Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How You Guys Use Your Cell phone In The DR And Still Shows Your Home Number

Thanks

Re: How You Guys Use Your Cell phone In The DR And Still Shows Your Home Number

I use my Android phone Samsung galaxy 2 (Tmobile). It has wifi calling. Wherever you have a wifi signal you make a call the phone shows your regular number. When I call the chicas in the DR, I use google voice, which I downloaded free from the android store. it is 11 cents a minute. Many new cell phones have wifi calling just check with your company.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,309 Times in 3,521 Posts

Re: How You Guys Use Your Cell phone In The DR And Still Shows Your Home Number

Quote Originally Posted by rookie44 View Post
    I use my Android phone Samsung galaxy 2 (Tmobile). It has wifi calling. Wherever you have a wifi signal you make a call the phone shows your regular number. When I call the chicas in the DR, I use google voice, which I downloaded free from the android store. it is 11 cents a minute. Many new cell phones have wifi calling just check with your company.
    Your lucky if you got toilet paper in bathrooms much less a wifi signal in some of these places that not protected. And again if she don't know he is in Sosua, and he has to do 44 things to make a call, what if she is trying to call him and it goes straight to voicemail every time???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information