And that was a special price. I can do $500 or under. Plus I dont like the bullshit when it comes to fucking those DR chicas. I just book for Rio for $823. At $240 more for 5 times the fun.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    Amen Brother.
    But I cant get myself to go back to DR because they want too much for a ticket. The last time I check they wanted $580 for a round trip from jfk to pop. And that was a special price. I can do $500 or under. Plus I dont like the bullshit when it comes to fucking those DR chicas. I just book for Rio for $823. At $240 more for 5 times the fun.
    I dont understand with all the info on this board, why some of you are so stuck on these $580 fares to POP, and then complain about it too.
    Delta has $299 fares all OVER the place right departing as early as 5/19, direct flights to STI,
    .. for $280 u cant take a bus ? heck, Delta if Delta is treating you, stay in a nice Hotel and go sightseeing and have a nice meal & a chica , still under $ 280
    but saying you wont go to the DR cause the price on a ticket is too high ?
    I just dont see it. In fact fares are cheaper than ever before.
    just saying..

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeSmails View Post
    I dont understand with all the info on this board, why some of you are so stuck on these $580 fares to POP, and then complain about it too.
    Delta has $299 fares all OVER the place right departing as early as 5/19, direct flights to STI,
    .. for $280 u cant take a bus ? heck, Delta if Delta is treating you, stay in a nice Hotel and go sightseeing and have a nice meal & a chica , still under $ 280
    but saying you wont go to the DR cause the price on a ticket is too high ?
    I just dont see it. In fact fares are cheaper than ever before.
    just saying..
    I rather go straight to Sosua. I dont like doing alot of driving in DR, but thats just me. They drive too crazy.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Amen Brother.
    Dude. Please tell me how to get a flight to Rio for $823. I've been pricing tickets to Rio for a while now. The cheapest I ever come up with is $1k and higher. For $823, that will be my birthday trip this year.

As for the DR, the last ticket I bought was $386rt on Delta. And the one before that was $374rt on Copa. I rarely pay more than that to get to the DR.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Dude. Please tell me how to get a flight to Rio for $823. I've been pricing tickets to Rio for a while now. The cheapest I ever come up with is $1k and higher. For $823, that will be my birthday trip this year.

As for the DR, the last ticket I bought was $386rt on Delta. And the one before that was $374rt on Copa. I rarely pay more than that to get to the DR.
    Book Rio flight using
    brazilianexpress.com

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks

jjeeezzz I really want to go to brazil. It would be nice to hear an updated report when you get back

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe12300 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Book Rio flight using
    brazilianexpress.com
    That is one great f'ing site. They've got JFK-GIG flights for $713 R/T. Dulles is $100 more. You've got me thinkin.....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joe12300 View Post
    jjeeezzz I really want to go to brazil. It would be nice to hear an updated report when you get back
    I will post a report in the Brazil section. With pics ofcourse.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,497 Times in 634 Posts

AVOID CMP at ALL costs!

Avoid CMP at all costs.

Be it bill padding or assualt and battery. More to come about this story but I am suing them for 1,000,000 pesos. Court case coming next week. Once it is decided, I'll fill you all in.

Safe to say for now, stay the fuck out of CMP unless you like to pay more than double for your drinks or be physically assulted on your way out.

D'quick is right and stay tuned for the latest.

Rick

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Re: AVOID CMP at ALL costs!

Best of luck with your suit Rick. Hope you get you due justice my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    Avoid CMP at all costs.

Be it bill padding or assualt and battery. More to come about this story but I am suing them for 1,000,000 pesos. Court case coming next week. Once it is decided, I'll fill you all in.

Safe to say for now, stay the fuck out of CMP unless you like to pay more than double for your drinks or be physically assulted on your way out.

Rick

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

http://www.brazilianexpress.com/sear....aspx?id=18474

Holy Bunda flights are like 734 round trip from NYC during Sept. .

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,909 Times in 1,445 Posts

Avoid CMP at all costs.

Rick

Wish you luck Rick, you deserve winning it.
    Putas are like lottery tickets, sometimes you get a winner sometimes you get a loser.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vewdew For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Love It! Sue their Asses Off!

Avoid CMP at all costs.

Rick
    I've offended you.....goood

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Thumbs Down CMP(Carribean Men's Paradise) AVOID and BOYCOTT

DR injustice at its worst. Four of us attended Friday. We paid for 4 rounds, each round. After, I departed, Rick was presented with a ''padded bill'' for 580 pesos for 1 drink. He protested and attempted to leave. He was tackled from behind and beaten. Rick filed charges for A+B. Today Rick was arrested and sent to Policia National Prison for non-payment of an almost 6000 peso bill. Of course, this was a total fabrication! We waited 2 hours to meet with the Fiscal. Of course the anti-gringo judge made judgement for CMP.
    Last edited by Sidney; 07-25-2012 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Re: CMP(Carribean Men's Paradise) AVOID and BOYCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    DR injustice at its worst. Four of us attended Friday. We paid for 4 rounds, each round. After, I departed, Rick was presented with a ''padded bill'' for 580 pesos for 1 drink. He protested and attempted to leave. He was tackled from behind and beaten. Rick filed charges for A+B. Today Rick was arrested and sent to Policia National Prison for non-payment of an almost 6000 peso bill. Of course, this was a total fabrication! We waited 2 hours to meet with the Fiscal. Of course the anti-gringo judge made judgement for CMP(mafioso?).
    wow..are they getting that thirsty in sosua?
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Unbelievable! What is the current status of Rick??? Or prognosis on getting out???

I too hope that he has as much help as he always gives to get out of his mess.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,497 Times in 634 Posts

Just a little more to the story before my court date. Today, I was arrested for apperantly not paying my bar bill. I was there with 3 other people to show them what CMP was all about. Two of them are still here and one was available and came with me to tell the fiscal that the last thing I did before leaving was to pay my bill (180 pesos). I guess they don't want to hear the truth here.

I must have had one hell of a great time the hour I was there because today they presented me with a bar bill for $5,700 pesos. Like Joey, I had no choice but to pay it. It's strange how this bill magically appeared after they were served with my papers.

I highly suggest that people avoid this place as the people there are desperate and will do anything to get your money. There is Passions where I have never been treated with anything but respect and soon, a new place will be opening called Hollywood Nights. I know the new owner and he is a stand up guy.

I will NEVER enter CMP again and I highly suggest anyone else who is contemplating going there, be prepared for some bullshit.

What a friggin day!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,480 Times in 657 Posts

And the hits just keep on coming...

At this rate, I would be of the mind to boycott not just CMP, but the D.R. in general.

Hope Rick is doing all right and that anyone on the ground lends him the same sort of assistance he would no doubt do for us.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

I believe CMP is one of the few Dominican owned/operated establishments many frequent. Correct me if I'm wrong. I was hoping the truth would work on Rick's behalf after reading his post about his scheduled day in court.

This is the type of shit that will soon have anyone that's familiar with Sosua boycotting everything that's not gringo owned and managed.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

The more I read of the shit going on down in sosua the better BB looks to me

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information