Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Re: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post

Any of you planning on paying her RD$5,000 a day to take her to Punta Cana?????????
    Damn, I hope you're joking?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to el_papi_chew_low For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

My one and only time to CMP - over a year ago.
    Mingled around, found a chica, then went back to the pool area, sat down.
    The waitress came by and we ordered a drink.
    I order a beer, the chica orders something I couldn't understand.
    The server comes back with my beer and a fancy glass filled with a red drink.
    After drinking we get up and I want to go pay for the drinks.
    The tab?
    My beer 100 pesos - her drink 500 pesos!!!!
    Fuck them.
    So I talk to the sleezy owner and tell him that HE is paying for this chicas drink, not me.
    He tells me to basically fuck off.
    No problem, I would be glad to.
    I crumple up a 500 pesos bill and throw it at the bar - and walk out - you can keep my stinkin 500 pesos - but you'll NEVER get another peso from me or anyone within ear shot who will listen to my story - and I know alot of people down there - so fuck him.
    my fault for allowing this to happen - but their fault for trying to screw the customer.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low View Post
    Damn, I hope you're joking?
    No, it was one of her received text messages from some soppy twat, followed by about 20 'te amo mami'.

I can only guess that similar shit is being sent back and forth by all the guys that messenger or feyboo these hoes.

Some guys.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jesus Christ, man, you scared the fuck outta me! Be safe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dafishguy View Post
    Holy FUCK! Shot guns are being fired at my house right now. Milka is fucked up and I think if we live, I'll be divorced tomorrow. This is some real shit guys. I'm about to die. Fuck they just shot out my front door, There goes my damage deposit.

I love you guys as a brotherhood and please come to mine and Milka's funeral.

I'm sure that this is ALL a misunderstanding but hey, shoot first and ask questions later. Oh shit, I just felt the breeze of a 9 mm go over my head. We're dead, good luck and god speed. Marco will be the new owner of Rocky's tommorow.

Joking, but not really. Acorrding to Anna, this is a real, factual thing that can happen here in the DR. God help us all.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robocock For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

OK......
    So, I learned today that they are a money laundering place connected with some mafia group who pay big bucks so they can rip people off with impunity.

Take care guys and as always, I want to personnaly thank each and every one of you for your support through this ordeal and hope that you all will heed my advice to stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......
    I gotta tell you this Rick... in this country, there's always more than one way to skin a cat.

Getting confrontational with folks in your small home town is not the way to go. It causes more problems than it solves.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Re: CMP(Carribean Men's Paradise) AVOID and BOYCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by deezl View Post
    and go where instead?

(wait for it...)

Costa Rico, Brazil .....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,561 Times in 1,572 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    What the fuck is going on out there!?!? When I was there in January, Rick was always telling me I should give CMP a chance... When I told him they charged me 390 pesos for a CMP chica drink, he said that wouldn't have happened if he was with me... I gotta see whats up with the other thread but shit don't sound too cool in the DR lately...!!!
    This is crazy. They fuck people who live in Sosua. What would they do to a tourisr?

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rahsta For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,964 Times in 1,262 Posts

Cool Re: CMP(Carribean Men's Paradise) AVOID and BOYCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    Costa Rico, Brazil .....
    AR, UY Peru, EC, PAR, Phil, Thai, ++ or Boca Chica, Las Terranes, Juan Dolio, Santo Domingo !

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 983 Posts

Rick, I'm so sorry to hear about this situation, and I hope you have a speedy recovery from your injuries.

I always stop in at CMP and have had some good times there, however, I fully support the idea of a boycott, as well as any other actions the more creative among us may come up with.

Also, it appears the the two threads have been combined. I think that's a mistake. The members need to be aware this is a current situation and not something ongoing from April.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ramair4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 118 Posts

I was planning a visit to CMP on my next trip, but not now, they get nothing from me, Fuck em they can eat a big bag of dicks.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Longstroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gentleman,

Anna, being from Bulgaria and an educated woman with a legal background, should understand organized crime very well. Bulgaria is the wild west of Europe, kinda like D.R. being the wild west of the carribean.

Rick we met very briefly at Ricks during my last visit 11/11/01/12. sorry to hear about your f...k'd up experience at CMP. One of my tlns was girlfriends (in the good bisexual way) with China and a couple of other chicas who worked there, dont know if she still does though. I only went in with her and waited while she chatted with china and a couple of other friends she had there-forgot their names. Never bought a drink, but was offered a free drink a couple of times.

Bottom line is that a place like CMP and other similar clus as well as brothels will attract some questionable characters to say the least and frankly I am not surprised something like this happened and probably happens alot more often just that all those it happens to dont blog about it or even advertise it or complain about it for their own reasons. In my opinion if one stays low profile and discrete in any third world country, your better off because in confrontational situations, the locals will win at least 9 out of ten times.

Rick I wish you the best and what happened to you was definitely undesserved and repugnant, but interacting in any estalishment that attracks shady characters, especially in a 3rd world countries definitely has higher risks of something unpleasant happening and very limited to no regress. The north coast is a great place to visit and stay awhile, but like any other place with heavy underworld crime and a corrupt security force-we take our risks with the rewards in stride.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

OK......

I just had a 3 hour meeting with my girl, Anna the Bulgarian who is always there to help us all. She told me that these guys paid the fiscal off and what happened to me today was against the law but who the hell is going to go against the fiscal?

So, I learned today that they are a money laundering place connected with some mafia group who pay big bucks so they can rip people off with impunity.

I also learned because of this end run, my assault case against them has been dismissed and I am out both my time, my money and have substantial injuries because of the beating I received at their hands. All over a padded bar bill which in hind sight, I should have paid. 580 pesos is much less then the $5,700 I ended up paying but hey... live and learn.

If you want to visit this low life, thieving establishment, then be my guest... JUST don't call ME when they pull the same shit on you. I AM DONE WITH THESE PRICKS.

I will have joy in knowing that I turned some of the brotherhood on to the scams this establishment is pulling on us to make up for thier obvious lack of business. I wish them a slow death and hope they all die in a painful excucitating way.

Milka is once again... PISSED at me. I guess if I want to stay married to her that I will be unable to ever enter the streets of Sosua after dark again. I guess she finally won her case.. She has a point now that Anna explained to me what she goes through everyday defending us poor gringos against the injustices here in the DR all for the sake of the almighty dollar.

Anna would like to become an offical legal representative and poster here on ISOC. I told her that I would send Jimmy my recommendation in a PM but I decided to do it here in the general forum. What she told me tonight curled my blood and you folks have no idea just how bad it can get if you walk on the wrong side of the law here, intentionally or not. I had no idea and I have lived here 4 1/2 years.

I believe her imput to the board would be invaluable and I highly recommend that she be allowed to contribute and better educate our members of the pitfalls of mongering here in the DR.

Take care guys and as always, I want to personnaly thank each and every one of you for your support through this ordeal and hope that you all will heed my advice to stay the hell out of this very dishonest business.

With respect.......
    Sounds like a reasonable request with some careful considerations. On the one hand, we do share many things and sometimes we express ourselves in less than eloquent terms. Some are ven a little offensive to me, but I recognize to each his own and to each his own way of expression. For example, I'm not a big fan of demeaning women and try to treat the chicas with as much respect as they deserve and earn. So I try not to demean women as simply objects alone, but rather as persons who have made a difficult career choice with many having little other ways to earn dinero. Perhaps some of our conversations would be very offensive to Anna the Bulgarian. One of the keys of success for the board is the general agreement of confidential treatment of all members on the ISOC board which we recognize as mainly male. Perhaps she'd be better served as a sponsor and have a representative on the board such as Rick to communicate with her on a regular basis. On the other hand, as a lawyer she knows the importance of confidentiality and as a member of the board should be held to the same general understanding that all of us have about confidentiality and or our eyes only. She may also be able to handle the often rather graphic conversations (and photos) and will simply treat the ISOC board as an educational tool. Those of you who know her can speak better to this. Pros and cons to this idea. I'll leave it to greater minds than mine to make that decision.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,650 Times in 2,270 Posts

Holy FUCK! Shot guns are being fired at my house right now. Milka is fucked up and I think if we live, I'll be divorced tomorrow. This is some real shit guys. I'm about to die.

Joking, but not really. Acorrding to Anna, this is a real, factual thing that can happen here in the DR. God help us all.
    I'm glad you're joking. But if you're joking about the situation heading this way, I'm actually worried.

In all seriousness, this might be a good time to start using whatever connections you've built up in the years you've been in the DR. Might not be the worst idea to invite some high-ups from PN or the military to share some complimentary free, ice-cold Presidentes and maybe some ribs from World Famous Rocky's! If this situation comes up in conversation and they have any advice for you, all the better. Of course, this has to be done organically. Don't just call them out of the blue. Maybe you or Milka happen to run into them at a local community event and tell them to stop by.

That's the problem with the fiscales in the DR. Justice usually goes to whoever bribes them first.

There's an article in today's Diario Libre about fiscal salaries. Apparently they make RD$50K/month after deductions, which isn't a horrible salary by DR standards, but certainly low for a professional. http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/...-salarial.html

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Thumbs Up Re: 04/2012 - I WILL NEVER GO TO CMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna is cool people and knows what is happening in the shadows and just beyond our view. Shit some of us NEED to know.

I'd say give her a fair chance, many here could benefit. When shit happens you want her business card in your pocket. That much I know first hand.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

I am shocked after reading these pages. JUst shocked about hearing these recent issues at CMP. My eyes are certainly open now..

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Went in once when they first opened.Looked at the menu....looked at the chicas....left.
    Thought the place sucked anyway.For every 1/2 decent looking chica like Willie just showed,the one time I was there it was loaded with fat,cream cheese dimpled thighed ugly women.
    Have never been in again.
    If I was there,every time I walked by and the door guy tried to get me to go in I would tell him why I wasn't going to visit his work place just loud enough(not enough to cause a scene)for anyone passing by me on the sidewalk to hear.

Please Rick...you are a great guy.Take care of yourself,your wife and your business.There is an old saying....."you don't shit where you eat".You may even want to pull your head in like a turtle does and blend back into the shadows for awhile.Those here who will not be able to understand your sudden lack of intrest in partying and your return to Sosua,Republica O Dominicana foreign business man.....oh well.

just my opinion.....I'm by no means an expert of Dominican culture.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post

Please Rick...you are a great guy.Take care of yourself,your wife and your business.There is an old saying....."you don't shit where you eat".You may even want to pull your head in like a turtle does and blend back into the shadows for awhile.Those here who will not be able to understand your sudden lack of intrest in partying and your return to Sosua,Republica O Dominicana foreign business man.....oh well.

just my opinion.....I'm by no means an expert of Dominican culture.
    What he said Rick......sincerely! I haven't known you long, but long enough to love you like a brother.

Next hall pass (if there ever is one), entails a trip to cabarete, puerto plata, etc. not sosua. That playground is too hot for you and the kids aren't playing nice anymore.

Be careful and see you again soon my friend.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefJustice View Post
    i often wondered if a lot of the businesses on PC were money laundering joints. there are several bars/disco that were/are forever EMPTY but year after year they were open with only chicas at the bars. i always said there must be some dominicans from NY or wherever laundering money thru them..
    It was quite obvious to me that Secrets and CMP, were washing money. Before Rhumba, Secrets was the largest bar on PC, and was always empty. Their, daily,electric bill had to cost more than they made in a month, and they had this blonde bartender, that had to be the ugliest chica, I had ever seen. I felt the same way about CMP, they had no intention of bringing in good looking chicas. I felt like I was close to having a problem, with the doorman my one and only time in that dump. We stopped by CMP to check it out one day, and the doorman asked if we wanted to come in. I ask how much? He says, it's free, I say, no. How much you pay me to enter? He didnt think that shit was funny and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was pissed, so I walked in without turning my back on him, and he, not wanting to make a frontal attack, thought better of it. The place was so stank, I couldnt stop to drink a beer. They had a stable, of skank ass whores, I didnt see anything over a four in the whole bar. I know the place has changed since last year, but it couldnt have changed that much. Just because you add a few plan B, bitches, its still skankville. You can spray perfume on shit, but it will still be shit. This will be an easy one for me to boycott, because I never planned to step foot in that dump again.

Rick, I'm sorry about what happened , but be careful and lay low for a week or so.
    Last edited by TONYTNT40; 07-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post

We stopped by CMP to check it out one day, and the doorman asked if we wanted to come in. I ask how much? He says, it's free, I say, no. How much you pay me to enter? He didnt think that shit was funny and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was pissed, so I walked in without turning my back on him, and he, not wanting to make a frontal attack, thought better of it. The place was so stank, I couldnt stop to drink a beer.
    That's what everybody should do. Next time I'm in town, I'm going to do the same thing. Fuck those idiots.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,226 Times in 2,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rahsta View Post
    This is crazy. They fuck people who live in Sosua. What would they do to a tourisr?
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!

I know there are some during Joebk's situation who were thinking, "This could not happen to me. Dominicans can smell weakness a mile away and I am not one to mess with ...blah blah ."

Something like this happened to Rick. Rick is NOT weak and he lives there. Married to a Dominican. If this can happen to him, it can happen to any of us VISITORS.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information