Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 40,590 Times in 5,066 Posts

Re: CMP(Carribean Men's Paradise) AVOID and BOYCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    between the Chica pulling scams and then a business like CMP pulling this scam.....
    makes you think twice about going to the DR......

who really needs this chit when on vacation...........really......
    and go where instead?

(wait for it...)

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to deezl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i'm in for the boycott, i won't even piss on them .

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Desiguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa View Post
    Ownership needs to apologize to Rick and advertise a new customer friendly policy.
    There ain't enough apologizing in the world that would make me change my mind. Once this shit starts, it never gets better. I've never stepped foot in the place and, being made aware of this, I won't. There seems to be alot of desperation there, particularly on the North Coast, and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues to grow.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    ... shit don't sound too cool in the DR lately
    Sosua isn't the DR. And that little stretch of Pedro Clisante isn't Sosua.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the same fiscal that was involved in the joey bk case ? he might have acquired a taste for gringo pesos not good

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Sosua isn't the DR. And that little stretch of Pedro Clisante isn't Sosua.
    It isn't just in Sosua, believe me. I have had my own story to tell for some time now, but I'm waiting to get final resolution on it before I share the details.

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyTio View Post
    Is this the same fiscal that was involved in the joey bk case ? he might have acquired a taste for gringo pesos not good
    ya think ?

Rick,
    I'm very sorry this happened to you, esp since you go out of your way to help so many new guys, which only helps the business overall in Sosua.. This is very disaturbing that you got treated this way..

but the obvious question.. Do you think you may have been targeted since you tried to help out Joey ? Not sure if there is any connect the dots here..
    But it just seems like an odd coincidence that they picked you to run this scam on, and so soon after the other incident . Has anyone else in there had this kind of experience in CMP lately.. ?

As to boycotting them. Im certainly all in on that one as well, and will make sure to tell everyone I meet on the ground to avoid the place like the Plague.
    Hope you get your pound of flesh out of them & teach them a lesson... and best of luck to you..

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Mad Re: CMP(Carribean Men's Paradise) AVOID and BOYCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    DR injustice at its worst. Four of us attended Friday. We paid for 4 rounds, each round. After, I departed, Rick was presented with a ''padded bill'' for 580 pesos for 1 drink. He protested and attempted to leave. He was tackled from behind and beaten. Rick filed charges for A+B. Today Rick was arrested and sent to Policia National Prison for non-payment of an almost 6000 peso bill. Of course, this was a total fabrication! We waited 2 hours to meet with the Fiscal. Of course the anti-gringo judge made judgement for CMP.
    Rick drove from the prison to the Fiscal. A retarded PN sat in the front seat with his loaded shotgun aimed at Rick!
    Last edited by Sidney; 07-25-2012 at 04:33 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Re: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I fess up, shoot me, I just got back from breaking the boycott

I read this earlier but had to visit CMP as this really ugly CMP chica left her Blackberry in my apt yesterday morning.

Can you imagine how a hoe survives without her cellphone for 36 hours?

Mind you her leaving her phone with me wasn't too smart as some of her text messages from guys were absolutely priceless.

Any of you planning on paying her RD$5,000 a day to take her to Punta Cana?????????

Thanks
    Thanked 6,100 Times in 549 Posts

Very disappointed to here this happened , never stepped foot in the place but i was thinking about checking it out this trip , not going to happen .. Talk about a scam joint !!!!!
    You can't shake a hooker tree and expect housewives to fall out !!!!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gulfmariner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    wow..are they getting that thirsty in sosua?
    Think about it. This is deep into low season. With very few tourist, some businesses and chicas are struggling. Popular chicas and places like Passions are fine. A place like CMP, which already has few customers, is really struggling. Same with the average chica.

I am on the ground in two weeks. I planned this trip because prices will be at their lowest. I am now concerned about the level of desperation. Should low season travelers consider sticking to known commodities?

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dquick View Post
    Think about it. This is deep into low season. With very few tourist, some businesses and chicas are struggling. Popular chicas and places like Passions are fine. A place like CMP, which already has few customers, is really struggling. Same with the average chica.

I am on the ground in two weeks. I planned this trip because prices will be at their lowest. I am now concerned about the level of desperation. Should low season travelers consider sticking to known commodities?
    i will let you know next weekend

but then again i very seldom do repeats and never take a phone or collect #s so i dont have any known commodities
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,497 Times in 634 Posts

OK......

I just had a 3 hour meeting with my girl, Anna the Bulgarian who is always there to help us all. She told me that these guys paid the fiscal off and what happened to me today was against the law but who the hell is going to go against the fiscal?

So, I learned today that they are a money laundering place connected with some mafia group who pay big bucks so they can rip people off with impunity.

I also learned because of this end run, my assault case against them has been dismissed and I am out both my time, my money and have substantial injuries because of the beating I received at their hands. All over a padded bar bill which in hind sight, I should have paid. 580 pesos is much less then the $5,700 I ended up paying but hey... live and learn.

If you want to visit this low life, thieving establishment, then be my guest... JUST don't call ME when they pull the same shit on you. I AM DONE WITH THESE PRICKS.

I will have joy in knowing that I turned some of the brotherhood on to the scams this establishment is pulling on us to make up for thier obvious lack of business. I wish them a slow death and hope they all die in a painful excucitating way.

Milka is once again... PISSED at me. I guess if I want to stay married to her that I will be unable to ever enter the streets of Sosua after dark again. I guess she finally won her case.. She has a point now that Anna explained to me what she goes through everyday defending us poor gringos against the injustices here in the DR all for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Anna would like to become an offical legal representative and poster here on ISOC. I told her that I would send Jimmy my recommendation in a PM but I decided to do it here in the general forum. What she told me tonight curled my blood and you folks have no idea just how bad it can get if you walk on the wrong side of the law here, intentionally or not. I had no idea and I have lived here 4 1/2 years.

I believe her imput to the board would be invaluable and I highly recommend that she be allowed to contribute and better educate our members of the pitfalls of mongering here in the DR.

Take care guys and as always, I want to personnaly thank each and every one of you for your support through this ordeal and hope that you all will heed my advice to stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,936 Times in 6,484 Posts

Sounds like the wolves are at the gates....

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hugrad95a For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

All the hotel owners should put the message out to guests that CMP is no bueno, not safe, etc...This would help non ISOC guys keep from falling into the BS there.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    All the hotel owners should put the message out to guests that CMP is no bueno, not safe, etc...This would help non ISOC guys keep from falling into the BS there.
    I'm counting on all of you to do that El Toro. Most of the hotel owners here will only look out for thier best interests and don't give a fuck about you. Me on the other hand expect to be dead soon now that the mafia know who I am because I am fearless and will go to the wall for my brothers when I see injustices.

My heart is pure and if I do go at the hands of others, I will be in the hands of someone who knows that what I did was right and what happened to me was wrong. Like I said, I HAVE NO FEAR. Ya, I know... I'm stupid but hey, that's why you like me.

Thanks

Holy FUCK! Shot guns are being fired at my house right now. Milka is fucked up and I think if we live, I'll be divorced tomorrow. This is some real shit guys. I'm about to die. Fuck they just shot out my front door, There goes my damage deposit.

I love you guys as a brotherhood and please come to mine and Milka's funeral.

I'm sure that this is ALL a misunderstanding but hey, shoot first and ask questions later. Oh shit, I just felt the breeze of a 9 mm go over my head. We're dead, good luck and god speed. Marco will be the new owner of Rocky's tommorow.

Joking, but not really. Acorrding to Anna, this is a real, factual thing that can happen here in the DR. God help us all.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,365 Times in 1,005 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    OK......

I just had a 3 hour meeting with my girl, Anna the Bulgarian who is always there to help us all. She told me that these guys paid the fiscal off and what happened to me today was against the law but who the hell is going to go against the fiscal?

So, I learned today that they are a money laundering place connected with some mafia group who pay big bucks so they can rip people off with impunity.

I also learned because of this end run, my assault case against them has been dismissed and I am out both my time, my money and have substantial injuries because of the beating I received at their hands. All over a padded bar bill which in hind sight, I should have paid. 580 pesos is much less then the $5,700 I ended up paying but hey... live and learn.

If you want to visit this low life, thieving establishment, then be my guest... JUST don't call ME when they pull the same shit on you. I AM DONE WITH THESE PRICKS.

I will have joy in knowing that I turned some of the brotherhood on to the scams this establishment is pulling on us to make up for thier obvious lack of business. I wish them a slow death and hope they all die in a painful excucitating way.

Milka is once again... PISSED at me. I guess if I want to stay married to her that I will be unable to ever enter the streets of Sosua after dark again. I guess she finally won her case.. She has a point now that Anna explained to me what she goes through everyday defending us poor gringos against the injustices here in the DR all for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Anna would like to become an offical legal representative and poster here on ISOC. I told her that I would send Jimmy my recommendation in a PM but I decided to do it here in the general forum. What she told me tonight curled my blood and you folks have no idea just how bad it can get if you walk on the wrong side of the law here, intentionally or not. I had no idea and I have lived here 4 1/2 years.

I believe her imput to the board would be invaluable and I highly recommend that she be allowed to contribute and better educate our members of the pitfalls of mongering here in the DR.

Take care guys and as always, I want to personnaly thank each and every one of you for your support through this ordeal and hope that you all will heed my advice to stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......
    i often wondered if a lot of the businesses on PC were money laundering joints. there are several bars/disco that were/are forever EMPTY but year after year they were open with only chicas at the bars. i always said there must be some dominicans from NY or wherever laundering money thru them..
    "Square players get played, pimps get paid, macks persuade"

"Trust me…never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats or f*cks - lease it!"

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chief Papi Lindo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am very sorry to hear what happened to you Rick.

This comment about money laundering really explains allot. I was wondering how a place could stay open and get so little business. They have obvious high overhead cost. Now I know. The real point is not to make money, but to move money made from illegal enterprises.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Whether Anna becomes part of the board or not, I want to meet Anna and keep her number close.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dquick For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information